Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

How Come No Pastor Is Healing Corona Virus Patients??? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Come No Pastor Is Healing Corona Virus Patients??? (2213 Views)

Pastor W.F Kumuyi Has Eventually Agreed To Visit And Cure Corona Virus Patients / There Is Healing In His Stripes. / "Pastor Is My Baby Daddy" - Mentally Deranged Woman Provides Photos As Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Come No Pastor Is Healing Corona Virus Patients??? by rejoice4eva(m): 10:46pm On Apr 11, 2020
ThinkFreely:
There’s no limitations, we don’t know it today doesn’t mean we won’t tomorrow.
No significant Inventions would have been made if the inventors had your kinda reasoning.
Let me remind you that most of the pastors you come on line to abuse, contribute to wholesome education, research funding and excellent studies in many fields, medicine inclusive, even better than government, at least you can find out about Redeemer University, Covenant University etc.

1 Like

Re: How Come No Pastor Is Healing Corona Virus Patients??? by joshi24(m): 11:02pm On Apr 11, 2020
ThinkFreely:
You are mocking technology with a mobile phone grin
And alot of u are mocking God with their life.
Re: How Come No Pastor Is Healing Corona Virus Patients??? by blackpanda: 6:22am On Apr 12, 2020
Muna4real:

Simple. Because no corona virus patient is coming to church and all churches are closed. If someone brings a corona virus patient to church ,everybody will run away. grin grin grin

Did the pastors announce they are curing corona How will the patients go to where there is no cure
Re: How Come No Pastor Is Healing Corona Virus Patients??? by ThinkFreely: 7:00am On Apr 12, 2020
rejoice4eva:

Let me remind you that most of the pastors you come on line to abuse, contribute to wholesome education, research funding and excellent studies in many fields, medicine inclusive, even better than government, at least you can find out about Redeemer University, Covenant University etc.
They didn’t contribute to education, they simply opened another business venture. No wonder these their so called schools are not affordable.

I’m not interested in what they do, just don’t limit yourself thinking you have a limitation.

3 Likes

Re: How Come No Pastor Is Healing Corona Virus Patients??? by ThinkFreely: 7:00am On Apr 12, 2020
joshi24:
And alot of u are mocking God with their life.
There are proofs for technology, there’s no proof for god.
Re: How Come No Pastor Is Healing Corona Virus Patients??? by Muna4real(f): 10:01am On Apr 12, 2020
blackpanda:

Did the pastors announce they are curing corona How will the patients go to where there is no cure

No Pastor can ever announce that he can cure corona. Corona virus is disease. If they want cure, they should come to the church instead of waiting for a special invitation.
Re: How Come No Pastor Is Healing Corona Virus Patients??? by rejoice4eva(m): 10:08am On Apr 12, 2020
ThinkFreely:
They didn’t contribute to education, they simply opened another business venture. No wonder these their so called schools are not affordable.

I’m not interested in what they do, just don’t limit yourself thinking you have a limitation.

How myopic can someone be?
Re: How Come No Pastor Is Healing Corona Virus Patients??? by ThinkFreely: 10:11am On Apr 12, 2020
rejoice4eva:
How myopic can someone be?
its funny seeing someone who believes in limitations calling another person “myopic”.

1 Like

Re: How Come No Pastor Is Healing Corona Virus Patients??? by rejoice4eva(m): 10:19am On Apr 12, 2020
Psalm 53:1, A fool says : there is no God.
Oga, repent before it is too late. God loves you.
Re: How Come No Pastor Is Healing Corona Virus Patients??? by rejoice4eva(m): 10:21am On Apr 12, 2020
ThinkFreely:
its funny seeing someone who believes in limitations calling another person “myopic”.
How funny ,to see the creature saying there is no Creator
You can not see any one who believes in God and also believes in limitations. I said science and technology , despite their advancement, is LIMITED. But either you believe it or not God is UNLIMITED.
Re: How Come No Pastor Is Healing Corona Virus Patients??? by ThinkFreely: 10:32am On Apr 12, 2020
rejoice4eva:
How funny ,to see the creature saying there is no Creator
You can not see any one who believes in God and also believes in limitations. I said science and technology , despite their advancement, is LIMITED. But either you believe it or not God is UNLIMITED.
If there must be a creator then who created God?

