Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,020 members, 7,806,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

Hottest Nollywood Actresses In Their 40s - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hottest Nollywood Actresses In Their 40s (102471 Views)

Is This Nigeria's Sexiest And Hottest Nollywood Actress?? [pics And Videos] / Slaying At 50+: 10 Sexiest Nigerian Actresses In Their 50s - Thefamousnaija.com / Kate Henshaw Welcomes Iyabo Ojo To Club 40s On Her 40th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hottest Nollywood Actresses In Their 40s by safarigirl(f): 8:39pm On Apr 11, 2020
Hottest Nollywood Dames

This list is brought to you courtesy of Corona virus lockdown and Boredom Incorporated.

I initially though of titling it "Sexiest Nollywood MILFs", but I find that term somewhat disrespectful, so, I settled for Dames. This list is detailing all your favorite Nollywood actresses...40 and older. yes, these are the women who know that age is nothing but a number, and looking good ain't got nothing to do with youth. Now, the most important factors I considered in compiling these looks, are attractiveness and BAWDY, so, if you don't see some of your favorite mamas...well, feel free to give them a shout out in the comment section. Initially, I was going to rank these ladies, but then, there were so many different brands of beauty, I couldn't bring myself to rank them. So, here is, (to the best of my knowledge) a comprehensive list of some of the sexiest actresses on your screen, in no order. Bear in mind, this isn't about who sabi act, who no sabi act, whose movie you've seen, and who you only know from Instablog and BellaNaija posts. These women are all actresses, who have featured in a movie within the last five years. Here goes:

1. Funke Akindele-Bello (42)

2. Shaffy Bello (45+)
Can your mama ever?

3. Ireti Doyle (52)
Sugar Mama

[img]https://4.bp..com/-qmsxFYjIBog/W-a-MVAOMhI/AAAAAAAGxSk/a-7s6n_6Rf86Eqlmj-SjMrHV5nM8oxpyQCLcBGAs/s400/20181110_090002.png[/img]

Padita Agu (41)
Issa baby girl thing

5. Dakore Akande (41)

6. Iyabo Ojo (42)
She got kids?

7. Uru Eke (40)
40....Can you believe it?

8. Mide Martins (40)
Because....dayum!

9. Nse Ikpe-Etim (45)
Gap-tooth Gorgeous

[img]https://stephaniesarticle.files./2019/06/img_20190602_231740_684.jpg[/img]

10. Mercy Aigbe (42)
This woman no dey gree

11. Uche Jombo (40)
Those curves don't lie

12. Omoni Oboli (41)
Those eyes.... kiss

13. Monalisa Chinda (45)
Team laiskin, confused me with so many perfect pictures.

14 Kate Henshaw (48)
Nollywood's signature smile

15. Omotola Jalade Ekehinde (42)
Omosexy, still giving us hot hot

16. Chioma Akpotha (40)
#TeamNatural still representing...

17. Genevieve Nnaji (40)
It's Genny from the block

18. Adunni Ade (43)
Mixed-ish

19. Rita Dominic (44)
Now, y'all know Riri don't play, she ain't never played, she slay all day, everyday...and twice on Sundays wink

There are so many more that deserve to be on this list, but weren't for one reason or the other. This is my list, what do you guys think? who deserved to be on this list, and who had no place in it?

95 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Hottest Nollywood Actresses In Their 40s by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 11, 2020
I like Genevieve; forever young!

Really been long I saw a nollywood movie, so can't mention so many names for now....

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hottest Nollywood Actresses In Their 40s by botrix(m): 9:36pm On Apr 11, 2020
Stephanie okereke
Steph Nora Okere
Adunni Ade
Chiege Alisigwe
Vyone Jegede
Bimbo Oshin
Ayo Adesanya
Ufoma Macda something
NSE Ikpe Etim
Ngozi Egeonu

Where are the following women:
Maureen Solomon
Liz Benson
Susan Patrick
Benita Nzeribe
Sandra chums

114 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hottest Nollywood Actresses In Their 40s by safarigirl(f): 9:55pm On Apr 11, 2020
botrix:
Stephanie okereke
Steph Nora Okere
Adunni Ade
Chiege Alisigwe
Vyone Jegede
Bimbo Oshin
Ayo Adesanya
Ufoma Macda something
NSE Ikpe Etim
Ngozi Egeonu

