Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,084 members, 7,807,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

Own A VTU Business Platform With As Low As 5k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Own A VTU Business Platform With As Low As 5k (560 Views)

Mini Franchise Business Platform - Lagos / Agile Network Telecom And Bill Payment Business Platform (agilenetwork) / How To Start VTU Business With RAGP COMPANY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Own A VTU Business Platform With As Low As 5k by Filatino(m): 7:34am On Apr 11, 2020
Seeing the ongoing crisis in a country like ours (Nigeria) virtually all the business n companies are brought to a holt and stand still
as a measure to cut down the spread of the disease/pandemic.... I bring it to your notice that some businesses like the Telecomm are great beneficiaries of the ongoing lockdown... unaffected by the current world pandemic in fact people tends to visit the internet and recharge more based on the lockdown...
So partnering with the Telecomm industry/owning VTU Platform isn't a bad idea or is it?? I bring you this opportunity on how to partner with the giant Telecomm networks Via VTU in Nigeria!! Smart investment!! If interested signify via my link https:///2349077898632

(1) (Reply)

100+ Things To Sell During This Period. E-book For N200 / Don't Wait For Opportunity , Create It / Amazon, Ebay, Facebook, Old Accounts For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.