Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,456 members, 7,808,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

Doctor Adefolu Adedeji Dies Of Coronavirus In UK - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor Adefolu Adedeji Dies Of Coronavirus In UK (49295 Views)

Coronavirus In Alimosho: LASG Dismisses Rumored Cases In Gowon Estate / Nigerian Student Volunteers To Help Fight Coronavirus In Nanjing, China (Photo) / Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor Adefolu Adedeji Dies Of Coronavirus In UK by Shegzy8(m): 1:31pm On Apr 11, 2020
Good day nairalanders. Please, I am in need!! I've exhausted all the cash and foodstuff I have during this lockdown. I came out some days back and a good Samaritan helped me with something(1,400 naira). I appreciate his effort, but it was unable to sustain me and my family. I've no means to get money or foodstuff, I'm a photographer and I can't earn cause all events has been postponed. Please any good Samaritan can ask for my account details. God bless
Re: Doctor Adefolu Adedeji Dies Of Coronavirus In UK by ibiso1986: 1:31pm On Apr 11, 2020
KingAzubuike:
They warned you decades ago to stay back in Nigeria and practice your medicine, you refused.

Anyways RIP.
Wetin dis one dey talk

1 Like

Re: Doctor Adefolu Adedeji Dies Of Coronavirus In UK by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 11, 2020
KingAzubuike:
They warned you decades ago to stay back in Nigeria and practice your medicine, you refused.

Anyways RIP.
A doctor also died in Nigeria with fewer number of cases. Your comment is unnecessary.

2 Likes

Re: Doctor Adefolu Adedeji Dies Of Coronavirus In UK by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 11, 2020
And some idiots still believe that Corona Virus is a scam, especially in Nigeria,I blocked an educated illiterate friend of mine yesterday,when he was arguing with me that I shouldn't believe it,that it's a big scam.Gosh!well I don't blame them,I blame our Government they have turned some people's brain upside down. Rest in peace Doctor!

4 Likes

Re: Doctor Adefolu Adedeji Dies Of Coronavirus In UK by donogaga(m): 1:32pm On Apr 11, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Anyways RIP.

Very irresponsible and senseless comment at this present time.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Adefolu Adedeji Dies Of Coronavirus In UK by yinkus6750(m): 1:32pm On Apr 11, 2020
KingAzubuike:
that the best nonsense you can pour out, God will forgive you

Anyways RIP.
Re: Doctor Adefolu Adedeji Dies Of Coronavirus In UK by barbadoz1610(m): 1:32pm On Apr 11, 2020
No no not again God pls
Re: Doctor Adefolu Adedeji Dies Of Coronavirus In UK by rottennaija(m): 1:32pm On Apr 11, 2020
We are losing our best brain to this pandemic
Re: Doctor Adefolu Adedeji Dies Of Coronavirus In UK by Ideenigeria: 1:33pm On Apr 11, 2020
Good evening everyone,
I naturally wouldn't do this because I work but the situation of Nigeria where the federal government couldn't mandate the private sector to pay up it's workforce before or during the lockdown prompted this action.
I am single but with Aged parents living with me and from the looks of things salary won't come until after the lockdown.
I will appreciate if anybody can help because I have bought credit from the neighborhood to the extent that nobody is willing to sell credit to me again.
I have participated in all the online giveaways but has not been able to win any so as not to resort to this and it's gradually eating me up I am not in any way contemplating suicide nor maiming myself but for the sake of my aged parents I will appreciate any help I can get.

Account number: 0501087303
Sterling bank.

Thank you and God bless
Re: Doctor Adefolu Adedeji Dies Of Coronavirus In UK by ezigr8(m): 1:33pm On Apr 11, 2020
You died known you died serving humanity....

It's your time....

