Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,398 members, 7,781,147 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:47 AM

Why Do Nigerian Youths Think That Computer + Internet Connection = Yahoo Yahoo? - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Why Do Nigerian Youths Think That Computer + Internet Connection = Yahoo Yahoo? (20733 Views)

Careers In Agriculture Nigerian Youths Can Explore / Part Time JOB From Home (computer + Internet = Get PAID Viewing Ads) / Why Nigerian Youths Need To Make The Transition From Graduate To Apprentice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Youths Think That Computer + Internet Connection = Yahoo Yahoo? by Aboguede(m): 4:39pm On Apr 22, 2021
Na Nigeria girls get yahoo now

Once they find out that u re in obodo oyibo

Piam na bombing morning and night
If u know u know
Re: Why Do Nigerian Youths Think That Computer + Internet Connection = Yahoo Yahoo? by sammysmiles(m): 4:39pm On Apr 22, 2021
B
Re: Why Do Nigerian Youths Think That Computer + Internet Connection = Yahoo Yahoo? by GeneralPula: 4:40pm On Apr 22, 2021
Nah dia mentality..
Re: Why Do Nigerian Youths Think That Computer + Internet Connection = Yahoo Yahoo? by Biafranboys: 4:40pm On Apr 22, 2021
studentofTruth:

I have no reason to fear EFCC. I'm earning my money legitimately. Freelancing and forex trading has nothing to do with fraud!

Any undue harassment from any law enforcement officer will be met with lawsuits. Any damages must be paid for in full, including any delay in delivering my clients' orders.

This your mindset is what still baffles me. Why would you or anyone else assume that working online means engaging in fraud? I still don't understand that kind of reasoning in a 21st century where there are many legitimate ways to make money online, which is why I created this thread.

Is it that you don't think it's possible to make money legitimately online or what? Please, I need to understand why you guys think that way.

Bro do you really live in zoogeria? They will beat you on top and nothing will happen, zoogeria can never change, abeg if you like your life no argue with sars
Re: Why Do Nigerian Youths Think That Computer + Internet Connection = Yahoo Yahoo? by ojuu4u(m): 4:41pm On Apr 22, 2021
cryptocurrency at surface.......... human organs for rituals at bottom.

if they deceve me I DNT deceive myself

which type of business that one will start with little start-up capital and before 18 months you will be seeing young guy driving excotic cars worth 5-7m

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Youths Think That Computer + Internet Connection = Yahoo Yahoo? by Angrygoat: 4:41pm On Apr 22, 2021
Which dirty forex. For corona era. Yahoo boy. If dem check your phone and system now.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Youths Think That Computer + Internet Connection = Yahoo Yahoo? by livinbygrace: 4:42pm On Apr 22, 2021
Be sincere with yourself most of the online forex businesses are nothing but scam.Even the crypto is falling now.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Youths Think That Computer + Internet Connection = Yahoo Yahoo? by seyz91(m): 4:42pm On Apr 22, 2021
OP correct your self, its not nigeria youth thing, its all nigerians regardless of age bracket

so your thread should be

why do all Nigerians think computer plus internet equals yahoo yahoo
studentofTruth:
Why do Nigerian youths think that computer + internet connection = Yahoo Yahoo?

I earn a decent living from home with freelancing and forex trading โ€” planning to add a trading blog and YouTube channel in the near future. But I always hear people in my street murmuring that he's into Yahoo. Some even shout Yahoo when they pass my house. I find it upsetting and amusing at the same time.

Do they really think that fraud is the only way to make money online?

Is it that they all have criminal mindset or they're all ignorant, mentally dull, and can't think of great ways to make a living online from the comfort of their homes?

This is the 21st century where people from anywhere in the world can pay you for your skills. Nigerian youths need to change their mindset. A good percentage of Indian youths work online, same as the Chinese.

