Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

BREAKING: Arm Robbery At Fagba - Olaniyi Broad Daylight. Help !!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BREAKING: Arm Robbery At Fagba - Olaniyi Broad Daylight. Help !!! (8833 Views)

Armed Robbery At Remo Majestic Hotel, Sagamu: Police Kill 2, Arrest 2 / Imo Police Arrest Nekede Poly Student & His Gang Member For Arm Robbery / CCTV Footage Of A Robbery At A Salon In Lagos Island (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Arm Robbery At Fagba - Olaniyi Broad Daylight. Help !!! by RotimiBliss: 4:51pm On Apr 11, 2020
I was shocked when boys numbering about Thirty (30) invaded Fagba- Olaniyi side this afternoon armed with all sorts, such as machete, cutlass , axe, knives, broken bottles and planks.

According to an eye-witness who took to her heels upon sighting the dare devil's ; she was at the filling station beside a police Van, along Olaniyi road when the boys appeared like commandos. She felt a little ease since the police were around her, but was shocked when the police Van zoomed off leaving the women defenseless and at that point she knew she had no choice to run for her dear life.

They were eventually resisted by men and street boys twice trying to gain entrance on both sides that lead to our street. Presently, we are still high on alert because someone said they are ready to come back.

They were said to have robbed and rape innocent girls in our neighboring areas but that was in the night, but I'm still shocked they had the guts to operate in the broad daylight, this begs the question do we really have security in this country?

Please I'm begging and calling on the relevant authority to come to our aid as we can't sleep with our two eyes closed any longer.

Please I beg the mods to move this to the front page. Thanks.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Arm Robbery At Fagba - Olaniyi Broad Daylight. Help !!! by Midex88(m): 5:00pm On Apr 11, 2020
This is totally bad. There have been reported cases of day light Robbery at Ijaye, Agege, Abule Egba, Agbado, Akute, Ajuwon, Abule Ijoko, Okearo, Matogun. So it’s important Iju Ishaga and environs should be ready and prepared for this guys.

Moreso, security needs to be beefed up in these areas.

This kinda news should enter front page

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Arm Robbery At Fagba - Olaniyi Broad Daylight. Help !!! by jayinfo2(m): 5:00pm On Apr 11, 2020
This has been going on in that area recently, I hope security is beefed up

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Arm Robbery At Fagba - Olaniyi Broad Daylight. Help !!! by coolcharm(m): 5:07pm On Apr 11, 2020
That is what hunger can cause.

You lock people down without any cusion, and it's just a matter of when they'll become animals falling back to their basic instincts.

The government should continue playing politics and fooling themselves that they are sharing monies to the poorest of the poor.

Very soon, they'll receive their report card

11 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Arm Robbery At Fagba - Olaniyi Broad Daylight. Help !!! by EzzyCarter: 5:10pm On Apr 11, 2020
sad
Re: BREAKING: Arm Robbery At Fagba - Olaniyi Broad Daylight. Help !!! by davit: 5:11pm On Apr 11, 2020
I beg. Mod should please let news like this be on the front page. People need to be aware of what is happening before it goes out of hands. I stay around Matogun and can confirm that hoodlums are busy robbing people here. Authorities should be fully involved and not play with our safety please.

8 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Arm Robbery At Fagba - Olaniyi Broad Daylight. Help !!! by teadrake(m): 5:16pm On Apr 11, 2020
Coronavirus is dealing with us and this again??
Re: BREAKING: Arm Robbery At Fagba - Olaniyi Broad Daylight. Help !!! by majamajic(m): 5:18pm On Apr 11, 2020
Someone called me from that area , not long ago

He said serious robbery operation going on from fagba towards abule egba

God will save us ,

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Arm Robbery At Fagba - Olaniyi Broad Daylight. Help !!! by lionness(f): 5:18pm On Apr 11, 2020
Good lord. I was just defending Sanwo Olu, I hope he acts like a leader and gets the police to get these criminals

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Arm Robbery At Fagba - Olaniyi Broad Daylight. Help !!! by centilad(m): 5:21pm On Apr 11, 2020
Called my friend at Amala Junction just now nd YES confirmed it too.

