Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

Arch Bishop Samson Mustapha Benjamin Protests Against 5G Network - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Arch Bishop Samson Mustapha Benjamin Protests Against 5G Network (43981 Views)

Religious Group Protests Against Southern Kaduna Killings, Says All Lives Matter / Archbishop, Samson Mustapha Benjamin Released After Arrest At Chinese Embassy / Fulani Herdsmen: Father Mbaka Protests Against Murder Of Paul Offu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arch Bishop Samson Mustapha Benjamin Protests Against 5G Network by tiziano(m): 6:17pm On Apr 11, 2020
These guys should stop embarrassing Christians
Re: Arch Bishop Samson Mustapha Benjamin Protests Against 5G Network by Talkingoil(m): 7:13pm On Apr 11, 2020
patriotic007:
This covid 19 pandemic issue in Nigeria is not clear to me
1)Why is it that politician are the ones bringing out the figures? At least we should be briefed by a well known doctor on what they are going through, the dangers health workers are passing through in attending to this large numbers of allegedly infected people,And what they need in order to perform their duties.
2)Why is it that no single clip or pics of this covid-19 patients on sick beds or ICU beds has surfaced on the media space in Nigeria, the way we see it on CNN and other foreign media instead of showing us chats of yellow green and red.
3)Where are the dead covid-19 patients buried? And. Why don't they show their remains been moved from the hospital like we see in other countries that really have this covid-19.
4)Why do some states have the same figure of infected people for more than a week now?does it mean that the first case didn't interact with anyone at all.?
5)Why haven't we heard of a single health worker been infected yet in Nigeria with our weak health care system and insufficient protective kits,or is it not the health workers taking care of the large figures of infected people?

You have raised very salient points here that needs an answer, it's sad that most people are not seeing nor asking the right questions
Re: Arch Bishop Samson Mustapha Benjamin Protests Against 5G Network by jmoore(m): 8:14pm On Apr 11, 2020
babaolofin:

You are a propagandist. Where is the record that the Church rejected street light in the 17th Century in London? Must you tell lie because you are a supporter of 5G?

I am a telecom engineer, I am against 5G until it is ratified by ITU. 5G issue has been a major issue of discussion in about 180 countries including Nigeria. No concrete decision has been taken yet in favour or against 5G. ITU only innitiated discussions in 2017, concrete decision was scheduled to take place in year 2020 after trials and testing of the technology.

The ITU General Assembly has not met to consider submission from different groups or countries. I am one of the telecom engineers that are against it until the industry regulators approve it.

The mode of advocacy of the Bishop might be crude, he is entitled to his opinion. 5G issue debate is going on in different countries. MTN always claim they make more profit in South Africa than Nigeria, they should go to South Africa to launch 5G, after 18 months, they can now launch it in Nigeria. Nigeria is not testing ground.

Oga Engineer, ITU won't need your opinion.

https://www.itu.int/en/Pages/COVID-19/5g-covid-19-statement.aspx

Re: Arch Bishop Samson Mustapha Benjamin Protests Against 5G Network by niyidenrele: 8:26pm On Apr 11, 2020
jmoore:
Neh 6:8-9 Then I replied to him, “There is nothing to these rumors you are spreading; you are inventing them in your own mind..

Radiation from ignorance is more dangerous than cancer.

6G is the future.
5G is the present.

I rather listen to qualified Professors working for World Health Organization and International body in charge of Non-ionizing radiation than listen to a theologian.

If I want to know the owner of the rooster that crew when Peter denied Jesus, then I would ask a theologian.

You are using 4G to send a conspiracy theory that 5G is from Antichrist.
1G, 2G, 3G, 4G, you invented none.
Invent yours, let's see.

Large followership should never be used as a criteria to say something is from God. Because "Many will follow" 2 Peter 2:2

If I tell you that the earth doesn't rotate nor revolve around the sun, would you classify it as a revelation?

It is a false statement that was popular back then till scientific proofs debunked it. Scientists like Galileo who was a Christian confirmed Copernicus' model of a heliocentric Solar System. His experimentational and mathematical approach to physics was revolutionary and ahead of his time.

5G conspiracy theories didn't start this year. Why are some people recycling same conspiracy theories in the form of REVELATION in 2020?

False teachers on the loose.

Christians who refuse to read their bibles will remain victims of manipulation by their pastors.
"Touch not my anointed" remains the favorite tools of the manipulators and their slaves.

