Stats: 3,143,230 members, 7,780,443 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:23 PM

IGBO: No Apologies!! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGBO: No Apologies!! (3726 Views)

No Apologies, Tinubu Has Character Required For Nigeria — Wike / Bala Mohammed: I have No Apologies For Using Chloroquine To Cure Coronavirus / Governor Wike: Rivers Is A Christian State – No Apologies (2) (3) (4)

Re: IGBO: No Apologies!! by dukeprince50: 2:28pm On Apr 12, 2020
Ardar:

You said it yourself friend, you're neither Igbo or yorober so you don't know what the things been said here affects the people it's for.

I am sure if I insult your tribe for no just reason you will certainly not turn the other cheek.

Stop being illogical.

I'm Rivers Ijaw man, insulting Ijaw doesn't doesn't make me blink, I see some comments about Ijaw and I laugh at it, I do not get over emotional even if u insult Ijaw or Rivers State as a whole, some insults are painful lol, but I do not throw tantrums all over NL just because he's tribe is insulted
The Igbos and Yoruba insults daily on NL and they become a public nuisance.

I saw a comment here that Ijaws are fat, dirty,
ugly tribe, I just smiled knowing that the first African Missworld is an Ijaw women but I can't engage in such argument, this is something the Igbos can't do, they can't ignore stupid posts wen they see one. Silence is golden sometimes

Re: IGBO: No Apologies!! by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 12, 2020
iSlayer2:

Rubbish as usual. smiley
You're a wicked person grin

IGBO AMAKA !!!!! smiley
Re: IGBO: No Apologies!! by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 12, 2020
dukeprince50:
I'm Rivers Ijaw man, insulting Ijaw doesn't doesn't make me blink, I see some comments about Ijaw and I laugh at it, I do not get over emotional even if u insult Ijaw or Rivers State as a whole, some insults are painful lol, but I do not throw tantrums all over NL just because he's tribe is insulted

Oga I have nothing more to say to you because the ijaws as a whole don't get as much attention as igbos do in a daily here.

There's no day that passes without an anti-igbo thread being created and due to our population, it's highly impossible for igbos not to retaliate same with yorobers here.

But you've never called them out for defending themselves as being emotional, you lots find it very easy to pick at what igbos do and ignore others.

Re: IGBO: No Apologies!! by SciLab: 2:35pm On Apr 12, 2020
dukeprince50:

I saw a comment here that Ijaws are fat, dirty,
ugly tribe, I just smiled knowing that the first African Missworld is an Ijaw women but I can't engage in such argument, this is something the Igbos can't do, they can't ignore stupid posts wen they see one. Silence is golden sometimes
You are a bloody ewedu man parading himself as 'we ss hate Ibos' urchins. We've seen many of you and you all never end well. grin
Re: IGBO: No Apologies!! by dukeprince50: 2:38pm On Apr 12, 2020
Ardar:

Oga I have nothing more to say to you because the ijaws as a whole don't get as much attention as igbos do in a daily here.

There's no day that passes without an anti-igbo thread being created and due to our population, it's highly impossible for igbos not to retaliate same with yorobers here.

But you've never called them out for defending themselves as being emotional, you lots find it very easy to pick at what igbos do and ignore others.
This is my last post on this issue, The Hausa is a major tribe, they don't argue and insult others like the Igbos and Yoruba.

The only time people insult u is wen u insult back.
If I do not reply u anymore, u will stop typing cos I really do not give u d audience u seek, Igbos can't let things slide, its not about Majority or wateva, its maturity.
There was a time Igbo insult Hausa frequently but all that stopped cos Hausa didn't give them audience.
Goodbye, I'm tired of typing.
Stay safe, God Bless u.

Re: IGBO: No Apologies!! by dukeprince50: 2:40pm On Apr 12, 2020
SciLab:

You are a bloody ewedu man parading himself as 'we ss hate Ibos' urchins. We've seen many of you and you all never end well. grin
ok sir, since u can tell my tribe from ur keyboard, I am pleased.
Now run along, u are boring

Re: IGBO: No Apologies!! by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 12, 2020
AlfaSeltzer:

Unity beggar.
LOL grin

You sound like a kid boy grin

Re: IGBO: No Apologies!! by SciLab: 2:42pm On Apr 12, 2020
dukeprince50:

The body odour of a yoruba can be smelt by any discerning mind from 200 miles away.

Re: IGBO: No Apologies!! by dukeprince50: 2:43pm On Apr 12, 2020
SciLab:

The body odour of a yoruba can be smelt by any discerning mind from 200 miles away.
u are still boring, try harder

Re: IGBO: No Apologies!! by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 12, 2020
BabaOwen:

IGBO AMAKA !!!!! smiley

cc lzaa itooworwor johnmartus

Re: IGBO: No Apologies!! by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 2:52pm On Apr 12, 2020
sammyj:
This write up really got at you! Chai Diaris god ooooo!!! grin grin shocked grin shocked grin
grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked grin grin cheesy wink
it didn't. It's senseless. grin
Re: IGBO: No Apologies!! by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 12, 2020
Ardar:

When it's time to call out your hateful nature, you say you're joking, you're just being playful.

