Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,326 members, 7,808,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

Learn How To Make 20k Daily At The Comfort Of Your Home - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Learn How To Make 20k Daily At The Comfort Of Your Home (673 Views)

Invest 10k And Make 20k Daily / Earn $200 Weekly: Prime Share And Make Money From The Comfort Of Your Own Home!" / At The Comfort Of Your Home Make 16000 Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Make 20k Daily At The Comfort Of Your Home by ottalo: 8:35pm On Apr 11, 2020
Are you a student or graduate or a working class looking to make N20,000 to N30,000 everyday while others sleep? Learning how to sell Free Quality Ebooks online on Facebook and Instagram.

The good thing is, You don't write this books, People have already written them for you, Your part is just to find high quality free Version of this e-Books online that has free resale rights and sell them to people who needs them but are too lazy to find them, they pay you and you make your cool Pay.

I have made a video course on this subject explaining how and Where i get this Ebooks with resale rights for free, and how i promote them to those looking for them

�️ Here's What You will Learn from this Course: �️

✅ How To setup your marketing Environment.
✅ Link to download 2k ebooks
✅ How to Know Ebooks with Free resale Rights.
✅ How to Setup Facebook/Manychat chatbot Envoronemt to get lifetime customers.
✅ How to Target the right people to sell the Ebooks To.
✅ How to to avoid problems while searching for ebooks to sell.
✅✅ The Price for this course is N2500 only
If you are interested WhatsApp me 0.8.1.66.85.08.02
Re: Learn How To Make 20k Daily At The Comfort Of Your Home by kabeerhabe(m): 8:36pm On Apr 11, 2020
Good move for youths.

meanwhile, i will be training people on software development and web designing on 15th of this month(April) via an audiovisual screen record format uploaded in google classroom, to join just whatsapp me on 08093921440
Re: Learn How To Make 20k Daily At The Comfort Of Your Home by ottalo: 7:07am On Apr 12, 2020
Still available happy Easter

(1) (Reply)

Akoin Cryptocurrency / You Can Attain Financial Freedom If You Possesses...(graphic) / Make N1,000 - N2,000 Daily (n7,000. - N14,000 Weekly) Using The Branch App.. (ph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.