If the Bible prophesied that Antichrist would come. Why do you think praying against or protesting against Antichrist would work? Are you trying to stop God's prophecy from being fulfilled?
Ignorant Christians with fear written all over them .

Jesus Christ doesn't need your help to fight the Antichrist
....i disagree totally with your submission on this ,...had it been ,Hezechaiah had refused to pray against the threats and death revelation about him ,do you think he will leave to tell the story??.. inasmuch you can't help God ,at same God reveal the future to some people so as act fast on it
Re: Arch Bishop Samson Mustapha Benjamin Protests Against 5G Network by niyidenrele: 8:28pm On Apr 11, 2020
jmoore:
Neh 6:8-9 Then I replied to him, “There is nothing to these rumors you are spreading; you are inventing them in your own mind..

6G is the future.
5G is the present.

I rather listen to qualified Professors working for World Health Organization and International body in charge of Non-ionizing radiation than listen to a theologian.

If I want to know the owner of the rooster that crew when Peter denied Jesus, then I would ask a theologian.

Invent yours, let's see.

Large followership should never be used as a criteria to say something is from God. Because "Many will follow" 2 Peter 2:2

If I tell you that the earth doesn't rotate nor revolve around the sun, would you classify it as a revelation?

It is a false statement that was popular back then till scientific proofs debunked it. Scientists like Galileo who was a Christian confirmed Copernicus' model of a heliocentric Solar System. His experimentational and mathematical approach to physics was revolutionary and ahead of his time.

5G conspiracy theories didn't start this year. Why are some people recycling same conspiracy theories in the form of REVELATION in 2020?

Christians who refuse to read their bibles will remain victims of manipulation by their pastors.
"Touch not my anointed" remains the favorite tools of the manipulators and their slaves.

If the Bible prophesied that Antichrist would come. Why do you think praying against or protesting against Antichrist would work? Are you trying to stop God's prophecy from being fulfilled?

....i disagree totally with your submission on this ,...had it been ,Hezechaiah had refused to pray against the threats and death revelation about him ,do you think he will leave to tell the story??.. inasmuch you can't help God ,at same God reveal the future to some people so as act fast on it, if the world had allowed the biotechnologist to go ahead with their discovery in clonning humans ,what kind of life do you we will be ?
Re: Arch Bishop Samson Mustapha Benjamin Protests Against 5G Network by jmoore(m): 8:53pm On Apr 11, 2020
niyidenrele:
....i disagree totally with your submission on this ,...had it been ,Hezechaiah had refused to pray against the threats and death revelation about him ,do you think he will leave to tell the story??.. inasmuch you can't help God ,at same God reveal the future to some people so as act fast on it
Your example is irrelevant. The prophecy of Antichrist is peculiar.
Are you praying to stop Antichrist from coming?
Re: Arch Bishop Samson Mustapha Benjamin Protests Against 5G Network by olaxm: 9:15pm On Apr 11, 2020
When you have Christ you have everything : like everlasting life and you're not affected by anything : like Antichrist, 5G and Covid-19 and even Death. Happy Easter to friend and family.
Re: Arch Bishop Samson Mustapha Benjamin Protests Against 5G Network by lereinter(m): 9:16pm On Apr 11, 2020
Sakamaje idiot archbishop
Re: Arch Bishop Samson Mustapha Benjamin Protests Against 5G Network by Konstatin(m): 10:33pm On Apr 11, 2020
Fools of Nigeria
Re: Arch Bishop Samson Mustapha Benjamin Protests Against 5G Network by zoedew: 11:52pm On Apr 11, 2020
Instead of dissipating our energies on preparing for the rapture folks are fighting 5g which is a done deal as part of the stage getting set for the end time events culminating in the emergence of the antichrist after the saints are gone in the rapture. Jesus is coming back again let’s repent and turn to Jesus now!
Re: Arch Bishop Samson Mustapha Benjamin Protests Against 5G Network by stancydg: 12:00am On Apr 12, 2020
jmoore:

6G is the future.
5G is the present.

Invent yours, let's see.

Seems you folks are gurus at recycling old tales, while getting at others to either study the Bible you haven't studied or conduct the research you dare not do. For your information, events now the world over corroborates everything written in scriptures at Matt 24, Revelations, Daniel, 2Thessalonians 2, etc. You really should go for the insights in those passages before coming out to debunk what you know next to nothing about.

The reason students of the Bible are pro-actively crying out against the tech right now is the fact that once it's deployed, everyone may be forced to receive the vaccination that'll most likely carry the signature of the man of sin and from in-depth escathology, that's not supposed to happen until after the rapture, according to the pre-tribulation school of thought. There's another school of thought that believes the rapture will take place mid-tribulation.

