Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,567 members, 7,801,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Is It True Atiku Is Married To An Igbo Woman ? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is It True Atiku Is Married To An Igbo Woman ? (31897 Views)

Atiku Is 65% Sure Of Winning APC Ticket- Campaign DG / Obasanjo Finished Atiku In His Book (if True, Atiku's Political Career Is Over!) / Atiku Is Meeting States APC Delegates. Where Is The Almighty Buhari? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It True Atiku Is Married To An Igbo Woman ? by isalegan2: 3:37am On Jan 06, 2011
alj harem1:

cheesy cheesy

good one,

I did. Leave me alone. angry smiley
Re: Is It True Atiku Is Married To An Igbo Woman ? by aljharem11(m): 3:39am On Jan 06, 2011
isale_gan2:

I did. Leave me alone. angry smiley
grin grin grin grin

brother i was just giving you a compliment that you realised your mistake before they bom-bad you with information grin grin smiley
Re: Is It True Atiku Is Married To An Igbo Woman ? by isalegan2: 3:48am On Jan 06, 2011
alj harem1:

grin grin grin grin

brother Sister, i was just giving you a compliment that you realised your mistake before they bom-bad bombard you with information questions. grin grin smiley

I like you Alhaji Harem Halal. shocked I feel woozy. embarassed

Just kidding. Don't take offense. cheesy
Re: Is It True Atiku Is Married To An Igbo Woman ? by 1money: 9:06am On Jan 07, 2011
it's not true, it's just cheap publicity.
Re: Is It True Atiku Is Married To An Igbo Woman ? by FindOut(m): 3:16pm On Jan 07, 2011
Orton1_0:

Na now you know?
They are even made to believe dat there are blessings in heaven for those who s*x, marry and convert as much Women of the 'infidels' as they can.
ABSOLUTE LIE. Please can u provide relevant quotes in the Qur'an & hadeeth to justify the claim you've just made on a forum with over 600,000 members

Polygamy is not xactly encouraged in Islam,but it is permissible. & u can only marry a maximum of four with strict provisions that you must treat them equally to the best of your ability, otherwise, u are only courting trouble for yourself in the hereafter.

Some men just can't be satisfied with one woman, some other women simply lose interest in s*x as middle age sets in. These are part of the reasons why polygamy is allowed; to PREVENT ADULTERY. Granted, even after 4 wives, some men still have outside runs, but these men are not as not as much as those men who have one wife, condemn polygamy, yet have girlfriends, some of whom have aborted pregnancies or given birth to kids for them.

Besides, take a look at the population statistics of males & females in the world today & you'll see why Almighty God in his infinite wisdom PERMITTED polygamy (with d strict provisos attached includind but not limited to a maximum of 4 wives, & justice to all to d best of ur ability).
Re: Is It True Atiku Is Married To An Igbo Woman ? by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 05, 2018
fstranger6:
Like OBJ said on hardtalk, anyone can make an allegation

Any evidence to that effect

He had a lot of concubines, but ONLY 4 WIVES.

Abiola is a Muslim; a Muslim can only marry 4 wives!

It is a religious law, No one will get arrested for marrying more than 4 wives in Islam, We are not running an Islamic constitution.

Atiku has an Igbo wife, A wife he legally married n she lives abroad.

Our lives doesn't run on religion.
Re: Is It True Atiku Is Married To An Igbo Woman ? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 14, 2018
Olaedo1:

I here the Sultan of Sokoto is from Anambra as well.
Atiku has an Igbo wife from Onitsha. She lives in America.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rep Kicks Against Campaign To Cut Lawmakers’ Earnings / Happening:thugs Allegedly Sponsored By Tinubu Attempt To Disrupt Lagos PDP Rally / President Buhari Is Meeting With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.