Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,362 members, 7,808,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return (124600 Views)

How Okuama Residents Are Living In The Forest (Pictures) / Ben Bruce's Voting By SMS: Nigerians React (Photos) / Ben Bruce Shares A Quote Of Goodluck Jonathan From 3-years Ago!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by adontcare(f): 5:04pm On Apr 11, 2020
Brunicekid:
He is only expressing his mind.
make him respect himself. Na Dem brought dis demonic virus. Jumping up and down
Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by adontcare(f): 5:07pm On Apr 11, 2020
Brunicekid:
He is only expressing his mind.
pls I don talk my own o
Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by adontcare(f): 5:07pm On Apr 11, 2020
deltateam:

Thanks dear.

You just made my day!

my dear
Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by Smhaykins(m): 5:08pm On Apr 11, 2020
bluemansion:
Stay where you are.

All of you giving me 'likes' like it's the food I so desperately need now, do well to always drop something for me no matter how small for survival during this lockdown. It's not easy.

Account number: 3351-09-7274
Bank: Ecobank Plc.

Thanks so much and God bless.

Account name

1 Like

Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 11, 2020
I wan go usa I wan go USA
You don dey see for yourself angry
Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by bluemansion: 5:27pm On Apr 11, 2020
Smhaykins:

Account name
Udo
Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by Chyko0936: 5:31pm On Apr 11, 2020
Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by Chiedu12345: 5:33pm On Apr 11, 2020
Good for U Sir.
Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by MrBONE2(m): 5:34pm On Apr 11, 2020
Missmossy:
And everyone is saying stay there embarassed

Mr Ben Bruce stay there from now till Jesus comes grin when the coast clears you can return.

Safety matters!!!
grin

Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by Legendguru: 5:41pm On Apr 11, 2020
good for u
Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by Amotekun777: 5:44pm On Apr 11, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
you decided to stay there while you could have been back in Nigeria (where it is WAY SAFER)... all you people who think that the US is better are gonna have a proper REALITY CHECK with this covid/19.

- the US is currently the covid/19 epicenter of the world
- yesterday 1900 people died in 24hs
- higher rate of black/latin people dying than other races
- economy in free fall
- clueless presido who doesnt give a damn about people, talking nonsense and only caring about re-election.

see what that man said a few years ago (the man is a madman):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPQLYrCyd3Y

Yet dem okoro fools dey worship am as dem god. angry

1 Like

Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by Oshokalo: 5:52pm On Apr 11, 2020
Imagine this irresponsible senator receiving salary for not working, is she not supposed to be working with the convid 19 team
Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by isahsalee: 5:53pm On Apr 11, 2020
Hausaboy239:
Everyone wants to come back to Nigeria now.

Never thought i will live to witness these days!

God bless Nigeria!

I used to hear-useless Nigeria, Nigeria a shithole country, Nigeria Zombie, Nigeria jagaga, Nigeria the poverty capital of the world. Everyone running to a saner country like USA, CANADA, EUROPEAN COUNTRIES etc. But today, table has turned, everybody and everyone running from the saner countries coming back to shithole country. What an irony of life, God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by abuhusna1: 5:53pm On Apr 11, 2020
Don't beg from beggers beg from givers on https://foodclique.org/ they will bring food to your home
bluemansion:
Stay where you are.

All of you giving me 'likes' like it's the food I so desperately need now, do well to always drop something for me no matter how small for survival during this lockdown. It's not easy.

Account number: 3351-09-7274
Bank: Ecobank Plc.

Thanks so much and God bless.
Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 11, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
you decided to stay there while you could have been back in Nigeria (where it is WAY SAFER)... all you people who think that the US is better are gonna have a proper REALITY CHECK with this covid/19.

- the US is currently the covid/19 epicenter of the world
- yesterday 1900 people died in 24hs
- higher rate of black/latin people dying than other races
- economy in free fall
- clueless presido who doesnt give a damn about people, talking nonsense and only caring about re-election.

see what that man said a few years ago (the man is a madman):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPQLYrCyd3Y
Is any leader in the world more clueless than Nigerian Leaders. Starting from half dead buhari to corona virus Abba kyari

1 Like

Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by OttHin: 5:56pm On Apr 11, 2020
Your own better.