Be that as it may, anyone who's stamped with such ID will be doomed eternally. That's why it's a serious issue Christians can't afford to be complacent about, because it seems right now the enemy is seeking to MANIFEST BEFORE HIS APPOINTED TIME. Again, what makes you think 5G is a serial progression from 4G? I won't be categorical about this but just know it MAY well be as supersonic as what should be referred to as 10G.

Bottom line, give your life to Christ NOW, WHILE YOU CAN, so you don't miss the rapture. There'll be nowhere to hide after the rapture. You either receive the ID or you can't buy or sell or do anything whatsoever. You'll probably be isolated and declared dangerous to society since you haven't received the vaccination.

Anyone who misses that flight will have the Antichrist, his footsoldiers and high-speed, high end technology to contend with, as that's when the true meaning of the world being a global village will be very real.

There'll be no place to hide. All payment and financial systems will be centrally controlled and even humans too, will be controlled mentally, physically et al.

NOW IS THE TIME TO REGISTER FOR THE FLIGHT BY SIMPLY BOOKING A TICKET THAT COSTS YOU NOTHING.

Say the prayer below *loud and clear and sincerely mean it with all your heart* . www.datsall.

Lord Jesus Christ, I believe in my heart and therefore confess with my mouth, that you died on the cross of calvary and rose on the third day to save me and give me a new life. I turn away from all evil and wicked ways to serve You, the Living God. I accept You today as my personal Lord and Saviour. Thank you for coming into my heart. I declare that I am now born again,, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

Congratulations. You're now onboard. Get a Bible and start discovering your glorious inheritance in Christ Jesus right away. Feel free to contact for further assistance in growing your Faith.
Re: Arch Bishop Samson Mustapha Benjamin Protests Against 5G Network by yom2(m): 1:39am On Apr 12, 2020
cenaman:
So this is how dumb Nigerians are?
lols.
Re: Arch Bishop Samson Mustapha Benjamin Protests Against 5G Network by 9jaRealist: 5:29am On Apr 12, 2020
grin grin grin
grin grin grin

COMEDIANS full ground for Naija...
>
Re: Arch Bishop Samson Mustapha Benjamin Protests Against 5G Network by Davidwilliam101: 8:17am On Apr 12, 2020
All those pastor doing miracle are no where to be found this coronavirus period
Re: Arch Bishop Samson Mustapha Benjamin Protests Against 5G Network by AlPeter: 8:47am On Apr 12, 2020
This is st#p#d very at that. Don't you read ni or are you selectively blind that all does so called countries are researching on 5G most banned HUAWEI from supplying major equipment for the 5G. Some already have 5G up and running.
The major reason these countries state is that HUAWEI is being used by Chinese Government for Espionage. It means spying on other countries in case you don't understand what the word means. And this has been since 2012.
annford:

It is always smooth and easy for you Nigerians to insult people. What research have you made on 5G? If the Bishop is Dumb, so are the about 19 Countries (US inclusive), that have rejected the 5G. Why can't you lots make your independent researches? Someone rightly said that 'If you want to hide an information from a Blackman, put in in a book'. If you need proof that this 5G thing is dangerous, let me know and I'd gladly blow your mind with enough information. If the 5G were good, why install it simultaneously all over the World while the World is observing a "Lockdown"? Why not before the Lockdown or even after it? Why can't you people think for once? Go read about the 5G thing online and the Event201. Most Nigerians take things to loosely until it is too late. I weep for a lot of you Nigerians. You have not the faintest idea of what you're about to embrace. Do your independent research. Are you better schooled, travelled, connected or exposed than the people who are calling for its halt and possibly eradication? Be wise!!!
Re: Arch Bishop Samson Mustapha Benjamin Protests Against 5G Network by AlPeter: 9:14am On Apr 12, 2020
ajl:

Go online and listen to scientist. Start from youtube. I said scientist, not influencers. Start with this scientist. She was a Bill Clinton adviser.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AeSoC6la9c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcoG0wUV8Ao

This videos talked about the dangers of CELL PHONE RADIATION. This is well known already except if you are one of those who don't read
Re: Arch Bishop Samson Mustapha Benjamin Protests Against 5G Network by echibuogwu(m): 10:25am On Apr 12, 2020
annford:

