Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) (111701 Views)

Don Jazzy Gifts Davido 11,000 Dollars (6.2 Million) / Daddy Showkey Gives N100k To Lady Who Recorded Success, Sapele Schoolgirl / Don Jazzy Transfers N100k To A Fan After He Said This To Him Yesterday (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) by olabrinks(f): 4:08pm On Apr 12, 2020
As a mother, reading this posts makes me want to slap you. I can literally die for my child, you are a very stupid human being.
crackhouse:
The woman must be a retired harlot.
Re: Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) by NASTYNASOSO: 4:08pm On Apr 12, 2020
HMMMMMMM

THIS IS A LIE 5HIS CANNOT HAPPEN IN THE MOST ADVANCED AND EDUCATED REGION IN NIGERIA.

YORUBAS ARE BIGGER THAN THIS .

IMAGINE OLD WOMEN AS SEX FREAKS.

LET HER GO AND BEG.

THIS DISGRACE IS TOO MUCH
Re: Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) by rafcrown(m): 4:11pm On Apr 12, 2020
DlON JAZZY. God Bless U, Forever
Re: Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) by BigJoe19: 4:12pm On Apr 12, 2020
Alexaonfleek:

Did she rob in this case?
isn't it her body?
to be honest, people like you don't deserve anything good.
you wail and criticize someone without even lifting a helping hand.
Some of y'all mentioned a point of her doing other jobs
How many people do you see getting employed this period?
If she begs,it's people like you that won't give your 'hard earned money' out.
If you can't solve the problem,STFU.
It's not u I pity anyways.

When you don't see money to feed, you can start prostitution.

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) by BigJoe19: 4:15pm On Apr 12, 2020
olabrinks:
As a mother, reading this posts makes me want to slap you. I can literally die for my child, you are a very stupid human being.
grin grin meaning you can engage in prostitution.

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) by Dollabiz: 4:15pm On Apr 12, 2020
good for him
Re: Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) by AFONJACOW(m): 4:16pm On Apr 12, 2020
Look at this old layer, even free I no go f*ck you.. after voting for clueless slowpoke jubrin she now want manner to fall from heaven ... enjoy ur change ntooor

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) by Daddylaura: 4:16pm On Apr 12, 2020
Good one Don jazzy, God bless you, donations made to FG should have been channelled to individuals through a particular channel and that would have gone round even to the poor, now people Are really striving to eat this period
Re: Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) by andyanders: 4:16pm On Apr 12, 2020
crackhouse:
Withdraw that statement of yours or thunder would fire you and you end up on the street as a beggar. Do you think most ladies goes into prostitution 'cus they want it? Hell no, most are 'cus of where they found themselves. Hunger is more dangerous than virus. Just wait and see what Nigeria would turn to within this lockdown and after.
Re: Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) by BigJoe19: 4:16pm On Apr 12, 2020
Prostitutes everywhere even on Nairaland. grin grin shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) by olabrinks(f): 4:18pm On Apr 12, 2020
BigJoe19:
grin grin meaning you can engage in prostitution.
if I have absolutely no other option yes I would. I cant watch my child starve. In an economy like Nigeria, what else can you do that will yield fast results?
Re: Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) by mamajj17(f): 4:19pm On Apr 12, 2020
Goldmaxx:
shut your gutter. Why didn't she ask for 500 to work?
Not all mothers are shameless.

Tell yr Mother to shut hers, if only you hv one ahome....Dummes Kind
Re: Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) by AlphikkaTech: 4:19pm On Apr 12, 2020
crackhouse:
Sure one
Re: Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) by ambsammy: 4:20pm On Apr 12, 2020
Can you all see what I'm seeing here?[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) by AlphikkaTech: 4:20pm On Apr 12, 2020
olabrinks:
if I have absolutely no other option yes I would. I cant watch my child starve. In an economy like Nigeria, what else can you do that will yield fast results?
See them
Re: Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) by Shattuck(m): 4:21pm On Apr 12, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:
Obviously staged! Who will go for this one when some teenagers and young girls can do it for the same N500?
She is a disgrace to motherhood alongside the nuisance that recorded it.
Why didn't he look for N500 to give to her?
Not N500 to wash people's clothes.
Not N500 to tidy someone's compound.
Not N500 to do community works.
Not N500 to work in a canteen that even give food to workers. ETC.
Wants N500 for sex only, shameless woman.
Just imagine being given a school project to make a compilation of your mother's throwback on the Internet, a lot of people will curse their mothers.
a lot of people see it as a sign that she loves her children,while I don't doubt that,but you talking about money for sex reflects your mind set a lot of women with morals would offer to do house chores for that amount but I guess she is one of those who believe in the easy way to sucess. this is quite shameful tbh

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) by AlphikkaTech: 4:21pm On Apr 12, 2020
olabrinks:
Why all of us no turn to thieves then. Most women lack morals and all women must be contained
Re: Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) by anambraamaka: 4:22pm On Apr 12, 2020
Oh Lord
Re: Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) by Alexaonfleek: 4:24pm On Apr 12, 2020
BigJoe19:
When you don't see money to feed, you can start prostitution.
Yes if I decide to do it to feed my kids, I'm way better than you guys who'd just sleep around like dogs because of konji.

