Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

Fiisebilillahi! A Clarion Call For Help And Assistance - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Fiisebilillahi! A Clarion Call For Help And Assistance (487 Views)

15years Boy In Tears After Davido Promise To Help And Promote His Comedy Skits / Seeking For Help From My Muslim Brothers And Sisters / Help And Support A Muslim Brother During This Last Few Days Of Ramadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fiisebilillahi! A Clarion Call For Help And Assistance by Kbs468(m): 8:37pm On Apr 11, 2020
And my own story Here in Nigeria is saying #Hunger Is Bad
no amount is too small

Help save a life Nairalanders!

I Haven't eaten for days now not to talk of the expensive Hepatitis drugs that I am on

I have been drinking water

Account number : 0 0 6 8 1 8 4 2 4 8

Account name : Kabiru Abdulazeez

Bank : Access / (Diamond)

No plan on how to even survive the forthcoming Ramadan

Thanks and God bless you richly as you extend your hand of fellowship towards My hunger plight inshallah.

You can even Help seek assistance in the outside world on my behalf and return same if successful or better still,

Help push this message to the front page
Re: Fiisebilillahi! A Clarion Call For Help And Assistance by dejt4u(m): 7:49am On Apr 12, 2020
Kbs468:
And my own story Here in Nigeria is saying #Hunger Is Bad
no amount is too small

Help save a life Nairalanders!

I Haven't eaten for days now not to talk of the expensive Hepatitis drugs that I am on

I have been drinking water

Account number : 0 0 6 8 1 8 4 2 4 8

Account name : Kabiru Abdulazeez

Bank : Access / (Diamond)

No plan on how to even survive the forthcoming Ramadan

Thanks and God bless you richly as you extend your hand of fellowship towards My hunger plight inshallah.

You can even Help seek assistance in the outside world on my behalf and return same if successful or better still,

Help push this message to the front page
check your balance for a token
Re: Fiisebilillahi! A Clarion Call For Help And Assistance by Kbs468(m): 9:55am On Apr 12, 2020
dejt4u:
I saw it. Thanks Sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fiisebilillahi! A Clarion Call For Help And Assistance by Kbs468(m): 2:38pm On Apr 28, 2022
dejt4u:

dejt4u:
WALLAHI BROTHER, I SWEAR BY ALLAH, THE HOLY QUR'AN, THE KABBAH and this RAMADAN (2022)

That you were the ONLY ONE PERSON that eventually sent me that token of yours that Year 2020.

And now, I have become someone that is even looking forward to LEADING NIGERIA COME 2031! INSHALLAH

Please accept my following of your handle today APRIL the 28, 2022 equivalent to RAMADAN 27th

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fiisebilillahi! A Clarion Call For Help And Assistance by dejt4u(m): 4:16pm On Apr 28, 2022
Kbs468:

WALLAHI BROTHER, I SWEAR BY ALLAH, THE HOLY QUR'AN, THE KABBAH and this RAMADAN (2022)

That you were the ONLY ONE PERSON that eventually sent me that token of yours that Year 2020.

And now, I have become someone that is even looking forward to LEADING NIGERIA COME 2031! INSHALLAH

Please accept my following of your handle today APRIL the 28, 2022 equivalent to RAMADAN 27th
Alhamdulillahi. I am so happy to read this. I have even forgotten honestly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fiisebilillahi! A Clarion Call For Help And Assistance by Kbs468(m): 5:17pm On Apr 28, 2022
dejt4u:

Alhamdulillahi. I am so happy to read this. I have even forgotten honestly.

Ofcourse that is in accordance to the injunction of Allah subhannah wataallah that one should give out Sadakat in his Honour and allow him to respond to such gesture while not that the giver takes pride in him or herself ultimately

And I personally, don't forget every bit of assistance that comes my way definitely for I believe that one good/kind gesture deserves appraisal and reciprocating humanely

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fiisebilillahi! A Clarion Call For Help And Assistance by Addme: 6:02pm On Apr 28, 2022
Kbs468:

Ofcourse that is in accordance to the injunction of Allah subhannah wataallah that one should give out Sadakat in his Honour and allow him to respond to such gesture while not that the giver takes pride in him or herself ultimately

And I personally, don't forget every bit of assistance that comes my way definitely for I believe that one good/kind gesture deserves appraisal and reciprocating humanely
Alhamdullilahi for the height Allah has elevated you to. May he continue to sustain you Inshallah.
Re: Fiisebilillahi! A Clarion Call For Help And Assistance by dejt4u(m): 7:28pm On Apr 28, 2022
Re: Fiisebilillahi! A Clarion Call For Help And Assistance by Addme: 8:34am On Apr 29, 2022
dejt4u:

Alhamdullilahi
Ma Sha Allah
Re: Fiisebilillahi! A Clarion Call For Help And Assistance by Gift96: 9:05pm On May 02, 2022
sad

(1) (Reply)

Adhkar After Salah / Islamic Whatsapp Links To Join / Did You Anything About These, You Need To Comment On These

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.