You asked if I made a research on 1G-4G before using it? That's so lame! Weren't those tested? Weren't those approved? They were approved and released to the general public because they were deemed safe for the public. My brother, my younger sister is married to a Radiation Scientist (She too is a Scientist herself) and they both live in the UK. Her husband and a Team of Radiation Scientists from about 13 Countries, did comprehensive tests on the 5G and they concluded that it was 19x higher in radiation than the 4G and 3G put together. A group a Radiologists did their own tests and likened the radiation to that of an X-ray machine but only worse than that. You did a Math up there but that isn't enough. I ask again, If it were right, why install it simultaneously all over the world when we are all on Lockdown? If it were good, why are even scientists opposing it? I do not like dwelling on matters like this. I was in Wuhan last July on official visit and I can tell you that what they're telling you guys in the news that caused this whole thing that actually caused it. My brother, I pray that people come to the realisation of what 5G is all about.
Jesus Christ U are so dumb and ignorant, there’s nothing wrong with 5G, the US is just painting it bad because the technology didn’t come from them, this is a battle of world power and the US is just jealous of how strong China are becoming so they are using fools and ignorant idiots like u to fight them.
Re: Arch Bishop Samson Mustapha Benjamin Protests Against 5G Network by annford: 11:26am On Apr 12, 2020
AlPeter:
This is st#p#d very at that. Don't you read ni or are you selectively blind that all does so called countries are researching on 5G most banned HUAWEI from supplying major equipment for the 5G. Some already have 5G up and running.
The major reason these countries state is that HUAWEI is being used by Chinese Government for Espionage. It means spying on other countries in case you don't understand what the word means. And this has been since 2012.

You're plain stupid and foolish.
Re: Arch Bishop Samson Mustapha Benjamin Protests Against 5G Network by annford: 11:30am On Apr 12, 2020
AlPeter:

I choose not to exchange banters with a big idiot. Most of you lots foolishly and shamelessly show how idiotic you are. You should be glad I even responded to an idiot like you but not anymore. It is clear you aren't out to learn but to show how idiotic you are. Fools like you are the favourites of the Government.
Re: Arch Bishop Samson Mustapha Benjamin Protests Against 5G Network by grandlexuz(m): 1:11pm On Apr 12, 2020
soojar:

I know your type guy, "I don't usually comment on matters like this" yet yoij
u still commented without saying anything meaningful. I like intelligent argument. Bring your facts and let me bring mine and we check them out. But if you don't have anything to contribute to knowledge you can actually keep quiet.

Get education you told me. I don't know the highest level of education you can ever achieve in life but one thing is sure, I would be there before you.

Talking of exposure, I don't really know about that.

Upgrade? I'm ready to do that, but you will need to assist by telling me the level to upgrade to. I've been working in the telecoms for roughly 15years. You need to tell me what you know about transmission in telecoms before you advise me which level to upgrade to.

Thank you.

Don't mind the empty head..Your post was top notch.
Re: Arch Bishop Samson Mustapha Benjamin Protests Against 5G Network by Africlegend: 4:19pm On Apr 16, 2020
PopeFlatino:
Please I need #3700 to complete my drugs ,I won't say much about my illness presently but d chest pain is massive..

Anybody that will help me out will continuously receive God's blessings and favours,,His/her account will continuously flow with funds and covid-19 will not near any loved one . Amen..

This is not a random begging strategy,I have my x-ray ,ECG and Lipids test result with me for prove... please assist me ..I need to complete d drugs
Have you bought your drug?
Re: Arch Bishop Samson Mustapha Benjamin Protests Against 5G Network by PopeFlatino(m): 8:06am On Apr 17, 2020
Actually I decided to keep quiet since some Nairalanders were getting pissed by my repost begging.

I got #7000 from two Nairalanders on Sunday,I have repeated series of scans @fmc owerri which am yet to complete because my cash got exhausted and am yet to go for the last two diagnosis...I just left it at that to resume begging through other forums like Facebook but no one even comments.

My brother to be sincere to u,my chest isn't getting any better...God is my witness,I can't use his name here if am telling lies...
Africlegend:

Have you bought your drug?
Re: Arch Bishop Samson Mustapha Benjamin Protests Against 5G Network by AlPeter: 12:07pm On Apr 22, 2020
annford:

You're plain stupid and foolish.

And the only reply is an insult... Typical.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

God Used A Witch To Save Me From Death By Kolanuts - Pastor Adeboye / The Mystery Surrounding Creation And Life After Death / TB Joshua Returns N500,000 Tithe To Elderly Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.