Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,981 members, 7,806,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

How Can U Manage To Achieve Ur Windows Withou Being Affect By Proplem Of Disease - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Can U Manage To Achieve Ur Windows Withou Being Affect By Proplem Of Disease (913 Views)

How Do You Manage To Pay Rent In This Bad Economy? / Urgent Urgent, Ur Windows With Old Prices, / Gud Dey Here, Am Here Dis Evening For Ur Windows And Roof From Adedward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can U Manage To Achieve Ur Windows Withou Being Affect By Proplem Of Disease by Adedward(m): 5:37am On Apr 11, 2020
Hello my gud people's on this forum, this is adedward , here again, I will like to discuss many points here this morning, many people has been calling and chatting with me, about the current disease affected our country, hou it wouldn't affect their plan of gets windows to their new projects, here is the answer,

(1) everybody knows dat in this period
, Most things likely to high in prices most especially most country depends from abroad,

According to knowledge, I believe when producer are not produce for certain period, the available of that such products Will scarce in the society, as a result for that, things will be high in prices, in the markets,

That is the reason why (adedward ) make it easy for selected group of people to gain from this opportunities,
Meaning for this__ we partner for some importer of aluminum profile, we even account with them, and their aims for us this season is dat, according to our last meeting with them, they agreed to supply and sell their goods with the normal prices, with the same, qualities for we, that partner with them,
My question is dat what exactly time this will finish,
Here is the answer from them, this is simple question, as long as our available goods are finish, we promised will we sell till when this available one will finish, then when will produce or import another goods into Nigeria wr will know how to do then,
Now I can let my good people to know this, this is an opportunity to gets ur windows done with that old prices, in adedward company, as all know if u are Lagos free transport, if u are far from Lagos, a little amount that will not affect u are attached, so gets ur windows done this season, don't wait till tomorrow, tomorrow can bring another thing along, gain from this opportunities, ad u are planning to participate almighty GOD will supprice u for gud, in Jesus name,
Amen)

Send ur measurement to us chart with adedward co-signing ur project, 08135810794

Call adedward directly 08107201532, gets ur own today, we delivered all the states, thanks as u reading thanks

Re: How Can U Manage To Achieve Ur Windows Withou Being Affect By Proplem Of Disease by Adedward(m): 10:45am On Apr 11, 2020
opportunities Still available ,

Re: How Can U Manage To Achieve Ur Windows Withou Being Affect By Proplem Of Disease by Adedward(m): 6:15pm On Apr 19, 2020
Hello gets ur own casement embedded with burglaries now,. 08107201532

Re: How Can U Manage To Achieve Ur Windows Withou Being Affect By Proplem Of Disease by Adedward(m): 4:13pm On May 03, 2020
Gets ur windows done by adedward this week, before things high in markets,

Re: How Can U Manage To Achieve Ur Windows Withou Being Affect By Proplem Of Disease by soonest(f): 9:58pm On Aug 31, 2020
Good evening, pls what's the cost of casement window for
1200 by 1500
1200 by 1200
900 by 1200
900 by 900
600 by 600
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Opportunity To Become A Landlord In One Of The Most Beautiful Estates In Ibeju L / Alpha Island Estate Behind The Lekki Free Trade Zone / Back To Market, 1 Acre Of Land For Sale Along Ibusa Expressway, Asaba Delta Stat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.