Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return (124599 Views)

How Okuama Residents Are Living In The Forest (Pictures) / Ben Bruce's Voting By SMS: Nigerians React (Photos) / Ben Bruce Shares A Quote Of Goodluck Jonathan From 3-years Ago!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by PAPA09: 6:45pm On Apr 11, 2020
Who send you there in the first place make sure you stay there oh don't bring corona for us
Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 11, 2020
rexwalters:
Go and read your history properly, The North did not ask for almagamation, or Independence, The Southerners, Awolowo, and Azikiwe, and their ancestors Herbert Macaulay & Co championed it Blame your parents, no one forced them to give birth to you, an abortion could have been carried out before birth to avoid your misery.
I only blame lord Lugard . not even you almajiri

1 Like

Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by AsawanaDgreat: 6:48pm On Apr 11, 2020
Return to where?
Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by SafiuMuhammedO: 6:49pm On Apr 11, 2020
[s]
rexwalters:
2+2=4, yes he did.
[/s]
Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by maasoap(m): 6:53pm On Apr 11, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
you decided to stay there while you could have been back in Nigeria (where it is WAY SAFER)... all you people who think that the US is better are gonna have a proper REALITY CHECK with this covid/19.

- the US is currently the covid/19 epicenter of the world
- yesterday 1900 people died in 24hs
- higher rate of black/latin people dying than other races
- economy in free fall
- clueless presido who doesnt give a damn about people, talking nonsense and only caring about re-election.

see what that man said a few years ago (the man is a madman):

More than mad. Imagine calling covid-19 "hoax"!

1 Like

Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by Sijo01(f): 6:55pm On Apr 11, 2020
Satan66:
angry
Isn't this man a minister?
What are you doing in another country, you better stay and die there
Looters and thief's.

He's a SINator
Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by timesup234: 7:08pm On Apr 11, 2020
Beautyaddy:

No you're Not.

Let All the Already Chronic Corrupt Nigerian Governments in Nigeria keep on deceiving all you Brainwashed Gullible Nigerians with their Lies. cheesy
Your old cargo status is now gradually turning into a mental status. Na small remain we go see you for mile 12 market.
Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by Rukkyken71: 7:17pm On Apr 11, 2020
Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:21pm On Apr 11, 2020
Parisian:
I saw on twitter that it was 2,100 people that lost their lives in America alone.

as of today 20k people died of covid-19 in the US, with 500K confirmed infected people... yet this mad presido is not taking ALL MEASURES to stop the spread (national lockdown etc) as he is more concerned about the country's economy than the people.

thats the hard part of covid-19....you must take a decision as to whether save the people or save the economy.... no country on earth (not even the US) can save both.
Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by snilyung(m): 7:22pm On Apr 11, 2020
blowjohn:

His father is not a thief na.
Ben Murray bruce wey carry money for ibom Tropicana chop?
Wey finish silverbird?
That's why he said he should stay there and enjoy his loot

Baba, if Ben Bruce is that guy's father, he will never say such thing
Make anybody wey loot his own, enjoy am
Nah make person no complain wen I enter my own office

1 Like

Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by blowjohn(m): 7:30pm On Apr 11, 2020
snilyung:

Baba, if Ben Bruce is that guy's father, he will never say such thing
Make anybody wey loot his own, enjoy am
Nah make person no complain wen I enter my own office

grin grin grin grin grin grin
U funny oooo grin grin grin
Ok na
Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by Ikinternational: 7:44pm On Apr 11, 2020
So many ignorant comments..smh

In a nation of 330 million, 20k have died from Corona.

And you people are in the comments acting like America has turned into the land of the lepers.

