Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,976 members, 7,803,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

Lockdown: Police Arrest Suspected Robbery Suspects Terrorizing Ogun Communities - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lockdown: Police Arrest Suspected Robbery Suspects Terrorizing Ogun Communities (45866 Views)

200 Armed Gangsters Invade Lagos And Ogun Communities, Rob Them / Lockdown: Robbers Invade Lagos, Ogun Communities / Rapist Terrorizing EKSU Students, Arrested and stripped unclad (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: Police Arrest Suspected Robbery Suspects Terrorizing Ogun Communities by Vivonose: 8:09pm On Apr 11, 2020
I really hope so, because we couldn't sleep last night, everyone assumed the duty of a vigilant

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Police Arrest Suspected Robbery Suspects Terrorizing Ogun Communities by Menance: 8:10pm On Apr 11, 2020
In
Re: Lockdown: Police Arrest Suspected Robbery Suspects Terrorizing Ogun Communities by HomorBj(m): 8:11pm On Apr 11, 2020
HazzanTazzan:
Good..

I need to buy more security dogs this period cos ive always known that robbery and petty burglers will be on the rise when hunger sets in ..

Just like we see in all pandemic movies ...

*check my signature to buy and sell paypal and bitcoin*

For whatever kinds of dogs u crave,am here.GSD,pit-bull,Rotweillers,Eskimo etc
Re: Lockdown: Police Arrest Suspected Robbery Suspects Terrorizing Ogun Communities by OlujobaSamuel: 8:11pm On Apr 11, 2020
There was a robbery this afternoon around davol bus stop at iyana iyesi, i had to tell the person I went to visit not to see me off because almost everyone locked up their shops and premises immediately.
I was like, shey no be dis same area everyone dey play and chat before
Covid-19 abi wetin be your name, abeg, commot for Naija make we go back to work ooo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Police Arrest Suspected Robbery Suspects Terrorizing Ogun Communities by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 11, 2020
Infogetong:
angry
Space Booker angry

Re: Lockdown: Police Arrest Suspected Robbery Suspects Terrorizing Ogun Communities by Menance: 8:13pm On Apr 11, 2020
Rgade:
grin
Ewedu geng cheesy
They have resorted to robbery to keep body and soul together.
Ogun with all her haigeharu(igr) lipsrsealed
what's this shit?

Were you having a running stomach? And why will you decide to pass excreta into a plate... Africans eh
Re: Lockdown: Police Arrest Suspected Robbery Suspects Terrorizing Ogun Communities by Tchange1(m): 8:14pm On Apr 11, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Audio arrest.

For about 5 days now robbers have been terrorizing homes along Alakuko-Sango. They've been going from home to home with POS and dangerous weapons. The police turned deaf ears which inturn resulted to people being their own vigilante. Boys in the hood are keeping late nights out with bonfires .

Its real ooo 4 dead before police came to their rescue. The injured ones are not even here that is if them go survive

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Police Arrest Suspected Robbery Suspects Terrorizing Ogun Communities by oloriLFC(f): 8:14pm On Apr 11, 2020
Rgade:
grin
Ewedu geng cheesy
If you eat that food, your brain will function better than it is now undecided

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Police Arrest Suspected Robbery Suspects Terrorizing Ogun Communities by Excuzeme: 8:14pm On Apr 11, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Audio arrest.

For about 5 days now robbers have been terrorizing homes along Alakuko-Sango. They've been going from home to home with POS and dangerous weapons. The police turned deaf ears which inturn resulted to people being their own vigilante. Boys in the hood are keeping late nights out with bonfires .

- The Police cant be everywhere at the same time, People also need to protect each other from these hoodlums afterall, they live with their midst.
- The Police at times, rob citizens or connive with thieves to do so, people need to be wary of the Police as well.

- There is no justification for neighbours to turn on each other because everybody is facing the same situation, even some supposedly 'well-to-do' people are broke by now but are just pretending to be okay because shame would not allow them to go and line up for Govt on Cup of Rice and spoiled Beans grin grin (My neighbour is an example, he has been using coded language to tell me he will need food assistance from me, in the last three days because he knew l bought a bag of Rice on 23rd of March.)

