Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,727 members, 7,805,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

Best Performing Stock Markets Worldwide - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Best Performing Stock Markets Worldwide (974 Views)

Financial Markets Suffer After JP Morgan Index Expulsion / THISDAY-Jonathan’s Exit Seen As Spark Needed To Ignite Markets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Performing Stock Markets Worldwide by PapaBrowne(m): 1:58pm On Jun 06, 2007
I want to invest in Emerging markets around the world. I'm looking mainly at countries in Asia and Latin America and Central/Eastern Europe.
Can anyone tell me the best performing stock markets in the world.
Also, what other investments would you advise? - like Hedge funds,Private equity investments,etc.
Finally, if you have ever invested in other emerging economies, can you please refer me to a reliable fund manager.
Thanks
Re: Best Performing Stock Markets Worldwide by Obamedo: 12:45am On Jun 07, 2007
With all due respect but i tire for this type of question

It seems to be a Nigerian phenomenon, if anyone knew the best performing stocks anywhere in the world they would be busy buying up all the available stock not spreading the information

No one is ever going to say buy this buy that, everyone does their own research (or maybe not) and they take their own risks

The best way to go about it is to do some personal homework, read forums like this and books and study the market decide how much you have to invest and what risk level you can support

If you want to know about a company you can ask someone who has looked at or has access to their fundamentals and has done a technical analysis and see what they say

But No one and i repeat no one has a crystal ball

If i want to scam you i can encourage you and a lot others to buy a certain stock to drive up the price and later sell for a tidy profit leaving you holding a worthless piece of paper so be careful

(1) (Reply)

Is It Advisable To Buy Current Zenthbank Shares Offer / Pls I Need Information On Livestock Management. / Caverton Helicopters -- Good Time To Invest?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.