Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. (67541 Views)

Ogun And Lagos To Build 31km Inter-State Rail Service / Inter State Movement May Resume June 21 - Bashir Ahmad / Lockdown: Inter-State Travellers Intercepted In Enugu, Turned Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Mopolchi: 9:33am On Apr 13, 2020
Omo, I notice say dem go lockdown Lagos, I zoom out by 6am. Na so I take escape

8 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Bria234: 9:34am On Apr 13, 2020
Total nonesense not effective so far.. that the reason for the spread of the viruse

8 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by ciopnigeria: 9:34am On Apr 13, 2020
From Owerri to ph wasn't funny. We used the bush

7 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Janojnr(m): 9:34am On Apr 13, 2020
D lockdown na scam I travel to anywhere I want as long as I get small change for uniform people

6 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 13, 2020
What are you going up and dan for? Please chilax for now. Hm!

19 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by mkoabiola: 9:36am On Apr 13, 2020
Travelling is on d high side

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Olarewaju89: 9:36am On Apr 13, 2020
What is the meaning of this epistle for? Are you OK at all? Why all this nonsense this morning? Person never eat and you are there writing nonsense epistle here. Plz take your time ooo grin

semyman:
ANCESTRAL CURSES 1

The Black African, the wretched of the earth, Is the only member of the human race who has been brainwashed to think that his ancestors bequeathed him with a curse that has prevented him from attaining aspired goals and life's desires. Almost every misfortune he encounters on earth is the fault of some ancestors who must be bound and cast with the fire of the Holy Ghost in the name of Jesus. How ridiculous!.

The white people dont have terrible ancestors who have done terrible things. No. It's only the black ancestors. Over the years, the black ancestors have been so vilified by Christians they pay tithes, stay up all night, fast and pray to destroy the African ancestor in the name of Jesus. The black ancestors are so wicked he cursed his own Children

Having cursed his ancestors who gave him life, the black man is roaming around the world like a tortoise without a Shell. He has no backbone. Zero identity. Thus no race respects him. He's lynched in Malaysia, incarcerated in Cambodia. He's shot like a dog in the streets of America. In Europe he cleans the white man's shit. And they spit on him. Why won't they? A man who hates himself and despises his roots deserves no respect whatsoever.

John Hawkins was a foremost English slave trader, a thief, and by contemporary moral standards he can as well be called A Terrorist. John Hawkins made three trips to West Africa In the 1560s, and stole Africans whom he sold to the Spanish in America. On returning to England after the first trip, his profit was so handsome that Queen Elizabeth I became interested in directly participating in his next venture; and she provided for that Purpose a ship named JESUS.
Hawkins left with JESUS to steal some more Africans, and he returned to England with such dividends that Queen Elizabeth made him a knight. Hawkins chose as his coat of arms the representation of an African in chains.

Today the generations of Hawkins and Queen Elizabeth I are alive and enjoying life from the proceeds of their evil ancestors. They don't demonise their ancestors despite their active involvement in the greatest evil humanity has ever witnessed. Both individuals sanctioned rape, kidnapping and Mass murder, but their children don't bear "ancestral Curses" like black Africans. You'd be hard pressed to see a member of the British elite publicly denounce slavery.

Isn't it time to emancipate yourself from mental slavery oh ye Negroes? If ancestral curse exists, who should suffer from it? The ancestor Who kidnapped and raped and murdered and pillaged and stole and enslaved his fellow man, or the man whose freedom was taken from him? Surely, the man who threw pregnant Negro women to sharks at Sea because they were too weak, deserves his future generations to suffer and not the man whose society was so pure they had no prisons to punish offenders.

Do these Black Africans who will go to church today binding and casting "ancestral curses", know that almost all the top British politicians from the 17th century till the 19th century were proud slave merchants? It is on record that 15 Lord Mayors of London, 25 sheriffs and 38 aldermen of the City of London were shareholders in the Royal Africa Company (RAC) between 1660-1690. The RAC alone was responsible for trafficking over 1.5million Negroes to Britain and twice that number to the Caribbean.

