Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,326 members, 7,808,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

Bbnaija Ex Housemate Tacha Looking Very Seductive In Her New Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Ex Housemate Tacha Looking Very Seductive In Her New Pictures (3919 Views)

Joseph Ada Is Dead! Pancreatitis Kills BBNaija Ex-Housemate / Moyo Lawal Shares Racy Pictures - Looking Very Hot !!! / The Chef Chi: Chioma Meets Cee-C, BBNaija Ex Housemate (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija Ex Housemate Tacha Looking Very Seductive In Her New Pictures by solar2000(m): 2:33pm On Apr 11, 2020
BBNaija ex-housemate Tacha is looking very seductive in her new pictures, it was actually her last picture on Instagram

SEE PICTURES HERE

http://www.softmp3.com.ng/2020/04/11/bbnaija-ex-housemate-tacha-looking-alluring-in-new-photos/
Re: Bbnaija Ex Housemate Tacha Looking Very Seductive In Her New Pictures by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:47pm On Apr 11, 2020
dey wait for us on the other side of that BS link...we are coming as soon as they find covid-19 cure.

6 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Ex Housemate Tacha Looking Very Seductive In Her New Pictures by Cashinflow8: 5:26pm On Apr 11, 2020
La click la bend

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Ex Housemate Tacha Looking Very Seductive In Her New Pictures by Maxmilliano111: 10:03pm On Apr 11, 2020
If i click that link
Make aaa die
Re: Bbnaija Ex Housemate Tacha Looking Very Seductive In Her New Pictures by solar2000(m): 11:56pm On Apr 11, 2020
Maxmilliano111:
If i click that link Make aaa die
why you go die you no wan support your brother

that's the picture and don't die

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Ex Housemate Tacha Looking Very Seductive In Her New Pictures by Nobody: 4:28am On Apr 12, 2020
I don't mean to distract you but I need to tell the good people of Nairaland my plight. I recently went through a gruelling and very serious surgery to treat an underlying infection which gravely threatened my life and well-being in one of the teaching hospitals in Nigeria. I have spent well about 500,000 and I was recently discharged. I don't want to be specific about the diagnosis and some details, except you kindly request for them, which I no doubt can sufficiently provide in details but in private. I am grateful to God I survived but I have indeed not been able to pay off my indebtedness, which is hanging on my neck like debt, I have also not been able to get the medication in line with the post surgery procedures,and I feel I am dying in instalments. I am in pain and weary,as I could not help myself or even feed majorly due to my financial distress and if course the Covid 19 scourge . I am indebted to the tune of 85,000 and I can barely get my medications and supplements. I am in dire need of help ,as I am weary,tired, depressed and giving up. Please request for every details of my admission and I am ready to furnish my would be helper. I know how traumatized I became with this illness that I survived, and I pray none of you but become afflicted. AMEN

PS I have to put up a new account and I am using mtn night internet plan to surf here and make this urgent SOS message.

Please help me I am losing hope. I am just hoping I get a lifeline and goodwill from members of this forum
Re: Bbnaija Ex Housemate Tacha Looking Very Seductive In Her New Pictures by Maxmilliano111: 9:53am On Apr 12, 2020
solar2000:

why you go die
you no wan support your brother

that's the picture and don't die

Lol no worey

i gah u anytime

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija’s Diane Flaunts Hot Shape In These New Photos / Beyoncé And Jay Z Celebrates Their Twins As They Turn 4 Years Old / This Video Of A Lady Using Kettle That Look Like Manhood Causes Chaos Online.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.