- The security agencies have to enhance their rapid response at this moment, before things get out of hand.
They should stop extorting "hungry people" and be professional, at least for this Coronavirus period otherwise, if the masses turn on the authorities, they would realise that Hungry people are not afraid of bullets and a chaotic #Revolution might be triggered.

- Police patrol should be increased and regular in the inner streets, where most residents leave.
Those useless and lazy boys who will not work, want to use the lockdown as an opportunity to wreack havoc on society and security forces should just shoot them, if they catch anyone robbing another person, especially violently. order must be maintained at all cost.

- Govt must realise that looting money meant to provide respite for hungry people, is an invitation to anarchy.
Buhari should warn his Hajiya Minister for Humanitarian affairs, Governors like Sanwo must warn their LGA chairmen and those who use party affiliation to distribute food
, the situation is getting tense in my area, all firearms are cleaned and loaded. undecided
Food must get to everyone, poor or rich (let the reciever decide they dont want it) if the lockdown is to continue (and it should continue for the sake of safety) but FOOD must come or money must enter people's account. Hajiya Minister, this is not the time to loot, i dey warn you.

Na ordinary scarcity of Bread cause overthrow of Govt in some countries o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Police Arrest Suspected Robbery Suspects Terrorizing Ogun Communities by Tchange1(m): 8:14pm On Apr 11, 2020
Anarchy loading......
Re: Lockdown: Police Arrest Suspected Robbery Suspects Terrorizing Ogun Communities by DCTrendy(m): 8:17pm On Apr 11, 2020
mondbest:
But wait, is that young kid there up to 15 years?

Who among these trash is a 15years old? Trust me, the youngest among ll cross the 20 bar.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Police Arrest Suspected Robbery Suspects Terrorizing Ogun Communities by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 11, 2020
I don't believe this news because these guys attacked my street these afternoon, Sango-joju to be precise.

So, who did they arrested?
Re: Lockdown: Police Arrest Suspected Robbery Suspects Terrorizing Ogun Communities by absingle(m): 8:18pm On Apr 11, 2020
Thebwoy:
Why are they arresting them ?
are you a theif too

4 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Police Arrest Suspected Robbery Suspects Terrorizing Ogun Communities by OLA4CHRIST1(m): 8:18pm On Apr 11, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Lockdown: Police Arrest Suspected Robbery Suspects Terrorizing Ogun Communities by Unik3030: 8:19pm On Apr 11, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Audio arrest.

so u are even staying in South west despite d fact that u hate afonjas so much n u insult them day n night but u are living in their region

What about south east which is paradise?

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Police Arrest Suspected Robbery Suspects Terrorizing Ogun Communities by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:19pm On Apr 11, 2020
To scare those robbers away just be sneezing loudly and continuously like an Elephant
Re: Lockdown: Police Arrest Suspected Robbery Suspects Terrorizing Ogun Communities by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 8:20pm On Apr 11, 2020
Rgade:
grin
Ewedu geng cheesy
please stop posting this disgusting picture. angry
Re: Lockdown: Police Arrest Suspected Robbery Suspects Terrorizing Ogun Communities by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 11, 2020
oloriLFC:
If you eat that food, your brain will function better than it is now undecided
That food that stunts growth?
Then when eaten with Amala na dwarfism straight cheesy
Re: Lockdown: Police Arrest Suspected Robbery Suspects Terrorizing Ogun Communities by DropsMic(m): 8:22pm On Apr 11, 2020
Thiwalade:
Oju ole da? Oju ole re...

Onyeara onyeoshi

Barawo banza....

tongue tongue grin grin cheesy

Help us catch the big polithievechians and publicly display them like this

Looking closely at these guys, they look hungry.... I still believe stealing, covetousness are closely linked with poverty. I mean, if you have too much will you even look at what's going on in your neighbors house?