Well the same can be said for igbos here. When we reply with the same passion, we are merely joking too and don't mean any harm.
ada, I don see plenty igbos wey dey chop amala, gbegiri and ewedu o grin

Re: IGBO: No Apologies!! by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 12, 2020
BabaOwen:
ada, I don see plenty igbos wey dey chop amala, gbegiri and ewedu o grin

And I don see plenty yorobers wey dey chop ofe nsala with heavy akpu, ofe onugbu with hot garri.
Re: IGBO: No Apologies!! by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 12, 2020
Ardar:

And I don see plenty yorobers wey dey chop ofe nsala with heavy akpu, ofe onugbu with hot garri.
Nah so... One Nigeria!!!

Re: IGBO: No Apologies!! by Odkosh: 3:03pm On Apr 12, 2020
Ardar:

You mean this humanoid sh.it right here has nutrients? Can you name the nutrients this thing has?

Food that makes you so stunted to the extent that even UNICEF had to tell yorobers to start eating more vegetables and less sh.it disguised as food

Can you in 500 words explain how being a Vo-yeur is somehow connected to the great Igbo tribe?

It's okay for you to scream omo yorober but not okay for me to say Igbo Amaka?

You're just another one of them dirty scared face non entity for the left side of the map.
[/s]I know your are severe pain.
Ewedu
English name : Jute mallow

Yoruba name: Ewedu

Egyptian name : molokhia leaves

Ghanaian name: Ayoyo

Asian name: saluyot

Botanical name : Corchorus Olitorus

Nutrients : Rich in minerals, vitamins and anti-oxidants.

It contains disease fighting and body enriching vitamins such as iron, phosphorus, calcium and sodium.

It is also known to have skin beautifying effects as it increases production of collagen, keeping the skin firm and beautiful.

Eaten by : Yorubas(Western Nigerians), Egyptians, Brazilians, Asians such as Japanese, Chinese where they use it for Chinese cuisine, eaten by South American and North America, Europe and other African countries like Ghana etc

7 amazing health benefits of eating ewedu soup includes

1, For the beautification of the skin

2, . It enhances bowel movement

3, It contains anti-oxidants

4, It contains beneficial micronutrients

5, Home remedy in the treatment of certain illness such as constipation, dysentery and other stomach related illnesses

6, It contains beta-carotene

7, Protection against degenerative diseases.

Now I dare you to tell me any benefit of that shit you called nsala that no one eats with you.

Any soup not eaten by others is an horrible soup, example is that your shit.

Who takes UNICEF of osu fabricated lies serious. Stupid victim criers.

Re: IGBO: No Apologies!! by Odkosh: 3:14pm On Apr 12, 2020
Ardar:

You mean this humanoid sh.it right here has nutrients? Can you name the nutrients this thing has?

Food that makes you so stunted to the extent that even UNICEF had to tell yorobers to start eating more vegetables and less sh.it disguised as food

Can you in 500 words explain how being a Vo-yeur is somehow connected to the great Igbo tribe?

It's okay for you to scream omo yorober but not okay for me to say Igbo Amaka?

You're just another one of them dirty scared face non entity for the left side of the map.
English might be difficult for you. Your nonsense race pokenose to people's affair and discuss others why their own lives are in shamble. That is what vo-yeur means. They know so much about that goes on in other people's arena not than their own. Nothing is great about your race.

Re: IGBO: No Apologies!! by Odkosh: 3:18pm On Apr 12, 2020
Ardar:

Tar, who will eat that shit. Even if they put gun in my head, I can't take such shit.

Re: IGBO: No Apologies!! by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 12, 2020
Odkosh:
Tar, who will eat that shit. Even if they put gun in my head, I can't take such shit.

Unfortunately for you my dear, you've been eating it all your life.
Re: IGBO: No Apologies!! by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 12, 2020
Odkosh:
[s][/s]I know your are severe pain.
Ewedu
English name : Jute mallow

Yoruba name: Ewedu

Egyptian name : molokhia leaves

Ghanaian name: Ayoyo

Asian name: saluyot

Botanical name : Corchorus Olitorus

Nutrients : Rich in minerals, vitamins and anti-oxidants.

It contains disease fighting and body enriching vitamins such as iron, phosphorus, calcium and sodium.

It is also known to have skin beautifying effects as it increases production of collagen, keeping the skin firm and beautiful.

Eaten by : Yorubas(Western Nigerians), Egyptians, Brazilians, Asians such as Japanese, Chinese where they use it for Chinese cuisine, eaten by South American and North America, Europe and other African countries like Ghana etc

7 amazing health benefits of eating ewedu soup includes

1, For the beautification of the skin

2, . It enhances bowel movement

3, It contains anti-oxidants

4, It contains beneficial micronutrients

5, Home remedy in the treatment of certain illness such as constipation, dysentery and other stomach related illnesses

6, It contains beta-carotene

7, Protection against degenerative diseases.

