Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,012 members, 7,806,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

Need Traffic, Conversion Or More Views? Let's Work With You.. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Need Traffic, Conversion Or More Views? Let's Work With You.. (1003 Views)

I Need Traffic / Need Traffic To Your New Website? Try This / Need Traffic! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Traffic, Conversion Or More Views? Let's Work With You.. by SmartzNation: 8:17am On Apr 11, 2020
YOU HAVE THE SITE, AND WE HAVE THE CHEAP TRAFFIC TO YOUR SITE!

With our traffic network, more than 20 million unique visitors from across the internet with over 60 million daily impressions, you should partner with us today..

We have partnered with several blogs/websites locally and internationally to give unique traffic, views, etc to our clients..

If you need more traffic to your blog/website, page, channel with 100% organic and high rate conversion, then talk to us.

For more details, visit us at www.sygnifik.com

Have a blessed weekend.
Re: Need Traffic, Conversion Or More Views? Let's Work With You.. by SmartzNation: 2:38pm On Apr 12, 2020
Happy easter.

May the reason of this season brings joy and peace to you.
Re: Need Traffic, Conversion Or More Views? Let's Work With You.. by SmartzNation: 8:59am On Apr 13, 2020
Happy new week..
Re: Need Traffic, Conversion Or More Views? Let's Work With You.. by SmartzNation: 4:25pm On Apr 15, 2020
Contact us today...
Re: Need Traffic, Conversion Or More Views? Let's Work With You.. by SmartzNation: 9:33am On Apr 16, 2020
Contact us today..
Re: Need Traffic, Conversion Or More Views? Let's Work With You.. by SmartzNation: 4:37pm On Apr 16, 2020
Let's talk today..
Re: Need Traffic, Conversion Or More Views? Let's Work With You.. by thomasina: 1:53pm On Apr 17, 2020
I will advise everyone to stay away from this guy.

I paid him 50k as at 9th of March for SEO and up till now, he has not done a single thing on my site.

Currently, he is no longer picking my calls nor responding on Whatsapp.

When he refutes my claims I will start reeling out screenshot proofs of our transactions.

Even if he doesn't come up to refute my claims, I will still share the proofs.

STAY AWAY FROM HIM!
BEWARE!!!

MODs please take note of this guy.
SmartzNation:
Hello there!!

Do you require seo, digital marketing, brand management and social media marketing for your brand? Then talk to us.

We will be glad to increase your brand visibility, increase your page likes/followers/subscribers as well as manage your content.

Talk to us today.
Re: Need Traffic, Conversion Or More Views? Let's Work With You.. by thomasina: 2:34pm On Apr 17, 2020
Below are screenshots of receipt the guy gave me. His so-called company is registered as SYGNIFIK SOLUTIONS.
SmartzNation:
YOU HAVE THE SITE, AND WE HAVE THE CHEAP TRAFFIC TO YOUR SITE!

With our traffic network, more than 20 million unique visitors from across the internet with over 60 million daily impressions, you should partner with us today..

We have partnered with several blogs/websites locally and internationally to give unique traffic, views, etc to our clients..

If you need more traffic to your blog/website, page, channel with 100% organic and high rate conversion, then talk to us.

For more details, visit us at www.sygnifik.com

Have a blessed weekend.

Re: Need Traffic, Conversion Or More Views? Let's Work With You.. by SmartzNation: 8:39am On Apr 20, 2020
Initially i dont want to respond to anything here..

But am certain you know i didnt block you, nor did i scam you. You are only trying to smear my company image and i wont say otherwise.

You keep sending messages, calls without knowing what is going on. I told you that your funds wont read if you havent gotten results and SEO is not just like traffic..

I will wait for proper investigation from a reasonable person and wont discuss anything further here..

If you claimed i scammed you, block you, you are just funny and wrong. Am 100% sure you know what you are doing. All your messages on WhatsApp have not been read as i dont want to argue with you.

If someone scammed you, am sure the person ought to run away with your funds or block you. Ask yourself, am i not still an admin/advertiser to your Facebook page?

Peace.
Re: Need Traffic, Conversion Or More Views? Let's Work With You.. by thomasina: 5:19pm On Apr 20, 2020
I will advise anyone interested in doing business with @SmartzNation to refer to this thread for the back and forth responses made on this scam of his: https://www.nairaland.com/5803164/sygnifik.com-scam-seo-website-beware

Unless of course, you want us to start it all over again here!

Do business with him at your own risk.

I'm waiting for his 'promised' call to know what next.
Re: Need Traffic, Conversion Or More Views? Let's Work With You.. by SmartzNation: 5:41pm On Apr 20, 2020
thomasina:
I will advise anyone interested in doing business with @SmartzNation to refer to this thread for the back and forth responses made on this scam of his: https://www.nairaland.com/5803164/sygnifik.com-scam-seo-website-beware

Unless of course, you want us to start it all over again here!

Do business with him at your own risk.

I'm waiting for his 'promised' call to know what next.

