Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,808 members, 7,806,261 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

Japan To Fund Firms To Shift Production Out Of China - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Japan To Fund Firms To Shift Production Out Of China (52231 Views)

US Bans ‘advanced Tech’ Firms From Building Facilities In China For 10 Years / EU To Fund Purchase Of Weapons For Ukraine / Hong Kong Lawmakers Fight Over Bill To Criminalise Abuse Of China's Anthem (Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Japan To Fund Firms To Shift Production Out Of China by Fragility6: 7:46am On Apr 12, 2020
kayrichy:
..to add up to your summation...the chineses already took up port belonging to Sri Lanka because the Sri Lankan’s government couldn’t pay up Chinese debt..the Chinese govt would be in charge of that port for 99years which had already started counting since 2018..google is your friend...you can confirm this...let’s Nigeria govt keep borrowing without creating alternatives to sustain our economy...soon the Chinese would take Nigeria..
I have lived in many of the Asian countries including China and japan...I can tell you authoritatively that CHINESE ARE MEAN.
Even 4 our own country here dem dey mean too
Re: Japan To Fund Firms To Shift Production Out Of China by Chidonc(m): 7:47am On Apr 12, 2020
Crispels:

Do you know what you are saying? Most Chinese phones operate on Android platforms. Android is made by Google.
Chineese don't use Facebook, Twitter etc, it's is censored in China, infact they have their own version of such app, that's why you will find more Chinese on WeChat than FB. Go and read. Least I forget, you can't access Facebook from China except you are using VPN.
Re: Japan To Fund Firms To Shift Production Out Of China by Coldie(m): 7:47am On Apr 12, 2020
Truthbites:

Can you expatiate?thank u very much
China was too far off from Europe. Unlike Africa, if Africa when they attempt to go hostile, if one person escaped into a steam boat or ship, they could just sail back to Europe in no time but back then China was too far off. U have to sail down through south Africa, then start moving back north all the hurdles and limitations. Before u reached China.

Even during the China wars known as the opium wars the Brits had to use Indian soldiers to fight the war.

The Suez canal in egypt changed this by reducing shipping time by half, but despite that Africa is much more in a central location for trade than China.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japan To Fund Firms To Shift Production Out Of China by Btruth: 7:49am On Apr 12, 2020
Jayjezey:
China will fall soon
it will surely fall soon if other countries follow suit.
Re: Japan To Fund Firms To Shift Production Out Of China by udemzyudex(m): 7:50am On Apr 12, 2020
Isinweke:

China have great natural resources and human resources.

China produces majority of the rare earth material used to make modern technologies,
Other countries like Australia, India, Malaysia, Brazil etc have little rare earth resources and they want to start increasing their production.

China use that rare earth material to tie them down

Hmmmm,I don't just like it when someone solemly rely on one person to do things.

The world have so relied on China and this is the effect,the annoying thing is that China and WHO lied to the world.

Well all I know is that the world will never remain the same after this.

4 Likes

Re: Japan To Fund Firms To Shift Production Out Of China by Kobicove(m): 7:50am On Apr 12, 2020
yommen:

I think Nigeria should be making efforts to invite this investors. There is enough man power too in Nigeria.

This is actually a golden opportunity for Nigeria and indeed Africa to surge forward if we get our acts together.

Unfortunately, do not know how to strategize and plan for the future...Africans are more interested in stealing their nation's Commonwealth so the can brag about who has the biggest country home! sad

4 Likes

Re: Japan To Fund Firms To Shift Production Out Of China by Btruth: 7:51am On Apr 12, 2020
GamalNasser:
I predicted this two weeks ago , next America will move production to India and let's see what China is
.......and why can't they move productions back to the US? To your tent everybody.
Re: Japan To Fund Firms To Shift Production Out Of China by anonymous1759(m): 7:54am On Apr 12, 2020
kayrichy:
..to add up to your summation...the chineses already took over the port belonging to Sri Lanka because the Sri Lankan’s government couldn’t pay up Chinese debt..the Chinese govt would be in charge of that port for 99years which had already started counting since 2018..google is your friend...you can confirm this...let’s Nigeria govt keep borrowing without creating alternatives to sustain our economy...soon the Chinese would take over Nigeria..
I have lived in many of the Asian countries including China and japan...I can tell you authoritatively that CHINESE ARE MEAN.

