Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,586 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Segun Oni: PDP Will Disgrace APC Out Of Power - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Segun Oni: PDP Will Disgrace APC Out Of Power (25456 Views)

Oseloka Obaze: We Will Kick BATISTS And APC Out, And Nigerians Will Rejoice / Hilliard Eta: We Will Disgrace Goodluck Jonathan If He Tries To Come To APC / Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Segun Oni: PDP Will Disgrace APC Out Of Power by israelmao(m): 8:05am On Apr 11, 2020
Remember,Bullion van mogul is still in Lagos.
Re: Segun Oni: PDP Will Disgrace APC Out Of Power by SoNature(m): 8:06am On Apr 11, 2020
divinehand2003:
PDP has lost its relevance in Nigeria.
If there is a party that can defeat the APC in 2023, I believe that it won't be PDP because the majority of Nigerians have no trust in them again. It is just another desperate party of dangerous mediocres seeking to further destroy the nation.
Nobody in Nigeria takes the PDP seriously anymore.

I know that an average Nigerian is a hypocrite. But it's rather shocking when some of you foolishly make the impression that the problem of the contraception is the political party.

The problem of Nigeria is the people. So, even if another political party is formed, it wouldn't take so long before they turn into another monster like APC and PDP.

Nigeria has no business being called a country; peaceful breakup is the only way out of this mess of a country
Re: Segun Oni: PDP Will Disgrace APC Out Of Power by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 11, 2020
Citytrend:
In this Coronavirus season? Oga sorry your people needs Covid 19 Lockdown palliative and supports not election. This is time to show them love after helping you to power

Abeg joo, I will Build a company Logo or Website for your Product or Company
useless sets of demented nitwits, so in all that is going on, they are concerned about election? What even guarantees them they will all survive covid-19?
Re: Segun Oni: PDP Will Disgrace APC Out Of Power by Airoflaw(m): 8:27am On Apr 11, 2020
Pdp n apc na die una go die with covid

Re: Segun Oni: PDP Will Disgrace APC Out Of Power by yommen: 8:36am On Apr 11, 2020
Tetrahedron:
Amen APC will be disgraced out of office but NOT PDP, that is what we pray for, obviously after their gross incompetence, its time for

a new generation of critical thinkers and people with high

Intelligence Quotients

And zombies don’t qualify due to their low IQ grin grin grin

We Nigerians need to meet on a common ground void of tribal and personal sentiments. We need to start preaching to our youths not to collect money from the very rich to help manipulate elections among so many other things. If that is not done, then we will keep finding ourselves in this same condition the country is.
Re: Segun Oni: PDP Will Disgrace APC Out Of Power by Nobody: 8:38am On Apr 11, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:
Say No to Hard Drugs

Marijuana has finished Segun
Anyway, you are entitled to your illiteracy.
Re: Segun Oni: PDP Will Disgrace APC Out Of Power by yommen: 8:42am On Apr 11, 2020
Reggaeboy:
Like for PDP

Share for APC

Stayhome for coronavirus

Check my stamp for online biz
Am tired of staying at home without shishi I mean no money and food cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

APC don enter one chance cry cry

Na APC enter one chance or Nigerians? They are stealing enough money already and mind you, most of their children are already citizens of US or UK. You and I and our children are their mercy! So, na we enter one chance. I pray that our eyes really continue to be open during and after this lockdown.
Re: Segun Oni: PDP Will Disgrace APC Out Of Power by Obaakran: 8:44am On Apr 11, 2020
post=88312103:
Hehehehe grin cheesy wink
For more JOKES, Text PDP to 419.
PDP in Nigeria again?! God forbid!
na this kind thread we go see you. idiot
Re: Segun Oni: PDP Will Disgrace APC Out Of Power by Azmanaty: 8:45am On Apr 11, 2020
post=88312118:

Nigerians should even stop talking about voting for a particular party, if we want to take our country back from the hands of all the political criminals that looted our country blind since independence, we should vote for personality, and honest men and women.
This is the only way our nation can continue to move forward.
For all those still supporting criminals that took our nation 100 years back, posterity will judge us all.

We Rise!
See ur beards sef undecided

Go and find work. U too dey comment off point

Re: Segun Oni: PDP Will Disgrace APC Out Of Power by Tedsart(m): 8:53am On Apr 11, 2020
See this mallam..
Re: Segun Oni: PDP Will Disgrace APC Out Of Power by Dbaba14: 9:01am On Apr 11, 2020
Yeye people, una still never learn finish.
Re: Segun Oni: PDP Will Disgrace APC Out Of Power by QweenM(f): 9:14am On Apr 11, 2020
See these ones oh; with everything on ground, these two useless parties are still talking about the election that will take place in 2 years' time.