Said everyone had to run inside

SOS

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Arm Robbery At Fagba - Olaniyi Broad Daylight. Help !!! by nowornever2016: 5:25pm On Apr 11, 2020
Don enter puposola now, boyz mean biz
Re: BREAKING: Arm Robbery At Fagba - Olaniyi Broad Daylight. Help !!! by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 11, 2020
It's also circulating down to Ijoko, joju, Sango ota, ifo, Ewekoro and Ado-odo ota LGA of Ogun state
Re: BREAKING: Arm Robbery At Fagba - Olaniyi Broad Daylight. Help !!! by centilad(m): 5:30pm On Apr 11, 2020
Re: BREAKING: Arm Robbery At Fagba - Olaniyi Broad Daylight. Help !!! by Sisijetue(f): 5:34pm On Apr 11, 2020
Lord can we start 2020 all over tongue

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Arm Robbery At Fagba - Olaniyi Broad Daylight. Help !!! by MidaserveNG: 5:42pm On Apr 11, 2020
RotimiBliss:
I was shocked when boys numbering about Thirty (30) invaded Fagba- Olaniyi side this afternoon armed with all sorts, such as machete, cutlass , axe, knives, broken bottles and planks.

According to an eye-witness who took to her heels upon sighting the dare devil's ; she was at the filling station beside a police Van, along Olaniyi road when the boys appeared like commandos. She felt a little ease since the police were around her, but was shocked when the police Van zoomed off leaving the women defenseless and at that point she knew she had no choice to run for her dear life.

They were eventually resisted by men and street boys twice trying to gain entrance on both sides that lead to our street. Presently, we are still high on alert because someone said they are ready to come back.

They were said to have robbed and rape innocent girls in our neighboring areas but that was in the night, but I'm still shocked they had the guts to operate in the broad daylight, this begs the question do we really have security in this country?

Please I'm begging and calling on the relevant authority to come to our aid as we can't sleep with our two eyes closed any longer.

SOS

Cc
Frontpage
Police HQ
Police IG
Re: BREAKING: Arm Robbery At Fagba - Olaniyi Broad Daylight. Help !!! by charles009(m): 5:47pm On Apr 11, 2020
When people were busy stocking up food and others.
I spent over 270k to acquire a pump. I have been repelling robbers since beginning of this week in the compound. I have a wife and two daughters and I am particularly concerned about them.
You guys need to man up and protect yourselves.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Arm Robbery At Fagba - Olaniyi Broad Daylight. Help !!! by Orubebe01: 5:56pm On Apr 11, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: BREAKING: Arm Robbery At Fagba - Olaniyi Broad Daylight. Help !!! by Denique(f): 6:08pm On Apr 11, 2020
Sisijetue:
Lord can we start 2020 all over tongue
Re: BREAKING: Arm Robbery At Fagba - Olaniyi Broad Daylight. Help !!! by Midex88(m): 6:10pm On Apr 11, 2020
Somebody should put this on police Hq twitter account and tag influential agencies

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Arm Robbery At Fagba - Olaniyi Broad Daylight. Help !!! by manlawal(m): 6:19pm On Apr 11, 2020
RotimiBliss:

You are liar why do you people like to post false information. Nothing of such happen .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Arm Robbery At Fagba - Olaniyi Broad Daylight. Help !!! by jayinfo2(m): 6:23pm On Apr 11, 2020
manlawal:

You are liar why do you people like to post false information. Nothing of such happen .

Aboki, it happened even in my area it happened today

13 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Arm Robbery At Fagba - Olaniyi Broad Daylight. Help !!! by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 11, 2020
coolcharm:
That is what hunger can cause.

You lock people down without any cusion, and it's just a matter of when they'll become animals falling back to their basic instincts.

The government should continue playing politics and fooling themselves that they are sharing monies to the poorest of the poor.

Very soon, they'll receive their report card

Shut up. Hunger does not "cause" antisocial behaviour such as robbery. If every single hungry person in Nigeria takes to crime, then the country would burn to the ground within 24 hours.

Besides, if these fools are serious why don't they organise themselves to march to Ikoyi and VI to find rich people to rob? Why are they robbing their fellow poor people in these local areas with funny names (Ijoko, Agbado, Abule Egba-ish kind of places)?

Those that they are robbing, are they not facing the same hardship? So the robbers have more sense than those innocent victims who chose to face their problems quietly and manage through this difficult period in their homes?

