Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,890 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

My Chat With A Chinese National On What Really Happened. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Chat With A Chinese National On What Really Happened. (2918 Views)

My Chat This Morning With A Nigerian Who Lives In Turkey / What Really Happened In Kuwait Sky Last Night? / What Am I To Do, My Only Brother Is In A Chinese Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Chat With A Chinese National On What Really Happened. by mrlycan: 8:15am On Apr 11, 2020
So I had a chat with my friend in China on issues surrounding how Nigerians are been treated. I will paste the screenshots here for all to see.
What are your views.

Re: My Chat With A Chinese National On What Really Happened. by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 11, 2020
Ok. Waiting.
Re: My Chat With A Chinese National On What Really Happened. by mrlycan: 8:23am On Apr 11, 2020
Read more

Re: My Chat With A Chinese National On What Really Happened. by mrlycan: 8:25am On Apr 11, 2020
Continue

Re: My Chat With A Chinese National On What Really Happened. by flyingdutchman(m): 8:26am On Apr 11, 2020
Bullshit! My best friend was Chinese- WAS! OP give yourself brain and stop being stupid. They are very dishonest.

3 Likes

Re: My Chat With A Chinese National On What Really Happened. by mrlycan: 8:27am On Apr 11, 2020
More

Re: My Chat With A Chinese National On What Really Happened. by mrlycan: 8:30am On Apr 11, 2020
Before you crucify me, I never said they are not dishonest even the Chinese guy said so. But he only hammered more on illegal immigrants.

flyingdutchman:
Bullshit! My best friend was Chinese- WAS! OP give yourself brain and stop being stupid. They are very dishonest.
Re: My Chat With A Chinese National On What Really Happened. by mrlycan: 8:32am On Apr 11, 2020
We can drag this to.front page and you'll see different views.
Re: My Chat With A Chinese National On What Really Happened. by Fireflare: 8:51am On Apr 11, 2020
I hate China
Re: My Chat With A Chinese National On What Really Happened. by PMPhoenix(m): 8:53am On Apr 11, 2020
That nurse must’ve done something.
Re: My Chat With A Chinese National On What Really Happened. by yomi007k(m): 8:55am On Apr 11, 2020
mrlycan:
Before you crucify me, I never said they are not dishonest even the Chinese guy said so. But he only hammered more on illegal immigrants.

I think we need to hunt illegal chinese people here in Nigeria.

Some were caught mining actively during the lockdowm some days ago.

Where are the immigration officials self...#Nobribery#
Re: My Chat With A Chinese National On What Really Happened. by midashenry(m): 8:56am On Apr 11, 2020
This is getting out of hand.

China is seriously a racist country.
Had plans of visiting to do business but I change my mind on that.
Re: My Chat With A Chinese National On What Really Happened. by OdefaGirl(f): 9:14am On Apr 11, 2020
Op..... the person you are discussing with, is he a lawmaker, is he in government, who is he? Or just a random Chinese citizen?
Don't be deceived, he cannot speak on behalf of his people....they are f&cking racists and very wicked......

1 Like

Re: My Chat With A Chinese National On What Really Happened. by missimelda01(f): 9:27am On Apr 11, 2020
Were you expecting him to speak against his government? Where is our humanity? They think the best way to handle the issue is by throwing people outside to die knowing fully well that they have no where to run to this critical time.
Re: My Chat With A Chinese National On What Really Happened. by DanseMacabre(m): 9:27am On Apr 11, 2020
Lol.

For those keen of eye, isn't it pitiable that the OP is fixated on the tribal aspect of the Igbo guy, whereas the Chinese are hammering on blacks.

Lame effort. Even for the tribalism you still get L.

E for effort though.
Re: My Chat With A Chinese National On What Really Happened. by fabianiyobosa(m): 9:35am On Apr 11, 2020
You can defend Nigeria and Nigerians if you've never left Nigeria, but when you are out of Nigeria, your opinion will change.

Nigerians are fond of overstaying their visas then later escaping immigration. The Nigerian that attempted to run away from the hospital probably does not have complete papers and he is scared of being asked the documents, so he thought of running.

I listened to Kenya's news network and same thing was explained regarding undocumented immigrants. A Kenyan man confirmed that most of his Kenya friends in China are all ok. Police visited to make sure they have their complete papers. That's all.

Most undocumented immigrants to China apply for business visas for a duration of not more than one to 6 months but they end up spending years in China which is a clear violation of their laws. If you do not have papers they have the right to kick you out of the streets.

8 Likes

Re: My Chat With A Chinese National On What Really Happened. by hunterezi(m): 10:17am On Apr 11, 2020
mrlycan:

Bro pls send the masters scholarship here. Thanks
Re: My Chat With A Chinese National On What Really Happened. by Keketu(m): 10:40am On Apr 11, 2020
Hi please who know makydebbie ?
Re: My Chat With A Chinese National On What Really Happened. by dadexcel: 11:03am On Apr 11, 2020
mrlycan:
So I had a chat with my friend in China on issues surrounding how Nigerians are been treated. I will paste the screenshots here for all to see.
What are your views.
....@op , going through your chats and your feigned loyalty and respect for your Chinese "rule of law " am actually a bit perplexed . It's responses like these ones you gave this Chinese guy that will embolden they to keep treating Africans as slaves . Really ? So because a " Nigerian " confronted a Chinese nurse then all Nigerians should be hound around like beggars and street urchins in streets of China just because of the actions if one man ?