There’s no proof that god is unlimited.

1 Like

Re: How Come No Pastor Is Healing Corona Virus Patients??? by rejoice4eva(m): 11:02am On Apr 12, 2020
ThinkFreely:

You are reasoning from angle of your human limitations.
Re: How Come No Pastor Is Healing Corona Virus Patients??? by ThinkFreely: 11:13am On Apr 12, 2020
rejoice4eva:
You are reasoning from angle of your human limitations.
Nope, I’m reasoning from the angle of reality without thinking that I have a fictional friend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Come No Pastor Is Healing Corona Virus Patients??? by blackpanda: 11:14am On Apr 12, 2020
Muna4real:

No Pastor can ever announce that he can cure corona. Corona virus is disease. If they want cure, they should come to the church instead of waiting for a special invitation.

But they can specially invite ministers and governors to their church activities abi. Who is fooling whom

1 Like

Re: How Come No Pastor Is Healing Corona Virus Patients??? by rejoice4eva(m): 3:05pm On Apr 12, 2020
ThinkFreely:
Nope, I’m reasoning from the angle of reality without thinking that I have a fictional friend.
As at today, does science has answer to
Death
Some terminal disease
To mention but few, despite the advancement, why is evil still prevailing? Do you know some things still happen that no one can explain
Re: How Come No Pastor Is Healing Corona Virus Patients??? by ThinkFreely: 4:18pm On Apr 12, 2020
rejoice4eva:

As at today, does science has answer to
Death
Some terminal disease
To mention but few, despite the advancement, why is evil still prevailing? Do you know some things still happen that no one can explain
We don’t know it today doesn’t mean we can’t know it tomorrow.

If you keep harboring your kinda reasoning, we will never find answers to most of these things.

Anyways, death is inevitable, even the sun and the earth will die. There’s no other answer to that.
Re: How Come No Pastor Is Healing Corona Virus Patients??? by rejoice4eva(m): 9:35pm On Apr 12, 2020
ThinkFreely:
We don’t know it today doesn’t mean we can’t know it tomorrow.

If you keep harboring your kinda reasoning, we will never find answers to most of these things.

Anyways, death is inevitable, even the sun and the earth will die. There’s no other answer to that.
Have you read the Bible? Whether from historical or critical angle? God already has solutions and answers to many things science is still struggling for.
Re: How Come No Pastor Is Healing Corona Virus Patients??? by thankgod460(m): 10:12pm On Apr 12, 2020
With God all things are possible....
I was discussing with my brother in USA . After our discussion on Corona virus, I said "May God help us" he mocked me and said pastor, take precautions.
Then, I realized the word of God in Romans 1:21-22&28 that says. "21Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. 22Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
28And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

Untill when humanity turn to their creator and be more concern with things of God, And careless about ephemeral things of this world and worship their creator, God will keep mute until they recognize him as the one behind man's achievement and give him the true worship than worshipping the spirit of money called Mammon that put money as ultimate goal of man. When we honor God, He will honor us in return. You can see that God reveal not even the secret of the menace to the well know men of God because most of them neglected to rebuked the rulers in high places of all nations, even to the least obe. Churches donating to govt. to tackle covid 19, OMG. I salute the prophets and Apostles of old.
Re: How Come No Pastor Is Healing Corona Virus Patients??? by Izigha(m): 10:22pm On Apr 12, 2020
ThinkFreely:

In the beginning man created god in his own image
Re: How Come No Pastor Is Healing Corona Virus Patients??? by ThinkFreely: 6:28am On Apr 13, 2020
rejoice4eva:

Have you read the Bible? Whether from historical or critical angle? God already has solutions and answers to many things science is still struggling for.
Not true. The solutions in the Bible is ridiculous.

How can you trust a book that said the sun was created after plants?

How can one trust a book that claims that the sun revolves round the earth?

