Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) (125522 Views)

A Man Saved From Being Robbed In Abule-Egba Lagos, Captured On CCTV / My Apartment Was Robbed In A Very Mysterious Way! / Lady Robbed In A Bus In Onitsha. Slapped By Armed Robbers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by Konji3368: 6:21pm On Apr 11, 2020
Take heath
Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by Enwhen(m): 6:21pm On Apr 11, 2020
tyup:
You'll never hear things like this in the North.....later one mumu smwia wee be telling me the North is not civilised, If this is the type of civilization Igbos wan2 give us then we don't want sad

Those of you that have not gone to the north before knows EVERYTHING than those living there...

Robbery like this in the north , mostly in state like Zamfara, Sokoto, Kastina, Kaduna, Plateau, Kogi, Taraba, Kebbi is regarded as NORMAL ROBBERY even by the police becuase they are facing what is worst than robbery... Bandits and Kidnapping is worst than robbery , most robbers will not arm u if u cooperate and do what they want, but for those kidnappers, they will Robb u, collected everything u have and still demand ransom that if u fails to remitt , they will kill u...infact in state like Kastina , Taraba, Zamfara... They come to your house daylight to Robb and pick u ...the people fear them more than the army and police....and most times comply with them but sadly still get killed most times... THE CHALLENGE IS IN NIGERIA AS A WHOLE... INSECURITY IS BIG PROBLEM IN NIGERIA.

2 Likes

Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by Wickedfacts: 6:21pm On Apr 11, 2020
I can see the Adieu Papa shirt.

Probably used for NwaAmaikpe's burial.

1 Like

Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by Prechgold1180(m): 6:22pm On Apr 11, 2020
tyup:
You'll never hear things like this in the North.....later one mumu smwia wee be telling me the North is not civilised, If this is the type of civilization Igbos wan2 give us then we don't want sad
. Hold your ear Rai 1 hand up repeat after me my father my father please release me from this madness oya begin pray in tongues cus ur sense is like green beans

2 Likes

Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by tonididdy(m): 6:22pm On Apr 11, 2020
Did you wrestle them? Why are you bleeding?
Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by AmeLonRo(m): 6:22pm On Apr 11, 2020
Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by Poorboy41: 6:23pm On Apr 11, 2020
Sorry dear. Thank God for your life, you will never die young. Am praying � for you
Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by Roon9(m): 6:23pm On Apr 11, 2020
tyup:

Book haram and Fulani herdsmen is what? Try get sense na

2 Likes

Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by AreaFada2: 6:23pm On Apr 11, 2020
We already know that if this lockdown goes on for over 3 months robbers will attacking homes to steal pots of soup, garri and other food stuff.
Get well soon.
Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by Isoduwa(m): 6:24pm On Apr 11, 2020
This country everybody na problem one Way or the other

In fact let me call musa to oil that house Ak47 before i reach house

1 Like

Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by majamajic(m): 6:24pm On Apr 11, 2020
tyup:

U wan use peaceful akwa ibom compare any where in the North ?

Get well soon bro ,

1 Like

Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by Superjazz: 6:25pm On Apr 11, 2020
iammo:
undecided

they are everywhere this days, we tip our guards extra and buy more groundnut for them as they have requested to stop service one too many time

God would purnish the people who did this to you insha Allah

But your fulani brothers kill people without cause,ur mind is worst than people who did this

1 Like

Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by Uncletony(m): 6:25pm On Apr 11, 2020
tyup:
Herdsmen, bandit etc. I know you don't have sense

1 Like

Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by Farki: 6:25pm On Apr 11, 2020
tonididdy:
Did you wrestle them? Why are you bleeding?

You haven't been robbed before? They will do anything to make sure you 'cooperate' in handing over your valuables and don't tell the police.

1 Like

Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by HorllyB(m): 6:25pm On Apr 11, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
An Upcoming Nigerian Musician Known as Stain Lace has been rubbed and injured last night in in his house while observing the COVID-19 lockdown in Akwa Ibom State.

Lace shared his ordeal on social media and wrote:

See Photos below.

