Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,947 members, 7,799,212 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

Caucasian Shepherd Dog Thread: Post Your Dogs Pics - Pets (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Caucasian Shepherd Dog Thread: Post Your Dogs Pics (15060 Views)

All About The Nigerian Shepherd Dog (Ekuke, Nkita) / Meet Isis My Caucasian Shepherd. / Just Got A Caucasian Shepherd Dog. I Need Tips. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caucasian Shepherd Dog Thread: Post Your Dogs Pics by universelawa: 5:52pm On Jul 05, 2020
Austin this is pretty.

Well taken care of.

bobiaustine85:
meet Kelly my female coc at 1yr 6months
Re: Caucasian Shepherd Dog Thread: Post Your Dogs Pics by bobiaustine85: 11:04pm On Jul 10, 2020
tnks
Re: Caucasian Shepherd Dog Thread: Post Your Dogs Pics by bobiaustine85: 11:07pm On Jul 10, 2020
universelawa:
Austin this is pretty.
Well taken care of.
tanks
Re: Caucasian Shepherd Dog Thread: Post Your Dogs Pics by Namdeenero(m): 5:41pm On Jul 11, 2020
bobiaustine85:
meet Kelly my female coc at 1yr 6months
She looks wonderful bro
Re: Caucasian Shepherd Dog Thread: Post Your Dogs Pics by JOLSOFT(m): 3:49pm On Jul 12, 2020
Greenarrow01:

My other dog is having wound in his face. The faced kinda peel he has been dull since.. the place kinda showing mucus mucus or something.

Vet came and said it is tick/flea infestation.
Thou karik is scratching his body, but I have always bath it with those ticks stuff and even severally poured oil (pour on) on it. I check regularly for ticks and I haven't seen one in weeks
Man told me that the ticks crawl under the skin.
I am tired.
There are no vets in Nigeria I swear.. most of them just go uni for going sake
I tell you they don't know anything, my first dog was killed by a vet. Dog was very sick and he came to give her routine shot and promised to come and treat her later. It was later I read that he wasn't suppose to give the shot when the immune system of the dog is down. To cut the long story short. The dog died after the third day. I am still pained till today. Dog was just 4month

1 Share

Re: Caucasian Shepherd Dog Thread: Post Your Dogs Pics by Namdeenero(m): 11:50am On Jul 13, 2020
JOLSOFT:

I tell you they don't know anything, my first dog was killed by a vet. Dog was very sick and he came to give her routine shot and promised to come and treat her later. It was later I read that he wasn't suppose to give the shot when the immune system of the dog is down. To cut the long story short. The dog died after the third day. I am still pained till today. Dog was just 4month
So sad, fine dog
Re: Caucasian Shepherd Dog Thread: Post Your Dogs Pics by Namdeenero(m): 11:50am On Jul 13, 2020
Hades of Sy_titan Kennels

1 Like

Re: Caucasian Shepherd Dog Thread: Post Your Dogs Pics by Rsz124: 3:19pm On Jul 29, 2020
Keep your dog active and bubbling with some highly nutritious smoked or fresh beef (cow foetus)

Our smoked beef has No smell and is super shelf stable

Buzz to place order

Re: Caucasian Shepherd Dog Thread: Post Your Dogs Pics by subie(m): 10:08am On Sep 10, 2020
Meet Aurora, she's currently four months plus, weighs 25k and 22in to withers

You can follow her thread here on nairaland https://www.nairaland.com/6092861/aurora-sweet-sweet-sweet-caucasian#93493166

IG: LIFEOFANIGERIANDOG

2 Likes

Re: Caucasian Shepherd Dog Thread: Post Your Dogs Pics by Udo1naA: 3:39pm On Sep 10, 2020
I so much love Caucasians but the grooming no be here, might soon get them again
Re: Caucasian Shepherd Dog Thread: Post Your Dogs Pics by Namdeenero(m): 1:31pm On Sep 16, 2020
subie:
Meet Aurora, she's currently four months plus, weighs 25k and 22in to withers

You can follow her thread here on nairaland https://www.nairaland.com/6092861/aurora-sweet-sweet-sweet-caucasian#93493166

IG: LIFEOFANIGERIANDOG
Aurora looks very lovely � nice one
Re: Caucasian Shepherd Dog Thread: Post Your Dogs Pics by Namdeenero(m): 1:32pm On Sep 16, 2020
Ceasar