R.I.P SIR

2 Likes

Re: Doctor Adefolu Adedeji Dies Of Coronavirus In UK by translux(m): 1:33pm On Apr 11, 2020
ITS HAPPENING NOW ROBBERY AT ABULE/IJOKO SANGO OTA

1 Like

Re: Doctor Adefolu Adedeji Dies Of Coronavirus In UK by Nigeriapen(m): 1:34pm On Apr 11, 2020
WATCH FULL LIST OF 13 NIGERIANS KILL BY CORONAVIRUS IN ABROAD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYhqUgZO9hs
Re: Doctor Adefolu Adedeji Dies Of Coronavirus In UK by mickeymimi: 1:35pm On Apr 11, 2020
oh God ..please help us o embarassed
RIP sir
Re: Doctor Adefolu Adedeji Dies Of Coronavirus In UK by torin: 1:35pm On Apr 11, 2020
cool
Re: Doctor Adefolu Adedeji Dies Of Coronavirus In UK by kem36511: 1:35pm On Apr 11, 2020

1 Like

Re: Doctor Adefolu Adedeji Dies Of Coronavirus In UK by Kingrefreshed: 1:35pm On Apr 11, 2020
Re: Doctor Adefolu Adedeji Dies Of Coronavirus In UK by Angelfrost(m): 1:35pm On Apr 11, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Anyways RIP.

The fvck did I just read??!.. undecided

How ret@rded are some of you on this forum?!... Damn!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doctor Adefolu Adedeji Dies Of Coronavirus In UK by Femeto: 1:36pm On Apr 11, 2020
patriotic007:
This covid 19 pandemic issue in Nigeria is not clear to me
1)Why is it that politician are the ones bringing out the figures? At least we should be briefed by a well known doctor on what they are going through, the dangers health workers are passing through in attending to this large numbers of allegedly infected people,And what they need in order to perform their duties.
2)Why is it that no single clip or pics of this covid-19 patients on sick beds or ICU beds has surfaced on the media space in Nigeria, the way we see it on CNN and other foreign media instead of showing us chats of yellow green and red.
3)Where are the dead covid-19 patients buried? And. Why don't they show their remains been moved from the hospital like we see in other countries that really have this covid-19.
4)Why do some states have the same figure of infected people for more than a week now?does it mean that the first case didn't interact with anyone at all.?
5)Why haven't we heard of a single health worker been infected yet in Nigeria with our weak health care system and insufficient protective kits,or is it not the health workers taking care of the large figures of infected people?
Do your research you would find answers to most of your questions.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Adefolu Adedeji Dies Of Coronavirus In UK by southpole: 1:36pm On Apr 11, 2020
patriotic007:
This covid 19 pandemic issue in Nigeria is not clear to me
1)Why is it that politician are the ones bringing out the figures? At least we should be briefed by a well known doctor on what they are going through, the dangers health workers are passing through in attending to this large numbers of allegedly infected people,And what they need in order to perform their duties.
2)Why is it that no single clip or pics of this covid-19 patients on sick beds or ICU beds has surfaced on the media space in Nigeria, the way we see it on CNN and other foreign media instead of showing us chats of yellow green and red.
3)Where are the dead covid-19 patients buried? And. Why don't they show their remains been moved from the hospital like we see in other countries that really have this covid-19.
4)Why do some states have the same figure of infected people for more than a week now?does it mean that the first case didn't interact with anyone at all.?
5)Why haven't we heard of a single health worker been infected yet in Nigeria with our weak health care system and insufficient protective kits,or is it not the health workers taking care of the large figures of infected people?
your degree of doubt has no rival

1 Like

Re: Doctor Adefolu Adedeji Dies Of Coronavirus In UK by Catsofnaija: 1:36pm On Apr 11, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Anyways RIP.

This post highlights your IQ, smaller than the Corona Virus
Re: Doctor Adefolu Adedeji Dies Of Coronavirus In UK by nsiba: 1:36pm On Apr 11, 2020
Ugo Egbujo
Let's stay strong.

We are holding up well.

And this is why.

It's been 6 weeks since the Italian came with COVID.

6 weeks after Italy got their first case they had suffered 10,000 deaths.

We have just 7 dead.

In 6 weeks, Feb 26 - March -April, America went from about 50 cases to almost 500,000 cases.

We are just at 305.

Let me bring it into clearer focus.

