Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

Caucasian Shepherd Dog Thread: Post Your Dogs Pics - Pets (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Caucasian Shepherd Dog Thread: Post Your Dogs Pics (15101 Views)

All About The Nigerian Shepherd Dog (Ekuke, Nkita) / Meet Isis My Caucasian Shepherd. / Just Got A Caucasian Shepherd Dog. I Need Tips. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caucasian Shepherd Dog Thread: Post Your Dogs Pics by Greenarrow01(m): 6:16pm On Jun 25, 2020
Namdeenero:
The Caucasians are on noodle waste and fish intestines one large meal daily, The Gsds and Maltese are on booster dry food and fish intestines twice morning and night

What fish intestine pls... Normal fish of 100 naira or
Re: Caucasian Shepherd Dog Thread: Post Your Dogs Pics by Namdeenero(m): 6:34pm On Jun 25, 2020
Greenarrow01:

What fish intestine pls... Normal fish of 100 naira or
Cat fish insides, sometimes I feed whole cooked fish.. I have a fish pond
Re: Caucasian Shepherd Dog Thread: Post Your Dogs Pics by Greenarrow01(m): 6:36pm On Jun 25, 2020
Namdeenero:
Cat fish insides, sometimes I feed whole cooked fish.. I have a fish pond
Abajoooo
No wonder

2 Likes

Re: Caucasian Shepherd Dog Thread: Post Your Dogs Pics by Namdeenero(m): 7:05pm On Jun 25, 2020
Greenarrow01:

Abajoooo
No wonder
E no easy baba
Re: Caucasian Shepherd Dog Thread: Post Your Dogs Pics by TCD: 9:24pm On Jun 25, 2020
Greenarrow01:
My baby girl, KIARA
She is heavy and will soon give birth.
I mated her with DROGO OR BSQUARED KENNEL.
SHE IS ALSO FROM BSQUARED KENNEL AND SHE SHARES SAME GRANDFATHER WITH DROGO.
I CANT WAIT
.I also have another cauc.. (karik).

Kiara is larger than karik?
Re: Caucasian Shepherd Dog Thread: Post Your Dogs Pics by Greenarrow01(m): 9:40pm On Jun 25, 2020
TCD:

Kiara is larger than karik?

Yes. She is larger. And a bit older
Re: Caucasian Shepherd Dog Thread: Post Your Dogs Pics by BabylonCruise(m): 11:35am On Jun 26, 2020
coolcentbigman:
Aaron the giant of the house...
He's a monster.
Please drop ur digits and location.
Re: Caucasian Shepherd Dog Thread: Post Your Dogs Pics by coolcentbigman(m): 11:14am On Jun 27, 2020
BabylonCruise:

Please drop ur digits and location.
0814nine71two03zero
I don't own any of these dogs bro, I'm just in love with those dogs.
Re: Caucasian Shepherd Dog Thread: Post Your Dogs Pics by Namdeenero(m): 10:37pm On Jun 27, 2020
The big boy

2 Likes

Re: Caucasian Shepherd Dog Thread: Post Your Dogs Pics by Namdeenero(m): 10:40pm On Jun 27, 2020
City of Dogs King

Re: Caucasian Shepherd Dog Thread: Post Your Dogs Pics by Namdeenero(m): 10:44pm On Jun 27, 2020
Who knows this guy? grin wink

Re: Caucasian Shepherd Dog Thread: Post Your Dogs Pics by IamAnderson(m): 9:41am On Jun 30, 2020
Namdeenero:
City of Dogs King
how old is he?
Re: Caucasian Shepherd Dog Thread: Post Your Dogs Pics by Namdeenero(m): 1:03pm On Jun 30, 2020
IamAnderson:

how old is he?
King is an old boy, close to 4 or 5 years
Re: Caucasian Shepherd Dog Thread: Post Your Dogs Pics by Namdeenero(m): 1:04pm On Jun 30, 2020
We lost Buchi yesterday cry cry. She’ll be greatly missed
Re: Caucasian Shepherd Dog Thread: Post Your Dogs Pics by Greenarrow01(m): 4:01pm On Jun 30, 2020
Namdeenero:
We lost Buchi yesterday cry cry. She’ll be greatly missed

What killed her pls ?
Re: Caucasian Shepherd Dog Thread: Post Your Dogs Pics by Namdeenero(m): 4:12pm On Jun 30, 2020
Greenarrow01:

What killed her pls ?
Long story bro. I don’t know who to blame? Whether to blame myself or the vet. I noticed she had a sore on her leg so I called the vet to come check it out, though it was already drying up, vet came and said it’s demodex mange so I told him to give her normal routine shots. Vet gave some shots and left, on Sunday Buchi was so down I called the vet and he said the antibiotics he gave was a strong one that he’ll come the next day for follow up. Monday morning dog was dead. I dunno whether the vet gave antibiotics along with routine
Re: Caucasian Shepherd Dog Thread: Post Your Dogs Pics by Greenarrow01(m): 4:23pm On Jun 30, 2020
Namdeenero:
Long story bro. I don’t know who to blame? Whether to blame myself or the vet. I noticed she had a sore on her leg so I called the vet to come check it out, though it was already drying up, vet came and said it’s demodex mange so I told him to give her normal routine shots. Vet gave some shots and left, on Sunday Buchi was so down I called the vet and he said the antibiotics he gave was a strong one that he’ll come the next day for follow up. Monday morning dog was dead. I dunno whether the vet gave antibiotics along with routine

My other dog is having wound in his face. The faced kinda peel he has been dull since.. the place kinda showing mucus mucus or something.

