Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,893 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

What No One Will Tell You About Masturbation!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What No One Will Tell You About Masturbation!! (1230 Views)

Is This Crazy Fact About Masturbation Correct? / Bursting Myth About Masturbation You May Not Know / The Truth About Friends With Benefits Nobody Will Tell You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What No One Will Tell You About Masturbation!! by xpanciated: 1:45pm On Apr 11, 2020
RAW FACT ON MASTURBATION.
You sleep with a male or female...
You call it sex.
You arouse yourself and ejaculate alone...
You call it masturbation.

Should i be very candid with you?
Each time you masturbate...
You are having sex with a spirit (demon)
Which eventually leads to soul ties with that spirit...
Just same way you are joined as one, the moment you have sex with anyone.
Then, the demon is at will to affect any area of ur destiny...
Especially your finances, relationships and marriage.

If that soul tie is not broken...
I'm afraid to be the carrier of bad news...
They will keep affecting key areas of your destiny.

I masturbated for 24 years before i quitted 5 years ago and i have counselled more than a 1,000 people on the issue of masturbation so....
Please, before you argue, doubt or criticize me...
Ask the Lord to reveal the authenticity of what i just posted, to you.

....My book on masturbation addiction is very much available...in eBook format and hard copy and it comes with a FREE ONE MONTH FOLLOW UP ONLINE BY ME
WASSAP: 08099449449

Re: What No One Will Tell You About Masturbation!! by Bilabong(m): 1:46pm On Apr 11, 2020
Vaseline crew will avoid this topic

2 Likes

Re: What No One Will Tell You About Masturbation!! by mubzynani: 1:48pm On Apr 11, 2020
Next news
Re: What No One Will Tell You About Masturbation!! by sammysmiles(m): 1:48pm On Apr 11, 2020
OP Are you married or not?
Re: What No One Will Tell You About Masturbation!! by Ekakamba: 1:49pm On Apr 11, 2020
Bilabong:
Vaseline crew will avoid this topic

Just like having headache and avoiding Panadol. grin tongue

@OP, but how comes that most successful people mass-tube-bait? Is it the spirit of wealth/success that take control over them?

1 Like

Re: What No One Will Tell You About Masturbation!! by lilmax(m): 1:52pm On Apr 11, 2020
Well he said 24 years guys

It means we still have 20years left cool

1 Like

Re: What No One Will Tell You About Masturbation!! by Bilabong(m): 2:07pm On Apr 11, 2020
Ekakamba:

@OP, but how comes that most successful people mass-tube-bait? Is it the spirit of wealth/success that take control over them?

They don't see it like that

1 Like

Re: What No One Will Tell You About Masturbation!! by kalufelix(m): 2:28pm On Apr 11, 2020
Please please please Op.. My career is full of prospects...don't force me into early retirement .. Shebi you use 24years.??

2 Likes

Re: What No One Will Tell You About Masturbation!! by Starboytwo(m): 2:43pm On Apr 11, 2020
lilmax:
Well he said 24 years guys

It means we still have 20years left cool
abi, I can't cum and die in this corona
Re: What No One Will Tell You About Masturbation!! by xpanciated: 2:50pm On Apr 11, 2020
Ekakamba:

1. That depends on ur definition of success.
2. Among those key areas I mentioned, masturbation sure affects one, two or all of the areas I mentioned.
3. I have had the rare opportunity of counselling the so called 'successful/wealthy' people and they have inner pains they can't show the world.
4. Those addicted to masturbation knows exactly what I'm talking about.
.....Thanks for ur submission though.
Re: What No One Will Tell You About Masturbation!! by LarryBee1k: 4:42pm On Apr 11, 2020
embarassed
Re: What No One Will Tell You About Masturbation!! by Uphand: 4:45pm On Apr 11, 2020
Nigerians always think like fools, the whites masturbate more than we do but they’re more successful. See my signature below if you are interested WhatsApp me ASAP let me start putting you through.

(1) (Reply)

Next Thing, I Was Showered With Squ!rt Fluids. Damn!!! / See reactions as Nigerian Baker crafts a Birthday cake in the form of a Gen set / Checking My Partner's Phone...right Or Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.