They're mean to slaves. What the Chinese do in Nigeria and other developing countries they can't try it in developed nations where they've their companies. It's high time Africa countries and her senseless leaders start having sense. If our Leaders put us in a good situation definitely we'll respected all over the world.

1 Like

Re: Japan To Fund Firms To Shift Production Out Of China by XshegzzyeeiX: 7:57am On Apr 12, 2020
laprince:

Stay safe too
I will.

1 Like

Re: Japan To Fund Firms To Shift Production Out Of China by Kobicove(m): 8:00am On Apr 12, 2020
Witchersunited:
They are doing it cause the supply chain was disrupted not because they are angry or fighting with china, illiterates are too many in Nigeria.

Oga that is the official reason!

Even a 1 month old baby knows that the whole world is pissed at China right now undecided

2 Likes

Re: Japan To Fund Firms To Shift Production Out Of China by pasol4real(m): 8:01am On Apr 12, 2020
timesup234:
Nothing to see here. The Japanese economy has been dead and buried for almost 30yrs no thanks for them for being a slave to the United States. In contrast the Chinese economy is $8 trillion bigger than the United States in purchasing power parity. Japan is a ant. The Chinese dont a fvck about them
For your mind now you don comment
Abeg today na Easter i no wan yab anybody o

1 Like

Re: Japan To Fund Firms To Shift Production Out Of China by Nuzo1(m): 8:01am On Apr 12, 2020
I never had any doubt when i told a group of friends that China will suffer more from this crisis. In other words, the virus was not deliberate and was not manufactured by China as a bio weapon. It doesn't make sense to manufacture what will kill you and your economy more.

I laughed so hard when I see so many Whatsapp messages on why China manufactured convid19 so as to make money from the sales of face mask. Face mask that can be manufactured in the remotest village in Nigeria without electricity. Exactly the same reason why you can't find well developed and industrialized countries like Singapore, France, Japan, USA producing such. They only involve themselves with hi-tech manufacturing.

I even saw someone here say manufacturing of simple components will be moved to Singapore. Lol. Singapore that left medium scale manufacturing in the 70s.

Simple or low and medium scale manufacturing will keep moving to other South East Asian countries like Vietnam, Philippines, Thailand, Indonesia... And Nepal, Sri Lanka and India.

That being said, the Chinese manufacturing industries won't die off immediately. It will take years to get to that point. Because even Nigeria have started producing simple goods like face mask, how much more other developed countries with electricity.

The convid19 crisis will hurt China 10 times more than any other country. And so therefore, it was never a biological weapon. It just happened.

2 Likes

Re: Japan To Fund Firms To Shift Production Out Of China by lastempero: 8:02am On Apr 12, 2020
For sure china will never remain the same after this showdown. Companies will definitely start shifting their production base away from china.

2 Likes

Re: Japan To Fund Firms To Shift Production Out Of China by Witchersunited: 8:03am On Apr 12, 2020
Kobicove:

Oga that is the official reason!

Even a 1 month old baby knows that the whole world is pissed at China right now undecided
somehow, you were part of the said meeting that the official and public reasons were made up, a 1 month old baby sees only black and white, the only thing their fragile brain knows is their mothers voices

Everything you typed is rubbish from your claim to be privil to classified information to your analogy, if you dont know something it's best to keep shut.
Re: Japan To Fund Firms To Shift Production Out Of China by Truthbites: 8:06am On Apr 12, 2020
Kobicove:

This is actually a golden opportunity for Nigeria and indeed Africa to surge forward if we get our acts together.