The Covid-19 issue has shown the world the need to work remotely.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Youths Think That Computer + Internet Connection = Yahoo Yahoo? by Seniorwriter(m): 4:42pm On Apr 22, 2021
VERY PATHETIC MINDSET......
So many times some 5yrs ago most of my neighbors saw me and my students as such because we run alternate power supply for weeks and move around with gadgets during the day .....one even called on my door step asking if I can train his 13 year old Son Yahoo so he too can be making $ ...i simply told him that my training is for skill set but he insisted so I told him to make an upfront payment for the training which he did....after three weeks of training the young lad Content Creation and the lad was always been given one or two jobs to complete for my clients online he came to me to apologize for the misconception though was grateful on the way his son has been thought to be self sufficient online.
Most illiterate people in the village even encourage young lads with gadgets to ho into the Yahoo Yahoo scam acts.
SMH .....when there are over a thousand EASE2ACCESS ways to earn @least $10 daily online by monetizing your skills or passion.

@Seniorwriter

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Youths Think That Computer + Internet Connection = Yahoo Yahoo? by FuckHomophobes: 4:43pm On Apr 22, 2021
Omo, I tire oooo grin angry
Re: Why Do Nigerian Youths Think That Computer + Internet Connection = Yahoo Yahoo? by FuckHomophobes: 4:44pm On Apr 22, 2021
ojuu4u:
cryptocurrency at surface.......... human organs for rituals at bottom.

if they deceve me I DNT deceive myself

SMH.... Free your mindset boss

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Youths Think That Computer + Internet Connection = Yahoo Yahoo? by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:44pm On Apr 22, 2021
It's Nigerian elders that think that way not the youths

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Youths Think That Computer + Internet Connection = Yahoo Yahoo? by dreu2fine(m): 4:45pm On Apr 22, 2021
studentofTruth:

I earn a decent living from home with freelancing and forex trading โ€” planning to add a trading blog and YouTube channel in the near future. But I always hear people in my street murmuring that he's into Yahoo. Some even shout Yahoo when they pass my house. I find it upsetting and amusing at the same time.

Is it that they all have criminal mindset or they're all ignorant, mentally dull, and can't think of great ways to make a living online from the comfort of their homes?

This is the 21st century where people from anywhere in the world can pay you for your skills. Nigerian youths need to change their mindset. A good percentage of Indian youths work online, same as the Chinese.

bros pls i won len from you
Re: Why Do Nigerian Youths Think That Computer + Internet Connection = Yahoo Yahoo? by elfico(m): 4:45pm On Apr 22, 2021
Because of scammers like the one below

Here is the LinkedIn page for the company. https://www.linkedin.com/in/gadease-technologies-06b767164/?originalSubdomain=ng

It turns out he has been doing the same to alot of people. He normally chooses those who know and trust him to scam.

He has scammed a lot of his close friend in FUTA and Akure.

And after scamming, he would keep in touch and speak gently apologizing for delay but it is a lie.

Here are his details:

Full name - Ebenezer Ojo
Aliases - Code
Graduated from Federal University of Technology Akure.

Phone numbers- 09153419127
His other number-07038718924

His last known location is Port Harcourt. But he also stays at Lagos.

His LinkedIn profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ebenezer-ojo-914b67164/

The company name he uses to scam people is Gadease Technology. He uses the company's bank account to remove any suspicion.

He has done it to a lot of people but they all kept quiet instead of exposing him. He does it to his friends and those he meets at conferences.

Please any help I can get on this matter would be appreciated.

Also I posting this so other people would not fall prey.

@lalasticlala please help put this out to save other people.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Youths Think That Computer + Internet Connection = Yahoo Yahoo? by airminem(f): 4:45pm On Apr 22, 2021
2020 post? Op, oya Ghana youth + computer + internet connection = what
Re: Why Do Nigerian Youths Think That Computer + Internet Connection = Yahoo Yahoo? by ojuu4u(m): 4:46pm On Apr 22, 2021
FuckHomophobes:

SMH.... Free your mindset boss

yes sir, u can go back and read the entire comment oh
Re: Why Do Nigerian Youths Think That Computer + Internet Connection = Yahoo Yahoo? by Dpaulie(m): 4:46pm On Apr 22, 2021
Not only online , once you're doing well and they don't know how you're making it.. gbam, u don enter am, they'll start calling u names...thank God there's even Yahoo! nowadays they would have named u a ritualist.The fact that you're doing better than them...na name calling!!