How many times have we heard about Chinese nationals breaking the law here in Nigeria? Did they government go from house to house to flush out all Chinese national and send them to prison?

This your chat and responses to your so called Chinese friend is first pathetic and worrisome...really, we should do better .

4 Likes

Re: My Chat With A Chinese National On What Really Happened. by dadexcel: 11:06am On Apr 11, 2020
fabianiyobosa:
You can defend Nigeria and Nigerians if you've never left Nigeria, but when you are out of Nigeria, your opinion will change.

Nigerians are fond of overstaying their visas then later escaping immigration. The Nigerian that attempted to run away from the hospital probably does not have complete papers and he is scared of being asked the documents, so he thought of running.

I listened to Kenya's news network and same thing was explained regarding undocumented immigrants. A Kenyan man confirmed that most of his Kenya friends in China are all ok. Police visited to make sure they have their complete papers. That's all.

Most undocumented immigrants to China apply for business visas for a duration of not more than one to 6 months but they end up spending years in China which is a clear violation of their laws. If you do not have papers they have the right to kick you out of the streets.
........"some Nigerians are fund if overstaying their visa " not all Nigerians....and several other nationals also over stay their visas for one reason or the other ...can we stop promoting this "white man supremacy ovsr bksck man" mentality already .....waaoh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Chat With A Chinese National On What Really Happened. by lmm4real: 11:09am On Apr 11, 2020
No body holy pass. I think China needs Nigeria more than we need them.
Okon chika Patrick is a foolish man, if he actually did that. Pls treat and send him back home asap. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Chat With A Chinese National On What Really Happened. by AngryIgboMan: 11:45am On Apr 11, 2020
And who appointed you spokesman for black people in China?

You are chatting with a random nobody chinko and you are feeling relevant?

Let me not even talk about your subtle attempt to tribalize this and give it a tribal colouration.

You think we are all foools abi? You think we are daft like people of your tribe?

Nonsense and ingredients.

1 Like

Re: My Chat With A Chinese National On What Really Happened. by Daverichie008: 11:53am On Apr 11, 2020
Africans will continue to be stupid.
See what this one is posting with pride.
Even a Black American in China with a white wife says he was forcefully quarantined and tested for Covid 19, while nothing was done to his wife. All because of he's black. Said he's lucky cuz Africans are being thrown out of their homes.

African students are being evicted from their homes. You can go on YouTube, so many videos. They are going to hotels , then they check to see if you're African or from another continent, if they see you're African, then they kick you out.

I saw someone spreading this same nonsense on twitter and Africans are all attacking themselves on twitter. Why dem born me for this continent sef?

4 Likes

Re: My Chat With A Chinese National On What Really Happened. by CAUSTIC002: 12:06pm On Apr 11, 2020
unfortunately, we ve soiled our name so bad that most foreign observers are asking ' why always Nigerians? '
Re: My Chat With A Chinese National On What Really Happened. by Mbakuthegreat: 12:27pm On Apr 11, 2020
Re: My Chat With A Chinese National On What Really Happened. by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 11, 2020
Funny enough, those imperialists just remembered they had undocumented immigrants during this trying time for the whole world... They had all the whole time before this pandemic and they will also have all the time thereafter. Why not chill for the world to heal and kick the illegals out?

There is an underlining incentive and motivation for this brash behavior.
Re: My Chat With A Chinese National On What Really Happened. by GENTLENNAJI(m): 12:46pm On Apr 11, 2020
Deport that morethanfucker, even if he was forcefully quarantined and tested for Covid 19. For travelling at that point is a red flag.
Re: My Chat With A Chinese National On What Really Happened. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 11, 2020
This ia 2020 all business can be done online or through phones. These illegal Nigerians staying there are only inviting trouble for themselves. Everyone knows china is strict. The op mentioned drugs in Saudi. Many Nigerians still carry drugs to saudi even when they know its sure death
Re: My Chat With A Chinese National On What Really Happened. by ogbuefi677(m): 1:52pm On Apr 11, 2020
mrlycan:

You are just chatting up yourself, by yourself
Re: My Chat With A Chinese National On What Really Happened. by ogbuefi677(m): 1:54pm On Apr 11, 2020
mrlycan:
We can drag this to.front page and you'll see different views.
Is your crave for attention this much?
To d extent of using your 2 phones to chat yourself and looking for who to take it to frontage?
Re: My Chat With A Chinese National On What Really Happened. by makydebbie(f): 2:47pm On Apr 11, 2020
Keketu:
Hi please who know makydebbie ?

How may I help you?
Re: My Chat With A Chinese National On What Really Happened. by Keketu(m): 3:24pm On Apr 11, 2020
makydebbie:

How may I help you?
wow she reply me shocked Hello, good morning morning, how was youre night?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can Someone Get A Kosovo Visa / How To Get To Creek Road Apapa From Oshodi / Please Connect Me Where To Learn Forklift Driving In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.