Any bastard who uses so called hunger or poverty as excuse to unleash violence on other innocent members of society should be subjected to very painful jungle justice. Their balls should be crushed (literally), their eyeballs gorged out from the sockets and their empty brains squashed with sledgehammers.. I mean it. Nonsense. Everybody else is feeling the brunt and finding a way out, but you think you have sense and you have power so you can just go and rob someone minding his or her business. You can't even use brain to do yahoo if it comes to that (better to defraud me than to violently confront me and dispossess/maim/kill me). They are all mad. People like that are worse than cockroches.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Arm Robbery At Fagba - Olaniyi Broad Daylight. Help !!! by Superjazz: 6:30pm On Apr 11, 2020
charles009:
I spent over 270k to acquire a pump. I have been repelling robbers since beginning of this week in the compound. I have a wife and two daughters and I am particularly concerned about them.
Naija men need to man up I have a pistol crossbow in my house with locally made teargas I don't mind shooting at any animal that will enter my house.naija men too weak

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Arm Robbery At Fagba - Olaniyi Broad Daylight. Help !!! by Happychildlove(f): 6:33pm On Apr 11, 2020
This thing is everywhere
Re: BREAKING: Arm Robbery At Fagba - Olaniyi Broad Daylight. Help !!! by Mywd: 6:39pm On Apr 11, 2020
charles009:

Bro explain better please...
Re: BREAKING: Arm Robbery At Fagba - Olaniyi Broad Daylight. Help !!! by Mywd: 6:40pm On Apr 11, 2020
manlawal:

You are liar why do you people like to post false information. Nothing of such haplpen .

Bro why did u choose to just be a fool today

12 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Arm Robbery At Fagba - Olaniyi Broad Daylight. Help !!! by DropsMic(m): 6:50pm On Apr 11, 2020
Midex88:
This is totally bad. There have been reported cases of day light Robbery at Ijaye, Abule Egba, Agbado, Akute, Ajuwon, Abule Ijoko, Okearo, Matogun. So it’s important Iju Ishaga and environs should be ready and prepared for this guys.

Moreso, security needs to be beefed up in these areas.

This kinda news should enter front page

Funny you still think your country has security
Re: BREAKING: Arm Robbery At Fagba - Olaniyi Broad Daylight. Help !!! by manlawal(m): 6:53pm On Apr 11, 2020
Mywd:

Bro why did u choose to just be a fool today
you are the fool here , when they guys arrive people came out and they took to their heels where did they rape anyone?
Re: BREAKING: Arm Robbery At Fagba - Olaniyi Broad Daylight. Help !!! by manlawal(m): 6:56pm On Apr 11, 2020
jayinfo2:

Aboki, it happened even in my area it happened today
it happen in your area those that mean it happen everywhere cant you be be reasonable. information of the robbery in ijoko has already circulated when the guys came people where already waiting for them and when they sight people on the street they took off, so where was the rape .
Re: BREAKING: Arm Robbery At Fagba - Olaniyi Broad Daylight. Help !!! by RotimiBliss: 7:13pm On Apr 11, 2020
manlawal:

It's funny you are replying to something you know nothing about, something that happened Live in my area; it's funny you choose to discredit an important information because it didn't happen in your area;

Check social medias, News and videos.

This is to sensitize every Lagosian and Nigerians at large to rise and defend yourself in this trying times. I have no gain spreading false news.

Pray you don't be a victim. Forewarned is foreharmed

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Arm Robbery At Fagba - Olaniyi Broad Daylight. Help !!! by RotimiBliss: 7:14pm On Apr 11, 2020
manlawal:

It's funny you are replying to something you know nothing about, something that happened Live in my area; it's funny you choose to discredit an important information because it didn't happen in your area;

Check social medias, News and videos.

This is to sensitize every Lagosian and Nigerians at large to rise and defend yourself in this trying times. I have no gain spreading false news.

Pray you don't be a victim. Forewarned is forearmed.
Re: BREAKING: Arm Robbery At Fagba - Olaniyi Broad Daylight. Help !!! by Mywd: 7:23pm On Apr 11, 2020
manlawal:

you are the fool here , when they guys arrive people came out and they took to their heels where did they rape anyone?

Be silent please

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Nabbed For Defrauding 4 Barren Women Of N7.8m / Pics Of Evans And Wife And House In Magodo / Kidnappers Abduct 85-year-old Farmer In Ekiti, Demand N40m Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.