David and Alexander Barclays were active participants in the kidnapping and enslavement of millions of black Africans. As was standard practice at the time, the risky and long-term nature of transatlantic slave trading required new banking houses that could offer credits to prospective slave traders, for periods of between one and a half to three years. One bank that provided this service was run by Alexander and David Barclay. Their bank still carries their name. The Barclay's Bank is also a proud sponsor of the English Premier league that me and you are fanatical fans of Chelsea and Arsenal and Man United today.

Their children don't bind and cast their ancestral evil fathers, rather it is the Negroes whose ancestors were dehumanised and tortured and enslaved, that keep praying against "ancestral curses" by their ancestors. Chei!

The Bank of England was also involved in the slave trade. Sir Richard Neaves, who was the director of the bank for 48 years, was also the chairman of the Society of West India Merchants. A group of vile men who stole Africans and made handsome profit by selling them to farmers who needed them to work in their sugar and tobacco plantations in the West Indies.

Liverpool Football club plays in the Barclay's premier League. Pay attention. How many of you who are Liverpool supporters today know that the initial founders of that football club were retired slave traders, who in 1892, with slavery outlawed, decided to invest their money in a football club that will reap future rewards for their generations to come via a bank called Arthur Heywood and Sons & Co. That bank would be absorbed in turn by the Bank of Liverpool, Martin’s Bank and Barclay’s Bank.

You watch them and shout in ecstasy when they score. But a pastor somewhere will tell you the reason you're poor is because your ancestors committed evil, hence the reason you experience ill luck. And you will believe and start casting and binding rubbish!

For your information, Liverpool was a major port for the transatlantic slave trade. Slave ships were often built or repaired in Liverpool. Nearly one and a half million Africans were forcibly transported across the Atlantic in Liverpool ships. The 'Liverpool Merchant' was the first recorded slave ship to sail from Liverpool. She set sail on 3 October 1699 and arrived in Barbados on 18 September 1700 with a cargo of 220 enslaved Africans. Part owner, Sir Thomas Johnson is known as the 'founder of modern Liverpool'.
Liverpool city wouldn't be what it is today without the trade in black Africans. The personal and civic wealth gained from slaving cemented the foundations for the Liverpool's future growth.

The children and grandchildren and great grand children of the perpetrators of this monstrosity against the black Man enjoy heaven here on earth, and live in more stable environment. They have managed to stabilise their society and solve their problem and live in relative peace.

But the Negro ancestors, the wretched of the earth, who were kidnapped and their freedom forcefully taken away from them; they were sentenced to a plantation for the rest of their lives. It is those ancestors and many others who are demonised by Christians as having bequeathed their offsprings with "curses".

Credit: Ikeyahkadibia Onyeji*

10 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by simols(m): 9:37am On Apr 13, 2020
Any amount for food please, 0032659385 diamond bank

3 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by KingKingKing: 9:38am On Apr 13, 2020
PEOPLE TRAVELLING DURING THIS LOCKDOWN ARE THE NUMBER 1 PROBLEM WE HAVE IN THIS NATION

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Failure44: 9:38am On Apr 13, 2020
EMILO2STAY:
I am stuck in delta state. Don't know if this lockdown will extend beyond two weeks. I need to move ASAP.
I'm in the same situation with you bro.
In Delta but most bus stops are closed, the illegals ones are going to warri only.
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by persius555(m): 9:38am On Apr 13, 2020
Geosystem:
Finally I did travel as I said earlier. Am in Abuja now. However I must say that, it was stressful in the sense that, at every check point you are made to part with something by NPF manning the post. In the end was it worth it? Yes! Am home now with my family and that's what matters.

If everyone decides to travel like you, I guess this would be fair

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by iceboy4752(m): 9:39am On Apr 13, 2020
Please has anyone been able to successfully travel to Jos, especially from the North-East?
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by edibless0(m): 9:39am On Apr 13, 2020
I entered from Abuja on Wednesday.
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Kingrefreshed: 9:39am On Apr 13, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
If you've embarked on interstate journey during this lockdown period please share your experience.

What is the border situation like? Are the security personnel at the borders compromising?

Let's hear from you.