Vet came and said it is tick/flea infestation.
Thou karik is scratching his body, but I have always bath it with those ticks stuff and even severally poured oil (pour on) on it. I check regularly for ticks and I haven't seen one in weeks
Man told me that the ticks crawl under the skin.
I am tired.
There are no vets in Nigeria I swear.. most of them just go uni for going sake
Re: Caucasian Shepherd Dog Thread: Post Your Dogs Pics by Namdeenero(m): 8:35pm On Jun 30, 2020
Greenarrow01:

My other dog is having wound in his face. The faced kinda peel he has been dull since.. the place kinda showing mucus mucus or something.

Vet came and said it is tick/flea infestation.
Thou karik is scratching his body, but I have always bath it with those ticks stuff and even severally poured oil (pour on) on it. I check regularly for ticks and I haven't seen one in weeks
Man told me that the ticks crawl under the skin.
I am tired.
There are no vets in Nigeria I swear.. most of them just go uni for going sake
E tire me
Re: Caucasian Shepherd Dog Thread: Post Your Dogs Pics by IamAnderson(m): 8:54pm On Jun 30, 2020
Namdeenero:
King is an old boy, close to 4 or 5 years
he's kinda small but he has a nice head tho
Re: Caucasian Shepherd Dog Thread: Post Your Dogs Pics by Namdeenero(m): 10:05pm On Jun 30, 2020
IamAnderson:

Bro King is not small, believe me cheesy

1 Like

Re: Caucasian Shepherd Dog Thread: Post Your Dogs Pics by wizi44(m): 10:08pm On Jun 30, 2020
Namdeenero:
E tire me
i am sorry for derailing but do you by chance have a german shepherd puppy for sale
Re: Caucasian Shepherd Dog Thread: Post Your Dogs Pics by Namdeenero(m): 10:47pm On Jun 30, 2020
wizi44:
i am sorry for derailing but do you by chance have a german shepherd puppy for sale
No chief
Re: Caucasian Shepherd Dog Thread: Post Your Dogs Pics by wizi44(m): 11:41pm On Jun 30, 2020
Namdeenero:
No chief
thanks sha
Re: Caucasian Shepherd Dog Thread: Post Your Dogs Pics by Ozonexy(m): 1:42am On Jul 01, 2020
IamAnderson:

@IamAnderson... sincerely pictures don't do justice to this breed or probably it's Nigeria scerene or the phones ... believe me I came across a Caucasian recently, on phone I thought dis is a miniature not until we hooked up and I saw things myself...hence I believe King is way bigger.tnx
Re: Caucasian Shepherd Dog Thread: Post Your Dogs Pics by IamAnderson(m): 12:34pm On Jul 01, 2020
Ozonexy:

@IamAnderson... sincerely pictures don't do justice to this breed or probably it's Nigeria scerene or the phones ... believe me I came across a Caucasian recently, on phone I thought dis is a miniature not until we hooked up and I saw things myself...hence I believe King is way bigger.tnx
lol true
Re: Caucasian Shepherd Dog Thread: Post Your Dogs Pics by Namdeenero(m): 5:43pm On Jul 01, 2020
King and his babe

2 Likes

Re: Caucasian Shepherd Dog Thread: Post Your Dogs Pics by Namdeenero(m): 5:44pm On Jul 01, 2020
My baby Zarah. If you want to know how aggressive a Caucasian Shepherd can be then you need to meet this girl cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Caucasian Shepherd Dog Thread: Post Your Dogs Pics by Namdeenero(m): 5:46pm On Jul 01, 2020
The king

2 Likes

Re: Caucasian Shepherd Dog Thread: Post Your Dogs Pics by wizi44(m): 8:33pm On Jul 01, 2020
Namdeenero:
The king
Chief, pls i know you said that you live at mcc road but where exactly
Re: Caucasian Shepherd Dog Thread: Post Your Dogs Pics by Namdeenero(m): 8:39pm On Jul 01, 2020
wizi44:
Chief, pls i know you said that you live at mcc road but where exactly
Drop your number bro I’ll chat you up on WhatsApp
Re: Caucasian Shepherd Dog Thread: Post Your Dogs Pics by bobiaustine85: 3:20pm On Jul 05, 2020
meet Kelly my female coc at 1yr 6months

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Purebred Eskimo Gave Birth To An Ekuke Pup, Follow The Progress of The Pup / I Sell Any Kind Of Breeds Of Dogs Both Adults And Pups. / How To Identify A Pure GSD For A Newbies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.