Where are the following women:
Maureen Solomon
Liz Benson
Susan Patrick
Benita Nzeribe
Sandra chums

I am not just listing everybody 40 and older, it took me four hours to compile this list, imagine if more people were in it. The criteria is ATTRACTIVE, BAWDY, and ACTIVE

Maureen Solomon, Sandra Achums have not been in any movies recently, to the best of my knowledge. if i put Liz Benson, i might as well put Joke Silva, Ebele Okaro and Patience Ozokwor. I cannot sha put everybody, as said earlier

Nse is on the list. Check again

Ufuoma is 37 years old, she is not old enough to be on this list, neither is Yvonne Jegede. Did you mean Stepanie Okereke? She's also not old enough to be on the list

Some people like Bimbo Akintolam Jennifer Eliogu and Ayo Adesanya missed out, because I couldn't find any decent, recent pictures of them that were worth the thread. It may look simple, but let me tell you, it is not easy to find good pictures for threads like this on the internet. If you notice, some images did not come up, I still have to replace them.

Thanks for your input, but I get the feeling you did not read the preamble of this thread, else, you would not have mentioned some names

i will include Adunni, didn't check her age

170 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Hottest Nollywood Actresses In Their 40s by botrix(m): 10:08pm On Apr 11, 2020
safarigirl:

I am not just listing everybody 40 and older, it took me four hours to compile this list, imagine if more people were in it. The criteria is ATTRACTIVE, BAWDY, and ACTIVE

Maureen Solomon, Sandra Achums have not been in any movies recently, to the best of my knowledge. if i put Liz Benson, i might as well put Joke Silva, Ebele Okaro and Patience Ozokwor. I cannot sha put everybody, as said earlier

Nse is on the list. Check again

Ufuoma is 37 years old, she is not old enough to be on this list, neither is Yvonne Jegede. Did you mean Stepanie Okereke? She's also not old enough to be on the list

Some people like Bimbo Akintolam Jennifer Eliogu and Ayo Adesanya missed out, because I couldn't find any decent, recent pictures of them that were worth the thread. It may look simple, but let me tell you, it is not easy to find good pictures for threads like this on the internet. If you notice, some images did not come up, I still have to replace them.

Thanks for your input, but I get the feeling you did not read the preamble of this thread, else, you would not have mentioned some names

i will include Adunni, didn't check her age
Stephanie okereke is not old?,that's strange.NSE is not on the list,check again
Re: Hottest Nollywood Actresses In Their 40s by safarigirl(f): 11:07pm On Apr 11, 2020
botrix:
Stephanie okereke is not old?,that's strange.NSE is not on the list,check again

Na me write list, na me know who dey there

Nse is on the list. You were looking for her picture, not her name. The two pictures I put of her initially, failed to upload, so I had to find another set. Check the list again. That is why I told you, it is hard to fix pictures.

Stepahanie Okereke is not up to 40 years old, she's 37 0r 39, I checked.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hottest Nollywood Actresses In Their 40s by Amanee(f): 8:08am On Apr 12, 2020
Some unbelievable names up there like Uru Eke and Padita Agu...

Wow

40 and killing it kiss kiss kiss

I like!

29 Likes

Re: Hottest Nollywood Actresses In Their 40s by Herbiedeen(m): 4:10pm On Apr 12, 2020
wait fess, Yoruba Actors/Actress don't get to apply to your Nollywood-ish-post...
FATHIA BALOGUN
BIMBO OSHIN
BUKKY WRIGHT

Aren't They worth this list??

18 Likes

Re: Hottest Nollywood Actresses In Their 40s by safarigirl(f): 5:28pm On Apr 12, 2020
Herbiedeen:
wait fess, Yoruba Actors/Actress don't get to apply to your Nollywood-ish-post...
FATHIA BALOGUN
BIMBO OSHIN
BUKKY WRIGHT

Aren't They worth this list??

So, Mide Martins, Mercy Aigbe, Adunni Ade and Iyabo Ojo are Hausa actors?

I initially included Faithia Balogun, but I lost that first draft and forgot to include her in this one. I don't know Bimbo Oshin and I did not have Bukky Wright in mind, as in, she did not occur to me.

