Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Earn Up To 500 Dollars Daily On This New Platform. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earn Up To 500 Dollars Daily On This New Platform. (644 Views)

Nigerian Bank Reportedly Freezes Accounts Belonging To 500 USDT Traders / CBN Increases Cash Withdrawal Limit To ₦500,000 Weekly / Trade On World Money And Make Too Much Money Get Free 500 Dollars To Trade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earn Up To 500 Dollars Daily On This New Platform. by Nobody: 12:15am On Apr 12, 2020
Xup guys, I know you all must have heard of this platform, all you have to do is, register, carry out tasks, refer people and cash out.

So far, I have $305 in my account and won't hesitate to withdraw at $400.

The tasks range from survey to downloading and installing app, you can also refer other people to register at $2 per click and $10 dollar per registration.

NB:
You can withdraw at $200 minimum.
I used my guys phones here to login to my account, installed the app in their phones and earned $20 each.
I used emails copied from NL to create accounts at $10 dollar each.

You can only withdraw when you have met the minimum requirements, 5 tasks, 20clicks, 10referrals.

You can withdraw through Bitcoin, register with Patricia, copy your Bitcoin barcode URL and paste on the payments and you can then sell to Patricia at 350 naira per $

Good luck.
Re: Earn Up To 500 Dollars Daily On This New Platform. by Easykel21(m): 12:25am On Apr 12, 2020
Wheres is the app

(1) (Reply)

Good Evening My Fellow Nairalander Please I Need An Advise . What Kind Of Busin / How To Live With Inflation / Teambulldozer Income Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.