Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,505 members, 7,808,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

Removed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Removed (750 Views)

Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same / What Happened After I Removed The Lies From My CV / Reason Why November Payroll Status Was Removed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Removed by Futurejoy(f): 8:34am On Apr 11, 2020
Removed
Re: Removed by missimelda01(f): 9:31am On Apr 11, 2020
I think you should remove 'female' from the title, the first part of your write up isn't necessary also. Good luck

1 Like

Re: Removed by Makuos19: 11:50am On Apr 11, 2020
Futurejoy:
This account seems to be a new account but I am an old member that registered in 2011. I deactivated my previous account and opened a new one few weeks ago. My frequent threads are Job/vacancy, health, Agriculture and Romance. I don’t insult people here and I adhere to the rules diligently .
I am a 24 year old female, have a B.sc in Soil science and land resources management and some professional certifications . I concluded my service in 2019 and I have been searching for a job . I have pre Nysc working experiences (School teacher) I am dedicated to work place productivity as well as service. I have no negative report from my previous employer, I did my allocated work passionately as well as researched personally to serve the organization better . I am a diligent, open to learning, poses a a good communication skill and very timely in delivering jobs. I will really appreciate Job offers with a good pay . Thank you
Are u on whatsapp?
Re: Removed by Futurejoy(f): 2:28pm On Apr 11, 2020
missimelda01:
I think you should remove 'female' from the title, the first part of your write up isn't necessary also. Good luck
Thank you very much
Re: Removed by Futurejoy(f): 2:30pm On Apr 11, 2020
Makuos19:

Are u on whatsapp?
Yes
Re: Removed by Makuos19: 3:48pm On Apr 11, 2020
Futurejoy:

Yes
Ok. Give me your whatsapp number?
Re: Removed by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 11, 2020
Follow each step below in details

First task to earn
Download branch App and sign https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.branch_international.branch.branch_demo_android

Complete all the forms and register!

2nd Task
Insert this code in the promotion icon �

orji04c4c and click apply

3rd task
Apply for a loan of #1,000

Then repay #1200 immediately you are credited with the #1000

Then win #500.
Call 07084185633 for more info
Re: Removed by hoppcee: 8:11pm On Apr 11, 2020
Good afternoon, please I want to build a network for those interested in pursuing a career in academics and research. My personal interest is in research analysis and academics. In view of this, I've been thinking of how to help myself and like minded people to achieve this professional goal. That is why I have brought the idea here to anyone interested in following such career path.
We will give full information on how to secure a research/academic job; link participants with institutions to promote their academic development in degree programmes like M.sc, MPhil, PhD and other Post Doc Programmes; and give full information on relevant scholarship boards available to developing countries.
If you're interested, Send "Add me for Research" to 08162911871 on Whatsapp
Thank you cheesy grin wink
Re: Removed by finadvisor: 8:55am On Apr 12, 2020
Work from home, part time, full time,freelancers from all works of life,men,women,young adults,stay at home moms etc
Job comes with attractive pay
Job description
It's no secret. It's pure CPA. You get paid for your audience actions. We arranged it to become get paid to surf the internet
Part time send us 100 ads Post using our system email daily
After registering you would be grouped into different workstations on telegram where you'll be required to view all daily provided ads available for the day on your workstation for 5 to 10 seconds.note that all your ad Post must be submitted for approval and sorting latest 6am every day Sunday inclusive. You will be earning between 30 to 50 dollars daily making between 900 to 1500 dollar's monthly. Results are typical and varies from person to person and are commensurate with how committed you are with project and the effort you put so you can earn more.
Full time send us 200 to 300 ads Post daily using our system email..
After registering you would be grouped into different workstations where you'll be required to view all all daily provided ads available for the day on your workstation for 5 to 10 seconds. Note that all your ads Post must be submitted latest 6am every day Sunday inclusive. You will be earning between 100 to 200 dollars daily making between 3000 to 6000 dollar's monthly. Results again are typical and varies from person to person and are commensurate with how committed you are with the project and the effort you put so you can earn more
You will be instructed later on how to generate ads Post.
Requirements
You may have tried so many things online or offline that did or did not work but this is not like the rest so please let us keep the negative energy on the sidelines and see how or what we can do to change our present status .it is Free and will forever be free. The project and websites have been seen and used by millions and is still in use.What i worked on is change the way we use the system so as to guarantee earnings.So please if you are not ready to give it a solid 100 days headstart don't apply.
Working system or smartphone with Internet connection
Ability to Read
You will install 2 or 3 apps on your device and I'll instruct you how to use them
You should be ready to listen to instructions and carry them out to the letter failure to do this our admin Will terminate our contract
You must work everyday even on Sunday although these can be after service.
Dogged determination and commitment to do the seeming foolish task's religiously and judiciously every day
Send an email to financialadvisor873@gmail.com to apply
. Tell us why you should be considered.
Indicate which workstations suit your circumstances full time or part time.
If you are considered you will be informed. Make sure you follow the instructions that follow to the letter.
Wish you the best and welcome in advance to the click dollar team.

(1) (Reply)

HOR Logistics Current Employment Opportunity [4 Positions Available] / Smartphone Users Who Can Work As Telecom Vtu Agent Needed Nationwide / Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.