Mask isn't mandatory everywhere

Food dey, light dey, money dey for account, good hospitals are plenty. But ordinary mask is now the deterrent abi

Okay. If they grant you visa don't take. No be by force
Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by feedthenation(m): 7:46pm On Apr 11, 2020
There's no point in travelling back to Nigeria, he willingly travelled to US. Much better to stay until the virus subsides.
Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by Ziggylee(m): 7:48pm On Apr 11, 2020
Nigerian-American are running back to the USA ,you are there saying you wanna come back to Naija.Biko stay where you are jawe.
Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by L1lma(f): 7:52pm On Apr 11, 2020
And sum ppl r here abusing naija calling it zoo,u never knw wat u av until u loose it
Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by emmasege: 8:06pm On Apr 11, 2020
Satan66:
angry
Isn't this man a minister?
What are you doing in another country, you better stay and die there
Looters and thief's.
Are you sure you are a Nigerian? Because I can't believe that a Nigerian could equate Ben Bruce for a serving minister.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by wiseoneking: 8:22pm On Apr 11, 2020
Hausaboy239:
Everyone wants to come back to Nigeria now.

Never thought i will live to witness these days!

God bless Nigeria!
Honestly, I no wan com bakooh
Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by goodman5(m): 8:36pm On Apr 11, 2020
Stay safe sir
Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by rexwalters: 8:54pm On Apr 11, 2020
SafiuMuhammedO:
[s][/s]
Sorry say e pain you like that?
Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by formular2002(m): 8:55pm On Apr 11, 2020
bluemansion:
Stay where you are.

All of you giving me 'likes' like it's the food I so desperately need now, do well to always drop something for me no matter how small for survival during this lockdown. It's not easy.

Account number: 3351-09-7274
Bank: Ecobank Plc.

Thanks so much and God bless.
Pls if you know anyone in need of food pls kindly tell d person to link up on www.covidaid.ng. it's real, they are giving food that will last a household for at least 5 days. Once u register they will come to ur door step. It's organisational body thanks
And for those who do not have access to internet, they can dial *371*911# on MTN, Airtel, or 9mobile
Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by bluemansion: 8:57pm On Apr 11, 2020
formular2002:

Pls if you know anyone in need of food pls kindly tell d person to link up on www.covidaid.ng. it's real, they are giving food that will last a household for at least 5 days. Once u register they will come to ur door step. It's organisational body thanks
And for those who do not have access to internet, they can dial *371*911# on MTN, Airtel, or 9mobile

Is it nationwide or?
Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by rexwalters: 8:57pm On Apr 11, 2020
Ziggylee:
Nigerian-American are running back to the USA ,you are there saying you wanna come back to Naija.Biko stay where you are jawe.
Which Nigerian- Americans are leaving, isn’t Nigeria the Mother-Land, or do you think you know more than Ben Bruce Murray?
Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by SafiuMuhammedO: 9:02pm On Apr 11, 2020
[s]
rexwalters:
Sorry say e pain you like that?
[/s]
Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by SafiuMuhammedO: 9:04pm On Apr 11, 2020
[s]
rexwalters:
Which Nigerian- Americans are leaving, isn’t Nigeria the Mother-Land, or do you think you know more than Ben Bruce Murray?
[/s]
Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by udomma1005(m): 9:15pm On Apr 11, 2020
Return to where nah? �
Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by dododawa1: 9:22pm On Apr 11, 2020
LOL
Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by DECENCY3: 9:31pm On Apr 11, 2020
Dey your dey oooo. We don't need you in Nigeria for now.

Irony of life, they are now eager to come back home no more travelling abroad.

Home sweet home
Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by oceania100(m): 9:44pm On Apr 11, 2020
Nigeria is better than obodo oyibo now... wink
Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by boomssey(f): 9:47pm On Apr 11, 2020
adontcare:
Pls stay there.
seriously roflmao
Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by sunbreaker: 9:47pm On Apr 11, 2020
adontcare:
Pls stay there.
you say my mind. He shouldn't come back to infect everybody here,all of them that went abroad has never comeback to Nigeria with good things other than various types of diseases
Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by harbarzzy(m): 9:50pm On Apr 11, 2020
Stay safe...Open an account with GTBank by dialing *737*0*3148# on any phone..it's that simple
Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by computermouse(m): 9:53pm On Apr 11, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Deaths At Rivers State APC Presidential Rally (Graphic Photos) / Dino Melaye's Reaction When He Was Told He Is Going To Prison (Photos) / Uba Sani: Senator’s Nude Video, Photo Go Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.