Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Free Digital Marketing training - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Digital Marketing training (691 Views)

Black Friday: Free Digital Marketing For Small Businesses In Nigeria / Free Digital Marketing Seminar in Lagos / Free Digital Marketing For Small Businesses in Nigeria (Mileage Digital) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Digital Marketing training by Emeraldicon(m): 12:53pm On Apr 11, 2020
Hi

Do you want to have extra source of income or you are unemployed and don't even know where to start from?

I want to introduce you to digital marketing, the world is now a global village and most companies and individuals are making money selling their products digitally. You too can start making money selling your own product digitally.

This is something you have seen many people do but you don't even realise how easy it is to do that. Many people still don't want to accept that people are making money online, everything about making money online is a scam to them.

If you are really eager to learn I will show you and guide you on how you can make money with your phone using your . Not just WhatsApp but i will guide you on how you can start your own digital marketing business from the comfort of your home for free. I have been doing that and I want to show you how you too can do that. This is something anyone can do.

This is not MLM or ponzi scheme, this is you setting up your own personal platform and making money selling your own digital products. It's just a simple way to earn which many are ignoring.

This training is for seven days and if you are interested the fee is free.

You can join for free now. Training is starting tomorrow by 10am.

Drop your WhatsApp number here if you are interested. Or use this link https:///Cgt1tOMoMOgGSV54OdMEwT

I will guarantee you will make money if you follow my plan diligently.

With digital marketing, you can start a new career, there are companies looking for digital marketers to manage their social media handles. You can become a consultant. Use this lock down period and learn something new.

Check the attachment to view the course outline.

Re: Free Digital Marketing training by papagiddy(m): 1:43pm On Apr 11, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Digital Marketing training by Emeraldicon(m): 2:04pm On Apr 11, 2020
papagiddy:
Added
Re: Free Digital Marketing training by tafiya: 2:33pm On Apr 11, 2020

1 Like

Re: Free Digital Marketing training by Miller500: 3:09pm On Apr 11, 2020
Re: Free Digital Marketing training by Emeraldicon(m): 3:24pm On Apr 11, 2020
Miller500:
Added

(1) (Reply)

Learn These Skills For COVID-19 Period And Earn Dollars / Amazon Seller Account Needed / How To Process Affidavit In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.