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) by Kellie069(m): 4:25pm On Apr 12, 2020
Lol! This was the plan! Nor be only offer sex for 500... she go get pass 1 million soon
Re: Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) by meetme01: 4:28pm On Apr 12, 2020
Tunagee:

Resorting to a harlot is never an excuse no matter the situation.

What my mother would do to feed me, your mother might have other options vice versa. It doesn't necessarily has to be through selling her body. If you have been impoverished and know what it really means to be hungry, you would understand why that woman cannot be blamed.

She has something doing to feed her children but due to lockdown, nothing was forth coming from all quarters. She just had to do anything thay suits her to put food in the belly of her kids.

Please, don't judge people if you are not or have never been in their shoes. Poverty has grades. Even villagers have rich men. Not because they have cars or houses but their farms are big enough to feed the community which in towns would consider to be poor.

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) by crackhouse(m): 4:33pm On Apr 12, 2020
olabrinks:
your stupidity knows no bound.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) by crackhouse(m): 4:35pm On Apr 12, 2020
olabrinks:
so u can prostitute or steal for your child to eat? Once again u are the most stupid person ever and must be a very bad mother too.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 12, 2020
star4ever:
I believe there are other decent ways of raising money such as begging from individuals or her church,amongst others. What is wrong is wrong no matter how we look at it.

Let's assume she found a man who slept with her for N500 inorder for them to eat which i presume will only last for one day or two, would she have continued to sleep around every other day to feed her children?

Many of us have seen worst situatuons yet we didn't let it consume us.

cc: Alexaonfleek, Olabrinks, mamaj

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) by Dpharisee: 4:39pm On Apr 12, 2020
zionmde:

I have seen firsthand wat widows pass through to put little food on d table for kids. If u don't see d underlying suffering den u need a new heart because d one u have now is damaged. Yoruba women kee u there, tribalistic thing

Check his moniker before replying it says CRACKhouse, it means he is a crack drug addict
Re: Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 12, 2020
zionmde:

hmm u started dis ur pls give me since 2018. Na wa ooooooo. haba
Hmmm
Re: Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 12, 2020
500? We live in desperately terrible times indeed
Re: Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) by Adakintroy2: 4:45pm On Apr 12, 2020
Chicagoesontop:
I can say the journalist staged this whole show, and lucky enough he got Don Baba J's attention ... Finally God still answers prayers, Corona or no Corona .

What is wrong with you people sef. The one that is staged you will not see the one Tha is not is what you will see. About you go out there and see plenty more.

I was at oshodi yesterday and some group of boys just crowded me. I was with my phone so I was afraid o...but they start hailing be and doing baba. Nothing DE for boys?.. hunger no be here!. .by the time my fear relax I no know when I give them 500. Even though me MA no get much.

That's the reality out there. If you think people compromise when things where better. You don't want to know what is going on now u.nderneath.
Re: Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) by Briller: 4:46pm On Apr 12, 2020
crackhouse:

Akwuna kobo kobo
Re: Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) by tiswell(m): 4:48pm On Apr 12, 2020
Tallesty1:
You've no idea how far a woman can go just to take care of her children.

For a woman her age to come out and say she's willing to offer herself for sex, it means she has reached the stage where many would have committed suicide because they can't endure what's happening to the children.

Some depressed one will kill herself and the kids so they would rest from everything but this one sees no sense in suicide. She's a strong a woman.

Her decision may no make sense to you, after all you're not wearing her shoes but trust me when I tell you that she cried her eyes out before concluding to sell her body.

I even expected you to ask about the father of the kids.
That still doesn't justify the act of selling her body for money.It also puts her personality and the paternity of those kids in question.
Re: Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) by LordFriar: 4:49pm On Apr 12, 2020

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) by dumininu01(m): 4:49pm On Apr 12, 2020
LivingSage:
Epon babanla e.
Thunder fire you for that nonsense u vomited.
[/s]
cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ebelechukwu Obiano Visits Ernest Asuzu At COOUTH Awka (Pictures) / Mayorkun Gushes Over His Friend Twerking To His Song / Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.