Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

Earn 200$ With Google Admob - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earn 200$ With Google Admob (720 Views)

Earn 200$-350$ Weekly / The Real Google Admob (+payment Proofs) / Earn At Least 50$ To 200$ Per Day By Clicking On Payed Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earn 200$ With Google Admob by Phazkid: 11:41am On Apr 11, 2020
Congratulations for seeing this great opportunities, I will teach u how I earn 200$ per day

*PLEASE TRY TO READ THE TEXT BELOW*

First one is *WHAT IS GOOGLE ADMOB*

You are welcome to GOOGLE ADMOB…  I know most of u know about Google Adsense, mind you this two are like brother and sister but are not interchangeable terms
But the difference btw Admob and Adsense is that

This platforms was designed by Google to give commission to those who serve Google ads on their App or their site
Now once you create a Google admob acct u have as well created a Google Adsense acct
 Adsense Is meant for site owners while admob is designed for App owners..
 I believe most of u have downloaded some free Apps, while going true this apps you see  annoying ads popping up and down any ad u mistakenly clicked.. Automatically you have credited the owner of that app in his admob acct without u knowing u did so
Are we following??
Right now our focus is only on Google admob that's where our interest lies
*How does Google admob works?*
It works with your daily and dedicated clicks
No referral needed
Just your clicks

*Why do we need the App?* First thing u have to do is to open an account with Google, we will use ur ad banner and interstial to create ur selfclick app for u, all u have to do is to be clicking on the ads shown and u will be credited in ur

How does the app work?
Simple, it generates the ads which pops up everytime enabling you to click on each ads which generate your profit on your admob acct

NB: Google pay on every 21 of each month, u will receive ur pay

Making money by doing simple online tasks is now possible with the increase of people seeking assistance through the internet. Here is an amazing opportunity, no recruiting, not mlm....Just by clicking ads and action carried out on your app you get paid from 21st by google.

In summary
You noticed some apps you download from playstore pop up advert and video.The app developer gets paid from advert/video that's viewed and clicked. Nw we will help u to create a selfclick app in which u will be clicking the ads by urself

Have been in Google admob for a year now (check the pics below) and I didn't get banned, I will teach u the trick I use

Am a computer expert, I build a app with high cpc in which u can be getting 1.5$ per click, my app price is very low and affordable

Also u can also learn how to create the app at affordable price

THOSE WHO ARE SERIOUS AND WANTS TO PAY FOR PURCHASE SHOULD CHAT ME UP PRIVATELY

click on this link to chat me up on WhatsApp
https:///send?phone=+2348064587884&text=Hello%20i%20want%20to%20pay%20for%20ur%20app

Click on this link to chat me up on telegram
https:///phazkidt

WhatsApp: 09033418394
Re: Earn 200$ With Google Admob by Ladylite: 11:56am On Apr 11, 2020
Scamming naija liars. Descendants of lie Mohammad

Post picture of credit alert on your phone from Google...

Your account has been blocked. You come here to try to recover your money by teaching others this business of frustrating failures. Abeg don't let me enter you today

2 Likes

Re: Earn 200$ With Google Admob by chim14(m): 12:26pm On Apr 11, 2020
Fake don't mind him. What he is showing you is estimated earnings not the finalized earnings which is on another page, that's the real place to see if Google will actually pay you.

The truth is Google will catch you whether you use VPN or not I have tried it several times. They will store your phones IP and phone ID. Click from now till tomorrow, Google will know, they will either ban you by closing ur account or it will show in the estimated earning area after a while, everything there will drop down to $0.00.

Fake guy
Re: Earn 200$ With Google Admob by chim14(m): 12:27pm On Apr 11, 2020
Ladylite:

Your account has been blocked. You come here to try to recover your money by teaching others this business of frustrating failures. Abeg don't let me enter you today

grin grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Earn 200$ With Google Admob by bcashy: 2:16pm On Apr 11, 2020
Ladylite:

Exactly grin grin grin grin grin angry

(1) (Reply)

Aliko Dangote And His Slide From $25 Billion To $7 Billion / Shocking: How To Get A Plot Of Land In Lagos With Just N500k Revealed!!. / Pls Help Bought Ikedc Token For 2500 Was Only Given 9.2kwh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.