14 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Youths Think That Computer + Internet Connection = Yahoo Yahoo? by lkillbrokehoes: 4:46pm On Apr 22, 2021
Ignorance I think, alot of Nigerians are very ignorant.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Youths Think That Computer + Internet Connection = Yahoo Yahoo? by Esanboy111(m): 4:46pm On Apr 22, 2021
studentofTruth:

bro can I get connected with you?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Youths Think That Computer + Internet Connection = Yahoo Yahoo? by Chicastle: 4:48pm On Apr 22, 2021
OP you already mentioned what they are:

1. Ignorant
2. Mentally dull. Let me add my own

3. They are Aturu
Clowns
And deformed

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Youths Think That Computer + Internet Connection = Yahoo Yahoo? by airminem(f): 4:49pm On Apr 22, 2021
Sabadon:
Only dumb a$$ think such.....though its fast becoming a stereotype
The photo, is that you?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Youths Think That Computer + Internet Connection = Yahoo Yahoo? by ojuu4u(m): 4:50pm On Apr 22, 2021
studentofTruth:

I have no reason to fear EFCC. I'm earning my money legitimately. Freelancing and forex trading has nothing to do with fraud!

Any undue harassment from any law enforcement officer will be met with lawsuits. Any damages must be paid for in full, including any delay in delivering my clients' orders.

This your mindset is what still baffles me. Why would you or anyone else assume that working online means engaging in fraud? I still don't understand that kind of reasoning in a 21st century where there are many legitimate ways to make money online, which is why I created this thread.

Is it that you don't think it's possible to make money legitimately online or what? Please, I need to understand why you guys think that way.

I
I biliv you are driving 7m worth of car as other bitcoiners are doing too

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Youths Think That Computer + Internet Connection = Yahoo Yahoo? by Sleekfingers: 4:50pm On Apr 22, 2021
studentofTruth:

naso one brainless electrician came to my house to fix something.....i was in my sitting doing something on my laptop...after he finished his work....he said, oga se ele ko omo mi ni yahoo yahoo( can u teach my child yahoo yahoo? I was so furious....i sat him down....and educate him.....

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Youths Think That Computer + Internet Connection = Yahoo Yahoo? by IamGreen1(f): 4:50pm On Apr 22, 2021
Chicastle:
OP you already mentioned what they are:

1. Ignorant
2. Mentally dull. Let me add my own

3. They are Aturu
Clowns
And deformed

Some will say you're jobless grin. This is who they're definitely.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Nigerian Youths Think That Computer + Internet Connection = Yahoo Yahoo? by FuckHomophobes: 4:51pm On Apr 22, 2021
ojuu4u:

which type of business that one will start with little start-up capital and before 18 months you will be seeing young guy driving excotic cars worth 5-7m

Cryptocurency business sir... Investment in shitcoins can make you a millionaire overnight sir.

A $10 investment in a shitcoin when it's at its early stage could print money for you... You need to see what happens in many cryptocurency groups cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Youths Think That Computer + Internet Connection = Yahoo Yahoo? by neyohh: 4:51pm On Apr 22, 2021
You forgot to add nudity and gossip

Me thinks they're retarded
Re: Why Do Nigerian Youths Think That Computer + Internet Connection = Yahoo Yahoo? by FuckHomophobes: 4:53pm On Apr 22, 2021
I remember when I sent my mum money. She couldn't believe and had to ask me for my source of income based on the fact that the money was huge grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Youths Think That Computer + Internet Connection = Yahoo Yahoo? by ActivistJoe(m): 4:53pm On Apr 22, 2021
Nigerian youths don't think. Only the youths slow at heart would still think like that.

studentofTruth:

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Youths Think That Computer + Internet Connection = Yahoo Yahoo? by SmartPolician: 4:53pm On Apr 22, 2021
studentofTruth:

I always tell people the same.

Maybe na EFCC money I go even use buy house for Lekki Phase One sef cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Plateau Government Traces 1,832 Ghost Teachers To One Individual / Bank Employees Got Pay Increase After Subsidy Removal โ€“ KPMG / Tony Elumelu Foundation For $100m Entrepreneurship Programme 2019 Applications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.