Greg,

This is my last response to you.

Even if you are going to get refund, there will be a legal action against defamation which you will get from my Lawyer.

You paid for a service, you asked for report and i told you you will get it that day or next. You called and no response only for you to run online and tag my company a scammer.

You didn't wait for that, and now you were calling me for refund after running online to defame my company.

Do you have any idea what your lies and accusations could/have caused?

Like i stated earlier, you will hear from my Lawyer and then, refund(whatsoever) with all your proofs will happen. Then you will see proofs of payment made for your projects..

I wont respond to you hear again.

Peace.
Re: Need Traffic, Conversion Or More Views? Let's Work With You.. by thomasina: 6:20pm On Apr 20, 2020
Pls make that refund first and then go ahead with your legal action threat.

I dare you to make that refund.

SmartzNation:

Greg,

This is my last response to you.

Even if you are going to get refund, there will be a legal action against defamation which you will get from my Lawyer.

You paid for a service, you asked for report and i told you you will get it that day or next. You called and no response only for you to run online and tag my company a scammer.

You didn't wait for that, and now you were calling me for refund after running online to defame my company.

Do you have any idea what your lies and accusations could/have caused?

Like i stated earlier, you will hear from my Lawyer and then, refund(whatsoever) with all your proofs will happen. Then you will see proofs of payment made for your projects..

I wont respond to you hear again.

Peace.
Re: Need Traffic, Conversion Or More Views? Let's Work With You.. by thomasina: 11:16am On Apr 23, 2020
I refer everyone to this old Nairaland thread: https://www.nairaland.com/3791730/latest-fraudster-scammer-town-abiodun

You will all see that the image SmartzNation used in his Facebook profile which I posted [url]here=https://www.nairaland.com/5809556/odunayo-balogun-sygnifik.com-fraudster-scammer[/url], is the same profile image used in the scam perpetuated as far back as 2017 by a similar name ABIODUN ISAIAH ODUNAYO.

Just chk out the thread and see the scam done.

Now it is either SmartzNation is the same person as that guy in 2017 or what do you guys think?

This guy called Odunayo A Balogun or ABIODUN ISAIAH ODUNAYO AKA SmartzNation is one and the same criminal who scammed me of my 50k.
Re: Need Traffic, Conversion Or More Views? Let's Work With You.. by jayaim: 1:50pm On Apr 23, 2020
Thank u oh. Nairaland should banned this kinds of wicked scammers. They are many herd
Re: Need Traffic, Conversion Or More Views? Let's Work With You.. by SmartzNation: 2:52pm On Apr 23, 2020
thomasina:
I refer everyone to this old Nairaland thread: https://www.nairaland.com/3791730/latest-fraudster-scammer-town-abiodun

You will all see that the image SmartzNation used in his Facebook profile which I posted [url]here=https://www.nairaland.com/5809556/odunayo-balogun-sygnifik.com-fraudster-scammer[/url], is the same profile image used in the scam perpetuated as far back as 2017 by a similar name ABIODUN ISAIAH ODUNAYO.

Just chk out the thread and see the scam done.

Now it is either SmartzNation is the same person as that guy in 2017 or what do you guys think?

This guy called Odunayo A Balogun or ABIODUN ISAIAH ODUNAYO AKA SmartzNation is one and the same criminal who scammed me of my 50k.

I guess thats you and your address.

We will see and then the fact of me scamming you will be established. But for a sane individual, you claimed someone scammed you, why dont you bring proof of scam instead of blurred chat?

Do you think we didnt do the SEO?

When we see, be ready with your proof..

Re: Need Traffic, Conversion Or More Views? Let's Work With You.. by thomasina: 7:17am On Apr 24, 2020
SmartzNation:

I guess thats you and your address.

We will see and then the fact of me scamming you will be established. But for a sane individual, you claimed someone scammed you, why dont you bring proof of scam instead of blurred chat?

Do you think we didnt do the SEO?

When we see, be ready with your proof..

SmartzNation must be very hardened and unrepentant criminal!

A criminal issue was raised about you as far back as 2017, you didn't respond to the issue, instead, you posted my photo and address with a message that is in a tone that looks like a threat. I can't wait to see you and your thugs/lawyers in front of my gate.

For the first time since this case began you posted a screenshot of my address - which is by the way meant for public consumption - but you failed to post any screenshot to prove the work(s) you have done on my site (if there was ever any)!

Now I am uploading another screenshot that confirms you were the same person who scammed a Nairalander in 2017, refer to this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3791730/latest-fraudster-scammer-town-abiodun.

The profile picture in the screenshot shows your image again, as well as the HAVIVAR site you used in duping Ihechi2011 (the victim) in 2017.

Is it coincidence that your image keeps appearing online for different fraudulent reasons?!

Anyone still thinking of transacting business with this dude is on his/her own.

(1) (Reply)

Special Offer For Nigerian Webmasters / Register Domain Name And Other Web Related Services In Naira / Good Php Programmer Wanted For Joint Venture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.