What's the possibility that they'll make it to that 2022 with this Hanty Corona flying up and down ........ Id.iots everywhere.
Re: Segun Oni: PDP Will Disgrace APC Out Of Power by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 11, 2020
kareemkamil:
This man doesn't understand Ekiti politics
He does very well. I'm his follower and strongly believes in his principles of life and leadership. Fayemi used money to buy that
primary election that would have produced him as the governorship candidate. He was deputy national chairman then and would have used his position to change the course of things. But yet, he chose to remain neutral. And they used the delegates to cheat him out of things.
In truth, he has remain the best governor of Ekiti state. Ask anybody.
Re: Segun Oni: PDP Will Disgrace APC Out Of Power by ijeshaoflondon: 9:31am On Apr 11, 2020
I tire for niger politicians ooo

Re: Segun Oni: PDP Will Disgrace APC Out Of Power by Livingjahguy: 9:32am On Apr 11, 2020
Let him continue jumping from party to party just cos of his selfish intrests.
Must it always be the same old hands?

helinues:
You see, lots of Nigeria elites need to be tested for Coronavirus
Re: Segun Oni: PDP Will Disgrace APC Out Of Power by emmyyoung4me(m): 9:32am On Apr 11, 2020
divinehand2003:
PDP has lost its relevance in Nigeria.
If there is a party that can defeat the APC in 2023, I believe that it won't be PDP because the majority of Nigerians have no trust in them again. It is just another desperate party of dangerous mediocres seeking to further destroy the nation.
Nobody in Nigeria takes the PDP seriously anymore.

Speak for yourself not Nigerians.
Check my signature
Re: Segun Oni: PDP Will Disgrace APC Out Of Power by Senatorbng(m): 9:49am On Apr 11, 2020
This desperado is still talking about politics instead of finding solutions to Covid 19 issues.
Re: Segun Oni: PDP Will Disgrace APC Out Of Power by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 11, 2020
I didn't read this shit but I know all that matters to this fools is APC vs PDP not real change
Re: Segun Oni: PDP Will Disgrace APC Out Of Power by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 11, 2020
Azmanaty:

See ur beards sef undecided

Go and find work. U too dey comment off point

He is right
And you are immature bringing his picture to abuse him
Re: Segun Oni: PDP Will Disgrace APC Out Of Power by Azmanaty: 9:56am On Apr 11, 2020
M00N:

He is right
And you are immature bringing his picture to abuse him

Shut up and learn how to mind ur business
Re: Segun Oni: PDP Will Disgrace APC Out Of Power by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 11, 2020
Azmanaty:

Shut up and learn how to mind ur business

It is because you mind your business that your so called APC/PDP government keeps screwing you over
Re: Segun Oni: PDP Will Disgrace APC Out Of Power by Azmanaty: 9:59am On Apr 11, 2020
M00N:

It is because you mind your business that your so called APC/PDP government keeps screwing you over

It pays to know when to talk. Now run along
Re: Segun Oni: PDP Will Disgrace APC Out Of Power by bizzibodi(m): 10:03am On Apr 11, 2020
I thought segun Oni na APC
Re: Segun Oni: PDP Will Disgrace APC Out Of Power by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 11, 2020
Azmanaty:

It pays to know when to talk. Now run along

Fuçk off bitch
Re: Segun Oni: PDP Will Disgrace APC Out Of Power by Azmanaty: 10:05am On Apr 11, 2020
M00N:

My mother is a bitch

I know bro. Everyone knows
Re: Segun Oni: PDP Will Disgrace APC Out Of Power by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 11, 2020
Azmanaty:

I know bro. Everyone knows that I am a fuçked up son of a fuçking dirty LovePeddler

Take heart bro
Re: Segun Oni: PDP Will Disgrace APC Out Of Power by Azmanaty: 10:11am On Apr 11, 2020
M00N:

I fvked my mother twice to make little money to buy airtime so I can come online. She is worth nothing in life

Its a pity man. But u ve got to change.
Re: Segun Oni: PDP Will Disgrace APC Out Of Power by suremanpatriot: 10:12am On Apr 11, 2020
oni is a manaic.pdp is equal to do or die lifestyle party tht cannot control its savagery loyalists.
gangster party is a tickin bomb and
Is better we fine tune and manage apc fr ldrship frame.
No amount of money can buy peace and sanity for society to thrive.
Re: Segun Oni: PDP Will Disgrace APC Out Of Power by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 11, 2020
Azmanaty:

I want to kill my self and my family cause we are all useless

Chai that is sad
Re: Segun Oni: PDP Will Disgrace APC Out Of Power by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 11, 2020
Azmanaty:

I sucked my father's dick everyday and I am now thinking of beheading my mother to feed my dog

That is disgusting
Re: Segun Oni: PDP Will Disgrace APC Out Of Power by Femeto: 10:21am On Apr 11, 2020
In this COVID 19 period sensless politicians.
Re: Segun Oni: PDP Will Disgrace APC Out Of Power by Hisduchess(f): 10:23am On Apr 11, 2020
RitualistMan:
[s][/s]
Welcome back bleh

Let's continue from where we stopped shall we?

I'm suspecting this your moniker

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tension As Oil Spill Destroy Communities In Niger Delta / Willie Obiano Commissions Stanel Service Centre, Awka (Photos) / South-South governors react to Buhari’s suspension of CJN, Onnoghen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.