How can you trust a book that claims that 8 unskilled people built an ark that harbored all the species of organisms we know today for about a year? And this just happened about 4000years ago

All these do not make any sense

1 Like

Re: How Come No Pastor Is Healing Corona Virus Patients??? by petra1(m): 7:21am On Apr 13, 2020
ThinkFreely:

Tell me how this one make sense

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOV0F3AJYXw
Re: How Come No Pastor Is Healing Corona Virus Patients??? by ThinkFreely: 8:01am On Apr 13, 2020
petra1:

Tell me how this one make sense

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOV0F3AJYXw

so your god healed only her and allowed hundred of thousands to die?
What a wonderful god he is.

Instead of this religious person to thank first of all her immune system and then the health workers, she’s busy thanking a fictional friend cheesy

If she understood basic immunology, she would not be basking in this level of ignorance.

1 Like

Re: How Come No Pastor Is Healing Corona Virus Patients??? by petra1(m): 8:52am On Apr 13, 2020
ThinkFreely:
so your god healed only her and allowed hundred of thousands to die?
What a wonderful god he is.

Tell the others to do what she did , they will be healed
Re: How Come No Pastor Is Healing Corona Virus Patients??? by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 13, 2020
rejoice4eva:

Have you read the Quran?

1 Like

Re: How Come No Pastor Is Healing Corona Virus Patients??? by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 13, 2020
petra1:

Some people die after doing more than she did..

1 Like

Re: How Come No Pastor Is Healing Corona Virus Patients??? by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 13, 2020
ThinkFreely:

How can you trust a book that claims that 8 unskilled people built an ark that harbored all the species of organisms we know today for about a year? And this just happened about 4years ago

You forgot "light before the stars".
Re: How Come No Pastor Is Healing Corona Virus Patients??? by ThinkFreely: 9:05am On Apr 13, 2020
petra1:

Her immune system saved her.

We must not be ignorant to justify rubbish.

She’s not the only one who survived it. It’s a proven fact that immune system can fight it. She and her pastors are ignorant of basic biology

1 Like

Re: How Come No Pastor Is Healing Corona Virus Patients??? by ThinkFreely: 11:18am On Apr 13, 2020
HellVictorinho:

Some people die after doing more than she did..
Atheist China- 3000 dead. Christian America - 22 000 dead. Catholic Italy and Spain - 20 000 and 15 000 respectively.

It seems that God hates Christians.

1 Like

Re: How Come No Pastor Is Healing Corona Virus Patients??? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 13, 2020
ThinkFreely:
Atheist China- 3000 dead. Christian America - 22 000 dead. Catholic Italy and Spain - 20 000 and 15 000 respectively.

It seems that God hates Christians.
People that claimed to have experienced the supernatural have also died.
Perhaps,Satan loves them more.
Ultimately, religion and spirituality are unnecessary concepts that involve the experience of unnecessary things as religious/spiritual people who claim to have knowledge of what doesn't exist keep suffering and dying like no living thing is aware of their existence except living things that WE CAN SEE with our eyes or with the aid of technology.
Re: How Come No Pastor Is Healing Corona Virus Patients??? by iramure(m): 2:33pm On Apr 13, 2020
Because religion is pure nonsense and nigeria pastors are 419

2 Likes

Re: How Come No Pastor Is Healing Corona Virus Patients??? by petra1(m): 4:04pm On Apr 13, 2020
ThinkFreely:
Her immune system saved her.

We must not be ignorant to justify rubbish.

She’s not the only one who survived it. It’s a proven fact that immune system can fight it. She and her pastors are ignorant of basic biology

1.Why didnt the immune system save her from contracting it?

2. Why didnt the immune system heal her until she was instantly healed by prayer

1 Like

Re: How Come No Pastor Is Healing Corona Virus Patients??? by ThinkFreely: 4:06pm On Apr 13, 2020
petra1:

1.Why didnt the immune system save her from contracting it?

2. Why didnt the immune system heal her until she was instantly healed by prayer
Immune system also healed those who didn’t pray.

She would have survived anyways. It’s basic immunology, you can understand too if you want to.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Question For The Atheist And Those Who Don't Believe In Heaven Or Hell? / How Do Angels Fight? What Is Their Scope Of Engagement? Do They Stab One Another / 3 Most Frequently Played Nigerian Gospel Songs In 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.