In Owerri, IMO State... We are moving almost freely. But there are check points.... Just pay your 100# and you will be allowed to go through and fro.

3 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by sisisioge: 9:39am On Apr 13, 2020
Remain where you are people...dont deliberately expose yourselves and others. Do you know the exposure history of your driver or co passengers or even other road users? Biko stay where you are o.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by kenkel: 9:39am On Apr 13, 2020
Bro please stay where you are for now, please we don't need you in owerri
osinawanta:
Am currently in Lagos and need to get to owerri am here in a friend house and not just prepared for it any advice that will help I will appreciate am in ago palace way

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Ed12(m): 9:39am On Apr 13, 2020
Brb

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by sapeleboi(m): 9:40am On Apr 13, 2020
na my mouth you wan take hear say bicycle jam person die for OKPETU MARKET

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by edibless0(m): 9:40am On Apr 13, 2020
I entered from Abuja on Wednesday.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by MrHerrera(m): 9:40am On Apr 13, 2020
Stucked in btw (Ilesha to Ado Ekiti) which is just an hour journey. I don't think any bus is moving from Ilesha at all
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Zacksnow(m): 9:41am On Apr 13, 2020
Mehn those forces are heaping a lot f money during this period I swear at the end of this whole shit some military men might resign

The worse thing is that those drivers double the course of transportation just imagine from Benue to Enugu is 12.000 twelve thousands once you are able to pay you don't have issues of wasting your time

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by dingbang(m): 9:41am On Apr 13, 2020
You travel now someone sneeze and cough inside bus...

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by adioolayi(m): 9:41am On Apr 13, 2020
This idea of crisscrossing is why local transmission of CoVID19 is spreading. Why can't we stay in one place for God's sake People's businesses are folding up...hunger is increasing. No Government palliatives will get to an average common man. The ONLY thing we can do as citizens is to sacrifice for a while and STAY where we are. Let's endure this pain for a while and break this circle of transmission as fast as we can..so that we can go back to our businesses on time.

My friends... Government can only increase or extend this lockdown so far the CoVID19 is still being transmitted. Let's be responsible please.

STAT WHERE YOU ARE!!!

54 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Bizibi(m): 9:42am On Apr 13, 2020
frankyfranky:
Is it possible to travel to Lagos from Abuja or to Delta?
dont go to delta for now,the governor is harsh with the lockdown.....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by afroniger: 9:42am On Apr 13, 2020
No wonder this virus is spreading to other states. What you guys are doing is irresponsible. You are putting yourself and others at risk.

59 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Zane2point4(m): 9:43am On Apr 13, 2020
osinawanta:
Am currently in Lagos and need to get to owerri am here in a friend house and not just prepared for it any advice that will help I will appreciate am in ago palace way
You want to bring the virus into owerri?
I beg you pls we hv no case yet, so stay there.

15 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Viking007(m): 9:43am On Apr 13, 2020
edibless0:
I entered from Abuja on Wednesday.
Please did you pass through Airport road? If yes, hwfa with that 50 battalion army checkpoint just before the university? I seriously need to move.
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Yemi7up: 9:44am On Apr 13, 2020
Geosystem:

I need to travel to Abuja from Akure, so that I can be with my young family. Am tired of Akure. I learnt those drivers are diverting into the bush path any time they encounter Army check points.

Which is risky considering the rate of kidnapping.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by RuddyFusion(m): 9:45am On Apr 13, 2020
osinawanta:

I don't know of other places, But i know salon cars move from Oshodi's Bolade bus stop park to Owerri every other evening i travelled last Saturday from there.....Take the white saloon car if you see it, the driver knows whatsup
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Juliearth(f): 9:45am On Apr 13, 2020
Stucked in Minna and cannot travel to KD.
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by ekestic1976(f): 9:45am On Apr 13, 2020
Is it possible to travel from Ibadan to Ilisan, Remo in Ogun state?

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by XwhY(m): 9:45am On Apr 13, 2020
I spent 2 days on the road from Lagos to Aba few days to the lockdown.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Arinta Waterfalls In Ekiti And Its Mysteries (Pictures, Video) / Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels / Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.