Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

- Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / (1695 Views)

The War On Children - The Agenda To Sexualize Our Children / Your Cousin's Son Or Daughter Is Called What? / THE REAL MAN...... By Lizzy Oyebola Oyekunle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by sweetmelanin(f): 7:41am On Apr 12, 2020
In a recent interview, Senator Dr Scott Jensen admitted how medical professionals are instructed by the US Department of Health to record all deaths to have been caused by Covid-19 irrespective of whether they've been tested or not. This is to keep the so called death figures high whilst enslaving us in fear of a 'deadly virus' which potentially could not even exist.

The grand plan behind this agenda is to eventually have every living person on a biometric blockchain tracking system. Christians may consider this to be the 'Mark of the Beast' as referred to in the Bible.

ID2020 is a fully formed organisation already put in place to enforce this plan and is backed up by the elites of this world such as Bill Gates, the Rockefeller Foundation etc..
Official Website: https://id2020.org

Dr Scott Jensons Interview: https://www.foxnews.com/media/physician-blasts-cdc-coronavirus-death-count-guidelines

The stage is already set for tyranny, forced vaccinations, martial law and the likes... They've successfully enslaved us in our own homes, shut down businesses and have gradually started stripping us of our fundamental human rights while we sit around like sheeps been led to the slaughterhouse.
Re: by sweetmelanin(f): 8:21am On Apr 12, 2020
Re: by GraGra247(m): 5:41pm On Apr 13, 2020
sweetmelanin:
In a recent interview, Senator Dr Scott Jensen admitted how medical professionals are instructed by the US Department of Health to record all deaths to have been caused by Covid-19 irrespective of whether they've been tested or not. This is to keep the so called death figures high whilst enslaving us in fear of a 'deadly virus' which potentially could not even exist.

The grand plan behind this agenda is to eventually have every living person on a biometric blockchain tracking system. Christians may consider this to be the 'Mark of the Beast' as referred to in the Bible.

ID2020 is a fully formed organisation already put in place to enforce this plan and is backed up by the elites of this world such as Bill Gates, the Rockefeller Foundation etc..
Official Website: https://id2020.org

Dr Scott Jensons Interview: https://www.foxnews.com/media/physician-blasts-cdc-coronavirus-death-count-guidelines

The stage is already set for tyranny, forced vaccinations, martial law and the likes... They've successfully enslaved us in our own homes, shut down businesses and have gradually started stripping us of our fundamental human rights while we sit around like sheeps been led to the slaughterhouse.

I Think Nairaland has a responsibility. DSS should find lock up this fool named sweetmelanin

3 Likes

Re: by faithfull18(f): 6:17pm On Apr 13, 2020
GraGra247:

I Think Nairaland has a responsibility. DSS should find lock up this fool named sweetmelanin
Why?

1 Like

Re: by Titi03(f): 6:25pm On Apr 13, 2020
GraGra247:

What's your problem? undecided
cc Mynd44 please do something about this troll.

1 Like

Re: by StrikeBack(m): 6:43pm On Apr 13, 2020
What is ID2020?
Re: by GraGra247(m): 8:08pm On Apr 13, 2020
Titi03:

What's your problem? undecided
cc Mynd44 please do something about this troll.

Like you are serious. An idiot without any iota of "reliable" fact is deceiving and misleading people all over the cyber space Labeling Bill Gates an evil genus. A man that has done more good to humanity than all her entire generations past and future.

This deception must be stopped on this forum and sweetmelanin traced, arrested and thrown into a gulag.

2 Likes

Re: by Ameeria: 8:32pm On Apr 13, 2020
GraGra247:

I second this! This is false publication that could endanger our already fragile people's commitment to the lockdown.
Re: by GraGra247(m): 8:37pm On Apr 13, 2020
Ameeria:

I second this! This is false publication that could endanger our already fragile people's commitment to the lockdown.

I'm telling you the honest truth. Let us all raise our voices against this mentally deranged confusionist sweetmelanin who's actively seeking to stir up insurrection and uproar based on blatant falsehood and propaganda lies gathered from no single reliable source.

As if Corona Virus and lockdown is not enough punishment to innocent people all over.

2 Likes

Re: by Titi03(f): 8:59pm On Apr 13, 2020
GraGra247:

Like you are serious. An idiot without any iota of "reliable" fact is deceiving and misleading people all over the cyber space Labeling Bill Gates an evil genus. A man that has done more good to humanity than all her entire generations past and future.

This deception must be stopped on this forum and sweetmelanin traced, arrested and thrown into a gulag.

Is that why you're calling her names? If you feel so strongly about this matter why not create your own topic instead of ranting here like a yabaleft escapee.
Many are mad. Few are roaming. Tueh!

4 Likes

Re: by GraGra247(m): 9:10pm On Apr 13, 2020
Titi03:

Is that why you're calling her names? If you feel so strongly about this matter why not create your own topic instead of ranting here like a yabaleft escapee.
Many are mad. Few are roaming. Tueh!

Useless wretch. I'm not surprised cos I could easily tell brainless oafs like you will be deceived since you have zero thinking faculty. Let the zombie sweetmelanin keep deceiving you all since you all chose to be blinded. Imbeciles!
Re: by faithfull18(f): 10:51pm On Apr 13, 2020
GraGra247:

Useless wretch. I'm not surprised cos I could easily tell brainless oafs like you will be deceived since you have zero thinking faculty. Let the zombie sweetmelanin keep deceiving you all since you all chose to be blinded. Imbeciles!
You need to do your own research, most of these things are true.

4 Likes

Re: by sapientia(m): 1:36pm On Apr 22, 2020
Anyone who believes this have a single digit IQ

1 Like

Re: by iamundisputed2: 11:49pm On May 02, 2020
GraGra247:

My brother, no be small thing ooo... cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

Pregrant After Two Years Of Marriage But Scared Of Miscarriage / Worlds Largest Family: Zionachana / See The Birthday Message A Nairalander Posted On Facebook For His Mom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.