Unfortunately, do not know how to strategize and plan for the future...Africans are more interested in stealing their nation's Commonwealth so the can brag about who has the biggest country home! sad

Oh please. No one will come to Nigeria. Have u forgotten we lost 100billion dollars the day Buhari won ..with the likes of Buhari, no one is coming here .. Nada.. all he's expert in is, loan taking

2 Likes

Re: Japan To Fund Firms To Shift Production Out Of China by Gerrard59(m): 8:08am On Apr 12, 2020
SoNature:
E don dey happen

China is using its cheap labor and expertise to attract the rest of the world, thus stimulating her economy

This is the time for another Asian country, probably Singapore, to take the place of China

If China does not do more to clean up this mess, many countries may pull their companies out of the Mainland

I cannot wait to see how Donald Trump will tackle Beijing at the end of coronavirus pandemic and his reelection

Please don't make me laugh. Singapore? Abeg, she knows her limits. She's not a leader in her region, it's the wider region she should become one? India and most likely Japan not Singapore would be best placed to take over from China.
Re: Japan To Fund Firms To Shift Production Out Of China by vioment: 8:08am On Apr 12, 2020
Realtizzy:

I like intellects like you

Thank you. I appreciate your appreciation.

I don't consider myself an intellect, but I just know that Nigeria can be in a league of its own if we rise to our collective potential especially when we implement discipline and wisdom. That will also help Africa grow.

We are more than capable of greatness but we choose to wallow in pity and insignificance.

4 Likes

Re: Japan To Fund Firms To Shift Production Out Of China by Truthbites: 8:08am On Apr 12, 2020
Witchersunited:
somehow, you were part of the said meeting that the official and public reasons were made up, a 1 month old baby sees only black and white, the only thing their fragile brain knows is their mothers voices

Everything you typed is rubbish from your claim to be privil to classified information to your analogy, if you dont know something it's best to keep shut.

When he spoke about the one month baby, he only used a figure of speech, . ..you then gave it literal meaning

2 Likes

Re: Japan To Fund Firms To Shift Production Out Of China by xtremerules: 8:10am On Apr 12, 2020
Chinaphobia loading worldwide......
Re: Japan To Fund Firms To Shift Production Out Of China by Monjerk: 8:11am On Apr 12, 2020
Witchersunited:
They are doing it cause the supply chain was disrupted not because they are angry or fighting with china, illiterates are too many in Nigeria.
You have a very valid point here, their supply chain was disrupted which can post a very serious treat to the system.
You have a final product C which is being manufactured in Japan for consumption and export, you have some input to the final product A&B which are being manufactured in China, now China have issue and stop manufacturing A&B, Japan doesn't have issue but can't manufacture C, because A&B is not fourth coming from China. So why not move A&B manufacturing to Japan. This is what Japan is trying to do, so this will post serious Govt. Relationship issue as many are thinking.

US case might not be too similar with Japanese case, but am sure after the whole issue, US will do something, China can't just go free, if they have any hand in this virus issue.

2 Likes

Re: Japan To Fund Firms To Shift Production Out Of China by seangy4konji: 8:12am On Apr 12, 2020
SavageBoy:

Here is another clown whose sense of reasoning is powered by vegetable oil grin
your father...your mother join...na ur family head deh run with grease.oloriburuku
Re: Japan To Fund Firms To Shift Production Out Of China by Gerrard59(m): 8:12am On Apr 12, 2020
sonofanarchy:
Japanese economy dead? You must be ridiculous.google is your friend,I won't try to educate you for free.

As much as he goofs sometimes, he's right. The Japanese economy has been in doldrums for almost three decades. Google "Lost Decades". As it's, India would soon overtake Japan to become Asia's second largest economy. The Japanese economy has lots of problems from high debt to aging population to low births to less innovation and many more.
Re: Japan To Fund Firms To Shift Production Out Of China by Neoteny7: 8:14am On Apr 12, 2020
GamalNasser:
I predicted this two weeks ago , next America will move production to India and let's see what China is

Predict kini?