On February 28 2020, we had one case. America had 60 confirmed cases.

Today we have 305 but America has about 500,000.

Okay let's use Untited kingdom that is about a third our population.

On February 8, Uk had 16 cases . We had one.

Today Uk has 70,000. We have 305.

We have no reason to panic.

God is on our side but we must not let him down.

Here is why we must not relax.

On February 27 We had one confirmed case and UAE had just 13. Both countries held up well. By March 31 UAE had 611 and we had about 131.

Today UAE of about 10 million people now has 3,360 but We have 305.

Let's be careful.

On March 6, 2020 Spain had just about 365 confirmed cases. Today they have 158,000 with about 15,800 dead.

We are doing well. But we have to keep our eyes on the ball.

Stay safe . God bless you.

Happy Easter
Re: Doctor Adefolu Adedeji Dies Of Coronavirus In UK by KcVictor(m): 1:37pm On Apr 11, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Anyways RIP.

This is a very insensitive comment. The world is dealing with a global epidemic, this is not a time to throw blames at anyone.
Re: Doctor Adefolu Adedeji Dies Of Coronavirus In UK by Neoteny7: 1:37pm On Apr 11, 2020
Bola146:
cry angry So sad.. Rip.. God should please end this wahala please we beg of you sad

He's taking his time, isn't he?
Re: Doctor Adefolu Adedeji Dies Of Coronavirus In UK by Therapyken(m): 1:37pm On Apr 11, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Anyways RIP.
undecided
KingAzubuike:

Anyways RIP.
Re: Doctor Adefolu Adedeji Dies Of Coronavirus In UK by UncleSnr(m): 1:38pm On Apr 11, 2020
Evergreen4:
It's a sad news. RIP to his soul. Even after death , ur legacies shall live on. May God grant the family the fortitude to bear this irreplaceable loss
To get the answers to this and many more, go to any place designated as isolation centre in your place of residence, that will give the answers you need.
Re: Doctor Adefolu Adedeji Dies Of Coronavirus In UK by whitelotus: 1:38pm On Apr 11, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Anyways RIP.

Doctors dont die in Nigeria abi? Should I count how many doctors that came back from abroad and died as a result of armed robbery and unnecessary car accidents in Nigeria?
Re: Doctor Adefolu Adedeji Dies Of Coronavirus In UK by Tunex252(m): 1:38pm On Apr 11, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]Rip... may his soul rest in peace cryRip... may his soul rest in peace
Re: Doctor Adefolu Adedeji Dies Of Coronavirus In UK by airminem(f): 1:38pm On Apr 11, 2020
P diddy said it sad
Re: Doctor Adefolu Adedeji Dies Of Coronavirus In UK by Fixed: 1:39pm On Apr 11, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Anyways RIP.

RIP
Re: Doctor Adefolu Adedeji Dies Of Coronavirus In UK by Martinola(m): 1:39pm On Apr 11, 2020
OtemAtum:
One of the world's relevant gods is dead. RIP god Adedeji. Unlike all these fake god of men ranging from Adeboye to TB Joshua who are hiding their faces and visiting erosion sites they call mountains to pray to their god Jehovah who is currently in a spiritual cage as humanity are getting liberated from mind slavery of religion.
This is the era of science taking over and religions of the world have to close down. Science will find the cure by the grace of the gods of science(nurses, doctors, technologists, face masks manufacturers, hand sanitisers manufacturers, etc).

Why is it taking the gods of science so long to find a vacine?
Re: Doctor Adefolu Adedeji Dies Of Coronavirus In UK by Zooposki(f): 1:41pm On Apr 11, 2020
nsiba:
God is on our side but we must not let him down.

Fcuck you and your God.
Re: Doctor Adefolu Adedeji Dies Of Coronavirus In UK by shakyum: 1:42pm On Apr 11, 2020
Gosh. God help us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Legendary Sword Swallower Pierces His Abdomen, Liver, And Lungs During Practice / The Best Age For Women To Have A Baby REVEALED / "Doggy Style Causes Cancer & Stroke" – South Africa’s Health Minister, Motsoaled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.