Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,090 members, 7,807,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

Francis Faduyile: We Are Not Going To Meet Or Interact With Chinese Medical Team - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Francis Faduyile: We Are Not Going To Meet Or Interact With Chinese Medical Team (42655 Views)

Francis Megwa, Nigerian Doctor Who Knew ‘Near Nothing’ Faces Panel In Ireland / COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire / Dr Linda Ayade Performs Surgeries With Her Medical Team In Cross River (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Francis Faduyile: We Are Not Going To Meet Or Interact With Chinese Medical Team by MrMcJay(m): 5:02pm On Apr 14, 2020
sanerugwei:
True

Hi, good day. You've been trying to reach me via email but my responses to your email are not going through.
Re: Francis Faduyile: We Are Not Going To Meet Or Interact With Chinese Medical Team by Baee(f): 3:24am On May 03, 2020
ebhohon:
Thank you NMA chairman i am in total support of your actions. the problem with FG is incompetence in helm of affairs.

Hi, I saw your post on the MBA forex thread.. please were you paid eventually for April?
Re: Francis Faduyile: We Are Not Going To Meet Or Interact With Chinese Medical Team by TatianaKashiri: 8:33am On Apr 09, 2021
Olympic weightlifting, or Olympic-style female weightlifter, often simply referred to as weightlifting, is a sport in which the athlete attempts a maximum-weight single lift of a barbell loaded with weight plates. The two competition lifts in order are the snatch and the clean and jerk.
Re: Francis Faduyile: We Are Not Going To Meet Or Interact With Chinese Medical Team by recentbio: 2:22am On Oct 20, 2021
interesting thread. These chinese doctors can do micro-surgery(such as non-open-chest heart operation) by davinci machine which could be controlled in another city thousands of miles away. You should know blondedy ferdinand net worth as he is famous.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Baby Born With Intestines Outside The Body In Niger State (Graphic Photos) / Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! / Ebola Scare In Anambra After A Corpse Was Brought From Liberia To The State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.