It's plain as day those sound bites will be made in the aftermath

India does not yet have close to the factories, resources, talent, and decades of experience as China has.

I think the most that'd be moved out of China will be critical supply chains involving medical supplies.

Everything else will remain in China.

1 Like

Re: Japan To Fund Firms To Shift Production Out Of China by chrisxxx(m): 8:14am On Apr 12, 2020
mu2sa2:
You and him are birds of the same feather.
A storyteller is not only one who tells story but he who listens to story.
Another bird of same feather spotted.
Re: Japan To Fund Firms To Shift Production Out Of China by Gerrard59(m): 8:16am On Apr 12, 2020
Goziesolar:
but its still the 3rd largest economy after the u.s.a and China

But China overtook Japan ten years to become the second largest economy. While India has overtaken Brazil and France to be in the top seven. As it's, India would soon overtake Japan (only a matter of time anyway) and that's because the Japanese economy hasn't been growing as her neighbours even with the most extreme measure of quantitative easing and devaluation of the yen (which has a limit if not standards of living drops while cost of living increases).

1 Like

Re: Japan To Fund Firms To Shift Production Out Of China by macino95(m): 8:17am On Apr 12, 2020
timesup234:
You are a rookie. The Japanese economy was in deflation for over 25 years and it is still in stagnation till today.
Japanese deflationary rate have prov. Alot of economist assumption about deflation. Japanese economy in spite deflation has experience increase in productivity,standard of living and low cost living
Re: Japan To Fund Firms To Shift Production Out Of China by Realtizzy(m): 8:18am On Apr 12, 2020
Crispels:

Do you know what you are saying? Most Chinese phones operate on Android platforms. Android is made by Google.
What you dont know is that those phones(likes of Tecno Infinix Redmi nd others are not used in china. The likely phone they use that we see here is Huewei and it has its operating system
Re: Japan To Fund Firms To Shift Production Out Of China by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 12, 2020
anonymous1759:

That's your Utopia China can't be relegated you think the loan they give to USA and the rest of world is free abi? Keep on dreaming.

Borrowing money and spreading a virus? So because they lent money, they should lend viruses too? And china didn't also borrow money right? China borrowed from the World Bank too!
I know you'd say I'm lying, no problem, I came with back up

https://m.jagranjosh.com/general-knowledge/which-countries-are-the-largest-borrowers-from-the-world-bank-in-2017-1530177049-1

Where is the second head quarters of World Bank. Let's leave you to stooge on.
Now we are now both dreamers. Mxm

1 Like

Re: Japan To Fund Firms To Shift Production Out Of China by sammyj: 8:20am On Apr 12, 2020
Due to cheap labor. They should move to other Asian countries and let see how China would survive this exodus
udemzyudex:

Did they move to China just because of cheap labour or something else is involve?
Re: Japan To Fund Firms To Shift Production Out Of China by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 12, 2020
Isinweke:

China have great natural resources and human resources.

China produces majority of the rare earth material used to make modern technologies,
Other countries like Australia, India, Malaysia, Brazil etc have little rare earth resources and they want to start increasing their production.

China use that rare earth material to tie other manufacturers down.

If Germany, Japan and the US have quarter of the rare earth material China control, then China will go back to farming.

Hahahahahah I'm laughing.
Re: Japan To Fund Firms To Shift Production Out Of China by Nobody: 8:23am On Apr 12, 2020
SavageBoy:

Are you saying soon Congo and China would be Allies cheesy

E be like so. Some people think Japan and South Korea, teamed up with Taiwan and Hongkong basically cannot do what china alone can do. And they say I'm a dreamer. Even India is becoming the next strong man for technology. Leave these people who don't know what they doing... grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Donald Trump Revokes U.S Pro-Abortion Law / Fly Lands On Mike Pence's Head During US VP Debate (Pix, Video) / Matenneh Kromah, A Soldier Wears Hijab On Duty In Liberia (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.