Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

Girl Bursted Making Call In A Strange Manner In A Nollywood Movie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Girl Bursted Making Call In A Strange Manner In A Nollywood Movie (2425 Views)

Charles Okocha Gets A Strange Hug From Excited Female Fan (Photos, Video) / Ifeanyi Ezeokeke Down With A Strange Sickness (Photos) / Afrocandy: I Am A Nollywood Veteran Actress (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Bursted Making Call In A Strange Manner In A Nollywood Movie by Linadinna: 1:19am On Apr 11, 2020
A Man shared a video of a Girl making a call in a movie being shown on Africa Magic Yoruba.

What caught our attention was how the Girl held the phone on her ear.

Everyone is talking about this now on social media. Some people blamed the movie director while others were disappointed in Africa Magic Yoruba for showing such movie.

See the video of how the Girl held the phone and was making the call below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Al8fffyp_Vk

Source: https://www.updatemegist.com/2020/04/girl-bursted-making-call-in-strange.html?m=1

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44

Re: Girl Bursted Making Call In A Strange Manner In A Nollywood Movie by irunoko(m): 1:27am On Apr 11, 2020
Nollyfools grin

Abeg when Una go step up? grin tongue

Una no dey see how Hollywood dey apply intelligence to their movies? wink
Re: Girl Bursted Making Call In A Strange Manner In A Nollywood Movie by PapaNnamdi: 1:54am On Apr 11, 2020
when the brain if fresh outa geisha tin

1 Like

Re: Girl Bursted Making Call In A Strange Manner In A Nollywood Movie by omobacyprus(m): 7:25am On Apr 11, 2020
Saw the movie yesterday too. Couldn't stop laughing

1 Like

Re: Girl Bursted Making Call In A Strange Manner In A Nollywood Movie by Nelsonnwagbo(m): 8:09am On Apr 11, 2020
So people still watch nigerian movies ? I cant remember d last time i watched that trash
Re: Girl Bursted Making Call In A Strange Manner In A Nollywood Movie by Mikefrosh: 8:42am On Apr 11, 2020
FREE TRAINING FOR EVERYONE!!!
✔Do you want N5000 every day!
✔Do you want to work from Home?
The fact is you can.
You've been blinded to the fact that you can earn from home, but the truth is if you learn how its done, and you try, you'll see results.
�So join my Free training where I'll teach you how to earn N5000 daily without leaving your house.
�Sign up now!!
�Click www.onlinehustle.gr8.com
Re: Girl Bursted Making Call In A Strange Manner In A Nollywood Movie by snitchbitch: 9:54am On Apr 11, 2020
Or when a ghost is waiting for motor to pass before crossing the road, or a dog is still alive after, they wrote "twenty years later" on the screen. Or jide kosoko 's hair is still black after writing "ten years later" on the screen.
Re: Girl Bursted Making Call In A Strange Manner In A Nollywood Movie by DropsMic(m): 10:51am On Apr 11, 2020
irunoko:
Nollyfools grin
Abeg when Una go step up? grin tongue
Una no dey see how Hollywood dey apply intelligence to their movies? wink

Blacks are not that intelligent
Re: Girl Bursted Making Call In A Strange Manner In A Nollywood Movie by Luizkid(m): 11:41am On Apr 11, 2020
If not for Trybe TV, I hardly watch their movies. Someone will be shouting Hollywood took years and they have money... What has pure negligence like this got to do with that now.
Re: Girl Bursted Making Call In A Strange Manner In A Nollywood Movie by slyfox35(m): 11:57am On Apr 11, 2020
Who is surprised at Nollywood?
Where bullets pass through glass,kills the person inside without breaking the glass
Where Ghosts sweat
Where Patience ozwokor tastes poison before serving it
Hanks Anuku shoots himself on the head 3 times, how in the world is dat possible?
Omotola remembering her past in 1967,for the background na 2face on AIRTEL signboard!
Airtel and 2face been dey 1967??

2 Likes

Re: Girl Bursted Making Call In A Strange Manner In A Nollywood Movie by rex444(m): 12:48pm On Apr 11, 2020
the everyday live show I get is enough...I never watch that 2mins trash
Re: Girl Bursted Making Call In A Strange Manner In A Nollywood Movie by irunoko(m): 2:27pm On Apr 11, 2020
DropsMic:

Blacks are not that intelligent
well many of the investors of technology are black men so I don't believe this narrative

This is exactly what the western world wants the black man to believe about himself because they know when the black man thinks less about himself and his capabilities he will not maximize his full potentials and innate power
Re: Girl Bursted Making Call In A Strange Manner In A Nollywood Movie by DropsMic(m): 4:59pm On Apr 11, 2020
irunoko:
well many of the investors of technology are black men so I don't believe this narrative

This is exactly what the western world wants the black man to believe about himself because they know when the black man thinks less about himself and his capabilities he will not maximize his full potentials and innate power

Blacks (talking about the majority our leaders included) are not that intelligent.. Unintelligent people make dumb decisions... It's the very reason our continent is in shambles...
Re: Girl Bursted Making Call In A Strange Manner In A Nollywood Movie by Reichel99(f): 5:15pm On Apr 11, 2020
All Nollywood movies are crap, won't spend my time watching such nonsense.
Re: Girl Bursted Making Call In A Strange Manner In A Nollywood Movie by irunoko(m): 5:25pm On Apr 11, 2020
DropsMic:

Blacks (talking about the majority our leaders included) are not that intelligent.. Unintelligent people make dumb decisions... It's the very reason our continent is in shambles...
so if that's the case how come Nigerian medical doctors acroad are making waves?

(1) (Reply)

Mummy And Son Goals: Actress Iyabo Ojo And Her Felix Rock Similar Outfits (phot) / "Obi Girls" - Bbnaija Tega Says As She Shared New Photos From Peter Obi's Rally / Deji Falope Is Out To Destroy Me. Fiancee,divine Logico

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.