Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

6 Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Just 100k - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 6 Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Just 100k (5428 Views)

20 Profitable Businesses To Start In Nigeria / Best 20 Profitable Businesses To Start In Nigeria / Any Business Idea I Can Start With 500k? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: 6 Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Just 100k by Ebookherbs(m): 11:50pm On Oct 17, 2021
food stuffs sells faster but nothing sells even more faster than grounded pepper....
we all needs it to cook all our foods.

my fellow nairalanders please who can teach me on how to start up this grounded pepper business here in Nigeria?

i really want to startup this business and be supplying in bulk to market women and road side raw food sellers...

please who can help me with any idea on how to start it...

will be starting with just 1 paint of pepper for trial just to see how it goes

please help because your opinions are needed here

thanks....
Re: 6 Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Just 100k by mysticjedi(m): 1:44am On Oct 18, 2021
josh123:
I like no 5 but where can one find a legit business to invest?

The best investment you can do is to invest in yourself...

I recently paid for a course that teaches how to make 750k per month being an affiliate..

And it's been a sweet ride for me...

I've not yet made up to 750k in a month... But I'm getting there

And it's not something that one can get if he doesn't put in the required work.

You can chat me up for more details on it if you're interested

(1) (2) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Interview / Stanbic IBTC Bank Reviews Salary / See The Question I Was Asked In An Interview And My Response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.