1 Like

Re: Caucasian Shepherd Dog Thread: Post Your Dogs Pics by space9880: 3:22pm On Sep 16, 2020
JOLSOFT:

exact replica of my girl. she's late though
Re: Caucasian Shepherd Dog Thread: Post Your Dogs Pics by Kenneth18(m): 5:32am On Mar 29, 2023
My girl harvest hope she is ok for a 3 months old female

2 Likes

Re: Caucasian Shepherd Dog Thread: Post Your Dogs Pics by Namdeenero(m): 10:50pm On Mar 29, 2023
Kenneth18:
My girl harvest hope she is ok for a 3 months old female
She looks good
Re: Caucasian Shepherd Dog Thread: Post Your Dogs Pics by Namdeenero(m): 11:09pm On Mar 29, 2023
Sadly we lost Ceasar early last year during a armed robbery incident in the house.

My new additions

Rexvic K9 Boya

1 Like

Re: Caucasian Shepherd Dog Thread: Post Your Dogs Pics by Namdeenero(m): 11:11pm On Mar 29, 2023
Rexvic K9 Cuba aka Venus

1 Like

Re: Caucasian Shepherd Dog Thread: Post Your Dogs Pics by Namdeenero(m): 11:12pm On Mar 29, 2023
Cyborg of Divine Kennels

1 Like

Re: Caucasian Shepherd Dog Thread: Post Your Dogs Pics by Kenneth18(m): 5:40pm On Mar 31, 2023
Namdeenero:
She looks good
Thank you
Re: Caucasian Shepherd Dog Thread: Post Your Dogs Pics by Dhraytohbad: 11:21pm On Mar 31, 2023
Jake and chiller

1 Like

Re: Caucasian Shepherd Dog Thread: Post Your Dogs Pics by BamBamK: 11:09am On Apr 02, 2023
Namdeenero:
Sadly we lost Ceasar early last year during a armed robbery incident in the house.

My new additions

Rexvic K9 Boya

Lovely coat colour
Did you specifically search for this color or you just ran into it by luck?
Re: Caucasian Shepherd Dog Thread: Post Your Dogs Pics by Namdeenero(m): 6:01am On Apr 04, 2023
BamBamK:

Lovely coat colour
Did you specifically search for this color or you just ran into it by luck?
Lol it’s his temperament I love not even his coat
Re: Caucasian Shepherd Dog Thread: Post Your Dogs Pics by kals4luv990(m): 1:10pm On Apr 04, 2023
IamAnderson:
Roscoe, first and second pics were taken at 1.6yrs but he's 1.7 now.

second and third are the most recent I have but they aren't clear at all because they were taken late in the evening so bear with me cheesy
how far do yu hv puppies born from this particular dog?
Re: Caucasian Shepherd Dog Thread: Post Your Dogs Pics by iconceo: 1:49pm On Apr 18, 2023
Hello Caucasian lover , I just got mine today , she is 6weeks old rate her for me and also I need assistance on what they eat best and other tips

1 Like

Re: Caucasian Shepherd Dog Thread: Post Your Dogs Pics by Namdeenero(m): 1:31am On Apr 21, 2023
iconceo:
Hello Caucasian lover , I just got mine today , she is 6weeks old rate her for me and also I need assistance on what they eat best and other tips
Beautiful dog you got here. Please make sure to update her vaccines, use Pfizer if possible and give a booster shot after the third triple vaccine. Feed her high protein food and watch her grow rapidly. Don’t forget multivitamins and cod liver oil. My dog Venus will be 5 months old on the 22nd but she’s already as big as most adult females

1 Like

Re: Caucasian Shepherd Dog Thread: Post Your Dogs Pics by Namdeenero(m): 7:35am On May 02, 2023
New girl.. Her name is Peace

1 Like

Re: Caucasian Shepherd Dog Thread: Post Your Dogs Pics by Haroldjunior: 9:43am On May 03, 2023
Namdeenero:
New girl.. Her name is Peace
Beautiful

1 Like

Re: Caucasian Shepherd Dog Thread: Post Your Dogs Pics by handsomeaare(m): 5:06pm On May 05, 2023
Meet Zelda
Location is Ibeju-Lekki Lagos
You may as well love her beautiful puppies

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Purebred Eskimo Gave Birth To An Ekuke Pup, Follow The Progress of The Pup / I Sell Any Kind Of Breeds Of Dogs Both Adults And Pups. / How To Identify A Pure GSD For A Newbies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.