Exactly.. That's the reason why crime rate is high in Sub Saharan Africa

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Police Arrest Suspected Robbery Suspects Terrorizing Ogun Communities by lloydss(m): 8:23pm On Apr 11, 2020
cRobo:
How can President Buhari intend to extend the lockdown by mere issuing a statement by his aid?

if Buhari doesn't address me latest on Monday, I will violate the lockdown order because the lockdown he order expires on Monday

Nigerians elected him not his aids

well until on Tuesday

I won't say a word

Na mouth you dey guy
Re: Lockdown: Police Arrest Suspected Robbery Suspects Terrorizing Ogun Communities by Futuragetty: 8:27pm On Apr 11, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Audio arrest.

Information reaching me is that for about 5 days now robbers have been terrorizing homes along Alakuko-Sango. They've been going from home to home with POS and dangerous weapons. The police turned deaf ears which inturn resulted to people being their own vigilante. Boys in the hood are keeping late nights out with bonfires .
Same experience in Karu, Abj. We do not sleep again. This hausa boys come in groups with large van, they pack food stuffs, properties and even rape women.
Re: Lockdown: Police Arrest Suspected Robbery Suspects Terrorizing Ogun Communities by hoppcee: 8:28pm On Apr 11, 2020
Good afternoon, please I want to build a network for those interested in pursuing a career in academics and research. My personal interest is in research analysis and academics. In view of this, I've been thinking of how to help myself and like minded people to achieve this professional goal. That is why I have brought the idea here to anyone interested in following such career path.
We will give full information on how to secure a research/academic job; link participants with institutions to promote their academic development in degree programmes like M.sc, MPhil, PhD and other Post Doc Programmes; and give full information on relevant scholarship boards available to developing countries.
If you're interested, Send "Add me for Research" to 08162911871 on Whatsapp
Thank you cheesy grin wink
Re: Lockdown: Police Arrest Suspected Robbery Suspects Terrorizing Ogun Communities by SEGLIZ: 8:29pm On Apr 11, 2020
Rgade:

That food that stunts growth?
Then when eaten with Amala na dwarfism straight cheesy

it's obvious how stunted your b***** is
and how dwarfed your reasoning is.

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Police Arrest Suspected Robbery Suspects Terrorizing Ogun Communities by Popularity(m): 8:31pm On Apr 11, 2020
I hope these boys are not just innocent agberos?? I don't trust Naija � oooo
Re: Lockdown: Police Arrest Suspected Robbery Suspects Terrorizing Ogun Communities by Excuzeme: 8:37pm On Apr 11, 2020
Unik3030:
so u are even staying in South west despite d fact that u hate afonjas so much n u insult them day n night but u are living in their region

What about south east which is paradise?

All those haterz like him are enjoying the hospitality and friendliness of Afonjas but the ingrates will be bausing them online. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Police Arrest Suspected Robbery Suspects Terrorizing Ogun Communities by onadana: 8:41pm On Apr 11, 2020
Organicist95:
"suspected"

They look innocent. I don't trust the police.
Re: Lockdown: Police Arrest Suspected Robbery Suspects Terrorizing Ogun Communities by Excuzeme: 8:41pm On Apr 11, 2020
Thiwalade:
Oju ole da? Oju ole re...

Onyeara onyeoshi

Barawo banza....

tongue tongue grin grin cheesy

Help us catch the big polithievechians and publicly display them like this

Looking closely at these guys, they look hungry.... I still believe stealing, covetousness are closely linked with poverty. I mean, if you have too much will you even look at what's going on in your neighbors house?

Trust me, their look is not as a result of Hunger resulting from lack of food, it is hunger as a result of using what they have to play Bet9Ja and drinking sachet alcohol.
Most of them are cultists, rogues and drug addicts, even if you give them a bag of rice, they would sell it to get cash to play betting and smoke Hemp.

The innocent but hungry ones in my area are not resorting to robbery but rather begging for something to eat
That is how we roll.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prof Zainab Duke Arrested For Ordering The Beating Of Her Female Police Orderly / EFCC Arrests 27 Yahoo Boys In Ogun (Photos) / Yahoo Boy Kidnaps 14-Year-Old SS1 Student He Met On Facebook In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.