Now I dare you to tell me any benefit of that shit you called nsala that no one eats with you.

Any soup not eaten by others is an horrible soup, example is that your shit.

Who takes UNICEF of osu fabricated lies serious. Stupid victim criers.

Lol it's still shi.t abobaku.

https://www.nairaland.com/4371559/unicef-south-west-second-highest

All those things you wrote up there still couldn't save you from dwarfism.
Re: IGBO: No Apologies!! by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 12, 2020
Odkosh:
English might be difficult for you. Your nonsense race pokenose to people's affair and discuss others why their own lives are in shamble. That is what vo-yeur means. They know so much about that goes on in other people's arena not than their own. Nothing is great about your race.

When you point a finger at someone, the remaining four points right back at you onye ofe.

Yorobers are the major culprits when it comes to slandering another group of people with false info, not to forget the immerse back biting which is dominant in your scratched genes.
Re: IGBO: No Apologies!! by Odkosh: 3:33pm On Apr 12, 2020
Ardar:

Unfortunately for you my dear, you've been eating it all your life.
Even if they give it to my dead body, I won't take it.

Re: IGBO: No Apologies!! by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 12, 2020
Odkosh:
Even if they give it to my dead body, I won't take it.

Look very well, that's amala with ewedu and stew.
Re: IGBO: No Apologies!! by Odkosh: 3:38pm On Apr 12, 2020
Ardar:

Lol it's still shi.t abobaku.

https://www.nairaland.com/4371559/unicef-south-west-second-highest

All those things you wrote up there still couldn't save you from dwarfism.
E pain am. So you not get answer for that your alien soup. What made your aki n pawpaw so stunted cheesy

Kid, Show that shit that no other race eats with you because it is a horrible soup. What is it nutrients, give the English and botanical name for the laterine soup that looks like watery shit.

Re: IGBO: No Apologies!! by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 12, 2020
Odkosh:
E pain am. So you not get answer for that your alien soup. What made your aki n pawpaw so stunted cheesy

Kid, Show that shit that no other race eats with you because it is a horrible soup. What is it nutrients, give the English and botanical name for the laterine soup that looks like watery shit.

Emm tunde, Aki and paw-paw are midgets, it's an abnormality. But in the south west, it's every where because of your poor diet.
Re: IGBO: No Apologies!! by Odkosh: 3:43pm On Apr 12, 2020
Ardar:

When you point a finger at someone, the remaining four points right back at you onye ofe.

Yorobers are the major culprits when it comes to slandering another group of people with false info, not to forget the immerse back biting which is dominant in your scratched genes.
Shut up, when has yorubas even mention how you shitgbo spend una money or do anything. You shitgbo knows all the name of governor in yorubaland more than your on region. Talking how Yoruba people celebrate if they do something as if the come borrow money from una or they deprive una of joy.

Re: IGBO: No Apologies!! by Odkosh: 3:45pm On Apr 12, 2020
Ardar:

Emm tunde, Aki and paw-paw are midgets, it's an abnormality. But in the south west, it's every where because of your poor diet.
Give the nutrient in that your shit soup. Why are you scared to answer. Oh, you don't have answer, Ofcourse I know you don't na. Nutrientless soup.

Re: IGBO: No Apologies!! by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 12, 2020
Odkosh:
Shut up, when has yorubas even mention how you shitgbo spend una money or do anything. You shitgbo knows all the name of governor in yorubaland more than your on region. Talking how Yoruba people celebrate if they do something as if the come borrow money from una or they deprive una of joy.

I still stand by what I say latrinerober. The major culprits of the above nonsense you wrote is your people.
Re: IGBO: No Apologies!! by Noerection: 5:10pm On Apr 12, 2020
fhranchez:
get the fu*k off my mention if you have nothing good to say
you are too aggressive
Re: IGBO: No Apologies!! by Princeston1(f): 5:11pm On Apr 12, 2020
dukeprince50:
Re: IGBO: No Apologies!! by Princeston1(f): 5:11pm On Apr 12, 2020
dukeprince50:
u are still boring, try harder
Re: IGBO: No Apologies!! by Princeston1(f): 5:18pm On Apr 12, 2020
dukeprince50:
This is my last post on this issue, The Hausa is a major tribe, they don't argue and insult others like the Igbos and Yoruba.

The only time people insult u is wen u insult back.
If I do not reply u anymore, u will stop typing cos I really do not give u d audience u seek, Igbos can't let things slide, its not about Majority or wateva, its maturity.
There was a time Igbo insult Hausa frequently but all that stopped cos Hausa didn't give them audience.
Goodbye, I'm tired of typing.
Stay safe, God Bless u.
Re: IGBO: No Apologies!! by Aidlyfe: 7:07am On Apr 13, 2020
Igbo Amaka!!! Ya kpo tu ba!!!

Apc Zoning The 2023 Presidency To SE On One Condition.. / Kano Residents Mock Tinubu On His Way To The Emir's Palace (Video) / Joe Igbokwe Laments on high cost of petrol [picture]

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54