Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,540 members, 7,808,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

Now Is The Time - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now Is The Time (308 Views)

Why Do People Make Fun Of Africa All The Time / 2019 Election: The Time To Do Away With Old Leaders Is Now ― Sowore / Bursted : See The Time Ben Bruce Twitted Dino Melaye Kidnap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now Is The Time by adigun98(m): 4:48am On Apr 12, 2020
I don't even know where to start from but I guess I just have to say this cos I'm getting fed up with the way things are going in this country,but im forced to ask 'what is the root of Nigeria's problem' ,nothing works here and the Govt are looting us dry every day that passes and I think ''WE NEED TO REVOLUTE '' but Nigerians are hypocrite and would rather sell themselves for peanut than fight for there rights .......
This Pandemic really opened my eyes to some bad conducts of the Govt and as though we are fools that the Govt take us for,we see everything happening but cant do anything about it

2 Likes

Re: Now Is The Time by adigun98(m): 4:50am On Apr 12, 2020
adigun98:
I don't even know where to start from but I guess I just have to say this cos I'm getting fed up with the way things are going in this country,but im forced to ask 'what is the root of Nigeria's problem' ,nothing works here and the Govt are looting us dry every day that passes and I think ''WE NEED TO REVOLUTE '' but Nigerians are hypocrite and would rather sell themselves for peanut than fight for there rights .......
This Pandemic really opened my eyes to some bad conducts of the Govt and as though we are fools that the Govt take us for,we see everything happening but cant do anything about it
If you say its not your problem and you're scared to fight or do anything about it, remember not everyone are privileged to travel out and with the pandemic even if you're rich it's just a matter of time before things escalate and the poor starts robbing the rich and quote anywhere,there will be more crime than in the past ...
Re: Now Is The Time by 1johnjohn(m): 4:53am On Apr 12, 2020
We must fight for our right

2 Likes

Re: Now Is The Time by CYBERWEAVER(m): 6:21am On Apr 12, 2020
Under the administration of Saint Buhari Ushers are Stealing offering �
Re: Now Is The Time by adigun98(m): 10:20am On Apr 12, 2020
But why are we the masses not doing anything about it,is there something wrong g somewhere

(1) (Reply)

Why Africa Is A Preferred Destination For Testing Of Vaccines - Prezident Philly / Biography Of Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari. / Covid19:civilians Burns Down Police Hilux After Shooting Down A Young Boy In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.