Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,763 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) (125528 Views)

A Man Saved From Being Robbed In Abule-Egba Lagos, Captured On CCTV / My Apartment Was Robbed In A Very Mysterious Way! / Lady Robbed In A Bus In Onitsha. Slapped By Armed Robbers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by Muyiwaipere(m): 6:12pm On Apr 11, 2020
This is getting serious

Meanwhile I would be training interested persons on solar installations and maintenance during this lockdown period via zoom and other social mediums if you you interested chat me up on WhatsApp with
0 7 0 8 9 9 6 2 4 7 0
Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by Sheyone(m): 6:12pm On Apr 11, 2020
g
Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by kabeerhabe(m): 6:12pm On Apr 11, 2020
Sorry bro, may God heal you quickly.

meanwhile, i will be training people on software development and web designing on 15th of this month(April) via an audiovisual screen record format uploaded in google classroom, to join just whatsapp me on 08093921440

1 Like

Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by MrImole: 6:13pm On Apr 11, 2020
He was even wearing RIP shirt, who does that?

1 Like

Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by jericco1(m): 6:13pm On Apr 11, 2020
Now the robbers know where we are. It's a shame tho undecided
Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by mealdred: 6:13pm On Apr 11, 2020
Just negodu! Speedy recovery man.

1 Like

Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by Coldie(m): 6:13pm On Apr 11, 2020
tyup:
You'll never hear things like this in the North.....later one mumu smwia wee be telling me the North is not civilised, If this is the type of civilization Igbos wan2 give us then we don't want sad
Shutup it's not an ipob thing.

Anybody can get robbed. Just pray God continues to protect u

10 Likes

Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by Hopebringer: 6:14pm On Apr 11, 2020
[s]
tyup:
You'll never hear things like this in the North.....later one mumu smwia wee be telling me the North is not civilised, If this is the type of civilization Igbos wan2 give us then we don't want sad
[/s]

You are a wasted sperm.and should have been aborted !

You have brought your gutter tribalism to this thread

Now you have proved how uncivilized the northerners are

Idiot

angry

11 Likes

Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by Philinho(m): 6:14pm On Apr 11, 2020
Haba....hunger bad oo... Get well soon bro
Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 11, 2020
cry. I hope they won't rob u again
why must u tell us...........
Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by Samirana360(m): 6:15pm On Apr 11, 2020
sorry man....but hope u didn't drag wit them....
Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by vasco01(m): 6:15pm On Apr 11, 2020
Akwa ibom again?
Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by patriotic007: 6:15pm On Apr 11, 2020
It has started ....I saw this coming
Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by AmeLonRo(m): 6:16pm On Apr 11, 2020
People are hungry and desperate to steal now. the markets were flooded yesterday due to the lock down too. Someone complained of loosing 40,000 naira to market thieves in Nigeria

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by Christy8906(f): 6:16pm On Apr 11, 2020
Please someone should check my signature for my account number, please I need assistance form you, I have not been able to eat since yesterday...
Thanks may God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by tydi(m): 6:16pm On Apr 11, 2020
Lol.. Your house dey for express when make egungun mistakenly enter grin

They saw you wearing adieu so they want to adieu you join.

2 Likes

Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by mikywonder(m): 6:16pm On Apr 11, 2020
tyup:
Are you OK
Or you just want to comment

2 Likes

Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by idonhammer: 6:17pm On Apr 11, 2020
Ok
Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by ChoCho54(f): 6:17pm On Apr 11, 2020
tyup:
Haahhahahaha...why should there be robbery in the north? Boko Haram and bandits are enough punishment nah grin

12 Likes

Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by tonididdy(m): 6:17pm On Apr 11, 2020
tyup:

You sitting in Lagos and giving judgment of the North... Are you wise like this?

11 Likes

Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by abbeyman1798: 6:19pm On Apr 11, 2020
So sorry . The Lord is your strength. The perpetrators shall not go unpunished
Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by Femijohn198: 6:19pm On Apr 11, 2020
criminals are everywhere collecting money and phone,this lockdown period people are hungry,sleep one eye close another open,no dully moment
Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by nsiba: 6:20pm On Apr 11, 2020
Men!
Da we thank GOD for ya life
Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by GermanMelania: 6:20pm On Apr 11, 2020
Im not doubting o. But why is the actual wound covered? This tin look like ribena. Yet we know this kind of thing happens everyday.

1 Like

Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by HRMK: 6:20pm On Apr 11, 2020
why or how was he wounded?did he resist them?what of his neighbours?why didnt they help?and police,too,culdnt help?what a country where nobody is safe!too bad!!
Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by rollandben(m): 6:20pm On Apr 11, 2020
The people that did this to you will never know peace!!
Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 11, 2020
O my gosh! See blood shocked

Naija which way?
Speedy recovery.
Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by FirstbornWds: 6:21pm On Apr 11, 2020
lovere:
Black man is wickedly evil

Whites don't steal too right?

You must be a racist.

1 Like

Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 11, 2020
lovere:
Black man is wickedly evil
I keep telling all my friends back in Nigeria. Find any legal means to escape from the country, especially when you have leaders that just don't give a f**k. What is the point of having money when you have to live in fear of armed robbers and kidnappers.

Things will only get worse as our population climbs to the projected 400 million people by 2050.

4 Likes

Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by Mutemenot(m): 6:21pm On Apr 11, 2020
tyup:

And the daily mass killing you hear in the North everyday is as a result of over civilization shocked

Oga, take your medication

3 Likes

Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by Farki: 6:21pm On Apr 11, 2020
tyup:

Who wants to steal from his fellow impoverished neighbours in the North? They would rather go around killing farmers and kidnapping in the south.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens / More Details On Trader Who Impersonated As Doctor To Treat Patient’s Heart. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.