Meanwhile check this out...........

This new company offers you to earn money on viewing ad units and attracting referrals.

Watch commercial advertising, and we will credit up to 10 cents to your account for an ad unit display.
Attract referrals and get 50% from their earnings transferred to your account.
It seems to be the most profitable offer on the market of paid advertising at the time!

Your earnings are practically unlimited and depend on the time you spend in front of your PC.
Working on the average 3-5 hours a day, you can get paid from 50$ to 300$ or even more to your account.

All earned funds are saved in the personal account of the employee and are paid to your bank
card or electronic account upon the request in your account within 1 hour

Registration is free!!!!!
Check my signature for more details
Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by osuofia2(m): 5:57pm On Apr 11, 2020
Ur papa,pls stay there
Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by Igetmyown247: 5:58pm On Apr 11, 2020
The lies. Not all places in America.

1 Like

Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by isahsalee: 6:01pm On Apr 11, 2020
Sirvingeo:

Is any leader in the world more clueless than Nigerian Leaders. Starting from half dead buhari to corona virus Abba kyari

If you love America so much, relocate now. Slavery mentality kill you there!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by nwigwemark: 6:01pm On Apr 11, 2020
I thought he lost and buried his wife recently. How come he is in America in less than one month after the burial or did he bury her in America

1 Like

Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 11, 2020
isahsalee:

If you love America so much, relocate now. Slavery mentality kill you there!
you are a bastard !!! If i have the funds I won't think twice . Bunch of useless northerner that colluded with British to put us in this bondage called Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by Excuzeme: 6:17pm On Apr 11, 2020
vixpal:
This is how we are currently living in America. I miss Nigeria. I can’t wait to return- Ben Bruce

https://mobile.twitter.com/benmurraybruce/status/1248674242281046019

Who you tell,, whenyou dey go? shocked shocked

Your middle name na Enilo'lobo.
grin grin
Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by bluemansion: 6:20pm On Apr 11, 2020
Smhaykins:

Account name
ok
Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by Tfamily: 6:21pm On Apr 11, 2020
No space in Nigeria, please stay overthere
Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by mogbeyiteren: 6:22pm On Apr 11, 2020
Satan66:
angry
Isn't this man a minister?
What are you doing in another country, you better stay and die there
Looters and thief's.
Minister of what? my guy u ve to think wel
Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by Nezy4Real(m): 6:30pm On Apr 11, 2020
sad sadabag na beg i de beg no come please am on my kneels embarassed embarassed
Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by Ripama: 6:32pm On Apr 11, 2020
adontcare:
Pls stay there.
What about Tacha, I thought she said she's not coming home lol

1 Like

Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by rexwalters: 6:34pm On Apr 11, 2020
nwigwemark:
I thought he lost and buried his wife recently. How come he is in America in less than one month after the burial or did he bury her in America
2+2=4, yes he did.
Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by rexwalters: 6:36pm On Apr 11, 2020
Sirvingeo:

you are a bastard !!! If i have the funds I won't think twice . Bunch of useless northerner that colluded with British to put us in this bondage called Nigeria.
Go and read your history properly, The North did not ask for almagamation, or Independence, The Southerners, Awolowo, and Azikiwe, and their ancestors Herbert Macaulay & Co championed it Blame your parents, no one forced them to give birth to you, an abortion could have been carried out before birth to avoid your misery.
Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by SafiuMuhammedO: 6:44pm On Apr 11, 2020
[s]
rexwalters:
Go and read your history properly, The North did not ask for almagamation, or Independence, The Southerners, Awolowo, and Azikiwe, and their ancestors Herbert Macaulay & Co championed it Blame your parents, no one forced them to give birth to you, an abortion could have been carried out before birth to avoid your misery.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Deaths At Rivers State APC Presidential Rally (Graphic Photos) / Dino Melaye's Reaction When He Was Told He Is Going To Prison (Photos) / Uba Sani: Senator’s Nude Video, Photo Go Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.