That being said, feel free to include their pictures and their ages on your post. I have 19 names there, but three names aren't and none of the 19 matter.

I cannot modify again, everytime I modify, anti-spambot bans my account and hides the thread, then, I have to start mailing supermods. I had to go through that at least four times throughout last night, I won't continue today.

So, modify your own post with pictures and age, thanks.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hottest Nollywood Actresses In Their 40s by irunoko(m): 10:42pm On Apr 12, 2020
no apologies but uche jombos makeup is horrible.she should sack her makeup artist

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hottest Nollywood Actresses In Their 40s by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 13, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Hottest Nollywood Actresses In Their 40s by Kaycee7(m): 7:21am On Apr 14, 2020
Talk about aging like fine wine.

9 Likes

Re: Hottest Nollywood Actresses In Their 40s by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:34pm On Apr 15, 2020
L

1 Like

Re: Hottest Nollywood Actresses In Their 40s by NumbEmotions(m): 7:34pm On Apr 15, 2020
U changed ur mind from MILFs to Dames. After making ur list u then decided to take our minds back to MILFs ...

Anyways as for the photos why do most of their faces look like decorated clay pots

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hottest Nollywood Actresses In Their 40s by DonMustafa: 7:35pm On Apr 15, 2020
The make up and editing on these pictures will decorate Duplex

I pity people with small data that they are managing.

As they open this thread, na so all their data go dry like harmattan

50 Likes

Re: Hottest Nollywood Actresses In Their 40s by mofeoluwadassah: 7:35pm On Apr 15, 2020
All these women sef no wan gree grin

1 Like

Re: Hottest Nollywood Actresses In Their 40s by DonMustafa: 7:35pm On Apr 15, 2020
Adunni Ade is 43? How How How

I no dey like this kin lie o

6 Likes

Re: Hottest Nollywood Actresses In Their 40s by k777(m): 7:35pm On Apr 15, 2020
Pictures without make-up please☹

14 Likes

Re: Hottest Nollywood Actresses In Their 40s by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 15, 2020
Naso Dem hijacked Nollywood

Waiting for kannywood or Arewawood.

1 Like

Re: Hottest Nollywood Actresses In Their 40s by bellachibaby(f): 7:36pm On Apr 15, 2020
[sup][/sup]
Re: Hottest Nollywood Actresses In Their 40s by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 15, 2020
?
Re: Hottest Nollywood Actresses In Their 40s by Hisincrease: 7:37pm On Apr 15, 2020
Na so

It should be titled Older Actresses with good make-up.

Have you been to their house to see how they look in the morning.

7 Likes

Re: Hottest Nollywood Actresses In Their 40s by 9jaRealist: 7:37pm On Apr 15, 2020
The wonders of makeup and photoshopping... grin grin grin

... apart from Genevieve of course (and Omoni?).
>

3 Likes

Re: Hottest Nollywood Actresses In Their 40s by mcmbonu: 7:37pm On Apr 15, 2020
Nice

1 Like

Re: Hottest Nollywood Actresses In Their 40s by Kizzygentle: 7:37pm On Apr 15, 2020
Please remove Kate and etim.
Include this
Bimbo akintola, liz Benson, stephnora okereke.
Never knew ireti Doyle is up to 50. She is d number one for her age. Damn.

6 Likes

Re: Hottest Nollywood Actresses In Their 40s by weblord1900: 7:37pm On Apr 15, 2020
Peace of mind+good food+good health+money+some money+more money

2 Likes

Re: Hottest Nollywood Actresses In Their 40s by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 15, 2020
I watched many of these guys in secondary school. When i see their Ages now i laugh. Audio age

14 Likes

Re: Hottest Nollywood Actresses In Their 40s by Trailblazer1(m): 7:37pm On Apr 15, 2020
Funke Akindele Bello is not hot

She has every other things but hotness undecided

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hottest Nollywood Actresses In Their 40s by classicfrank4u(m): 7:37pm On Apr 15, 2020
Y
Re: Hottest Nollywood Actresses In Their 40s by rightchic(f): 7:38pm On Apr 15, 2020
Wow... they look so good in their 40s

Please check my signature for your high quality tiles.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Stella Damasus And Her Daughters, Isabel & Angelica Cover ADIVA MAGAZINE / Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday / Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.