SOURCE: https://web.facebook.com/iamStainlace/posts/1402834293258543

The Lord will grant you a speedy recovery bro. Use this as avenue to connect with Jesus. Your salvation is sure with him.

1 Like

Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by EvagreenEditors: 6:26pm On Apr 11, 2020
sorry
Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by Excuzeme: 6:26pm On Apr 11, 2020
tyup:

Sharrap dea!
How we go hear am for North when 99% of the Kidnappers and Highway Robbers now are Northerners, especially Buhari's terrorist Herdsmen.

This type of household robbers are just looking for Rice and Beans to eat but you Northerners, Fulani Herdsmen are the real terrorists, third most dangerous, world over.
You animals that de-bowel innocent pregnant women and slaughter kids, just to take their land!
angry angry
Go hide ya face before l come back.

1 Like

Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by Brunicekid(m): 6:26pm On Apr 11, 2020
lovere:
Black man is wickedly evil
White Man too can be evil... Wickedness is not about complexion.

1 Like

Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by PopeFlatino(m): 6:27pm On Apr 11, 2020
Please I need #3700 to complete my drugs ,I won't say much about my illness presently but d chest pain is massive..

Anybody that will help me out will continuously receive God's blessings and favours,,His/her account will continuously flow with funds and covid-19 will not near any loved one . Amen..

This is not a random begging strategy,I have my x-ray ,ECG and Lipids test result with me for prove... please assist me ..I need to complete d drugs

2 Likes

Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by SweetCunt97(f): 6:28pm On Apr 11, 2020
The robbers no get joy o. Just imagine the rubbish! If dem catch them now they'll b blaming the devil with their wogly faces.

Better turn a new leaf and go hustle like your mates if you reading this cos you go meet your waterloo soon if u don't. Lazy things

1 Like

Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by tonididdy(m): 6:29pm On Apr 11, 2020
Farki:

You haven't been robbed before? They will do anything to make sure you 'cooperate' in handing over your valuables and don't tell the police.

God forbid me to be robbed.
Which brings me to a robbery memory I had in my childhood. For delaying to open the door, immediately they got into the room, one went straight to the fridge, pulled out a 35cl coke bottle and rang it on my uncles head no questions asked.

1 Like

Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by rafcrown(m): 6:30pm On Apr 11, 2020
Start capital punishment for Criminals

1 Like

Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by Alvin212(m): 6:30pm On Apr 11, 2020
Boys are not smiling.

My client should start paying me.

I must buy G-wagon this year,

My German client sent me a 6000$ Amazon gift card
Last month.

I'm expecting a major bank-busting check from my
Swiss mama, I love her so much

1 Like

Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by bizhop01: 6:30pm On Apr 11, 2020
Are you trying to advertise your self as upcoming artist in nairaland?
Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 11, 2020
To burst your bubbles, we have so far spotted cultists, atheists, scammers, stipend collectors, zombies, bigots, miscreants, and other crazy elements to be registered and active members on nairaland, there are higher chances that there are buglars, criminal bandits, kidnappers, ritualists, politiefcians, drug peddlers, are active members too.

WE DON'T KNOW WHO IS WHO HERE because we are all totally different behind the phone screen.

-Those thieves fit dey nairaland now dey do normal normal. Una know una self sha.

1 Like

Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by Coolabbie: 6:30pm On Apr 11, 2020
lovere:
Black man is wickedly evil
Just like you mumu

1 Like

Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by Chatflick(m): 6:30pm On Apr 11, 2020
tyup:
Oga keep quiet if you don't have anything to say. The north is far worse for your information. If that happened in the north, it's most likely they'll kill him for the fun of it.

1 Like

Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by Metronomy(m): 6:31pm On Apr 11, 2020
tyup:

Who is this mumu here?

1 Like

Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by Onebigman(m): 6:32pm On Apr 11, 2020
It's so pathetic living in a country like this,but just like b4 all we HV to do is to hope n fight for a better tomorrow..

1 Like

Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by kem51549: 6:32pm On Apr 11, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens / More Details On Trader Who Impersonated As Doctor To Treat Patient’s Heart. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.