Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,968 members, 7,806,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? - Politics (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? (72593 Views)

How Buhari’s Coronavirus Campaign Compares With Uk’s / Anxiety In PDP Over Presidential Campaign In S/west / PDP’s Plot To Zone VP To S-west Or S-south, Satanic, Barbaric, Inhuman —Ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (103) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Barbilius: 7:40pm On Apr 17, 2020
Iamgrey5:
I don't honestly know what is wrong wit you bruv

[/b]Mining and Tourism does not contribute up to 5% of Nigerian GDP..[b]

You are just making bassless argument.

Even at that how does large scale mining take place when train is dead and federal roads are bad?

And how does tourism survive amongst the intertribal war going on in Jos and Plateau in general?

Anyways you have proven to be a man that is hardly honest on this thread.

Regardless, I actually thought you would bring in Stats from.a reputable institution that would show that Jos is more economical viable than Oyo and Ogun. I forgot all you got is Nasco.

Nasco is not even ranked among the first twenty most valuable company in Nigeria.

Honestly! You have proven to be nothing but an empty vessel.

Less than 1%actually and the bulk of mining in Nigeria is that of limestones and granites/gravel which is largely mined in O. gun state

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Ayekotoo(m): 7:40pm On Apr 17, 2020
Most Valuable Companies in Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Iamgrey5(m): 7:42pm On Apr 17, 2020
@ Nowenuse

Academic institutions

University of Ibadan, Ibadan

Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso

Lead City University, Ibadan

Dominican University, Ibadan

Ajayi Crowther University, Oyo

KolaDaisi Univerisy, Ibadan-Oyo Road

Oyo State Technical University

Àtìbà University, Ọ̀yọ́

The Polytechnic, Ibadan

Adeseun Ogundoyin Polytechnic

The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic

Federal School of Surveying, Oyo

Federal College of Forestry, Ibadan

Federal College of Agriculture,

Federal Cooperative College, Ibadan

Federal School of Statistics, Ibadan

- Federal College of Animal Health and Production Technology, Moor plantation Ibadan (FCAHPT)

-Federal College of Agriculture Ibadan

- Emmanuel Alayande College of Education

- Oyo State College of Agriculture and Technology, Igbo-Ora

- Oyo State College Of Nursing and Midwifery,Eleyele,Ibadan

- Oyo State College of Health Science and Technology, Eleyele, Ibadan

- The College of Education, Lanlate.

The Kings Poly, Sake

St winifred innovative poli

City Polytechnic, Ibadan

High land college of technology

The technical university ibadan

Pan Africa university life and earth science ibadan

Previous conerstone university ibadan

Tower Polytechnic, Ibadan

Bolmor Polytechnic, Ibadan

Non Academic institutions

Cocoa research institute of Nigeria

International Institute of tropical research (IiTA) the biggest research institute in Africa

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Institute_of_Tropical_Agriculture

National horticultural research institute [Nihort]

Forestry research institute of Nigeria (FRIN)

Markets

Visit Bodija Market, one of the biggest market in Nigeria and arguably top five food market in Nigeria.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bodija_Market

[color=red] Malls/ recreation centres[/color ] not shopping complex

Ventura mall

Palms mall (Second biggest palms mall to only the one located at Ikeja)

Heritage mall

Cocoa mall

Jericho malls

Agodi gardens (A nature reserve)

Trans amusement park

Ui Zoo

ndustrial Estate & factories in ibadan

Oluyole industrial Estate olubadan road ibadan

Oyo Industrial estate Lagos/ibadan express way.

Sumal biscuits factory

P&G factory

Nampak plastic factory

Yale pastry factory

isoglass factory

Sweetco factory

Fuman juice factory

Altak plastic factory

Black horse factory

Nigerian eagle flour mill factory

7 up bottling company factory

British American tobacco factory

Fan milk factory

Mouka foam factory.

Nigerian breweries factory

Nigerian bottling company factory

Typing ....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by middlebelter(m): 7:50pm On Apr 17, 2020
Nowenuse:

80% of any middlebelter you see in Yorubaland are Ebiras & Nupes. These ones are your immediate neighbors and your brothers and sisters in Islam.
Most of them don't like the idea of the Middlebelt cos it has been hijacked by the Christian tribes and we don't even want them normally cos they are just like typical Yorubas.

The remaining 15% Igalas & Idomas are connected to us, but distantly wink

How many Plateau, Nasarawa, Southern Kaduna & Taraba people live in Yorubaland?

Point of correction. Nothing concerns a typical middlebelter with Yorubas except for your Nupe, Ebira & Bariba neighbors.
Yorubas are the ones who get in my way.

Yorubas are the ones who have been crying and attacking seccesionist efforts by the Igbos. So, by the time my people fully join Igbos for seccesionist agitations, Yorubas will still be the ones crying over us.

Always looking for a way to fight the Yorubas, the tribe that has been most hospitable to your people in this country. When you repay love with hate, check it out from history it has consequences.

11 Likes

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Ayekotoo(m): 7:56pm On Apr 17, 2020
Top 20 Richest Companies in Nigeria in no particular order.

1. Shell Petroleum Development Company
2. Mobil Nigeria
3. Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation
4. MTN Nigeria
5. Nestlé Nigeria Plc
6. Total Nigeria Plc
7. Dangote
8. Nigerian Breweries Plc
9. Globacom Limited
10.GTB
11.Central Bank of Nigeria
12.NLNG
13.Unilever Nigeria Plc
14.Guinness Nigeria
15.9 Mobile
16.First Bank of Nigeria
17.Julius Berger
18.Cadbury Nigeria Plc
19.Saipem Nigeria
20.Chevron

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://africalaunchpad.com/top-20-richest-companies-in-nigeria/&ved=2ahUKEwjxj7SZjPDoAhXKTRUIHbZhAWwQFjAIegQIBBAB&usg=AOvVaw1-zaHZTYDleyLa8d9JHjHl&ampcf=1

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Ayekotoo(m): 8:07pm On Apr 17, 2020
Iamgrey5:
@ Nowenuse

Academic institutions

University of Ibadan, Ibadan

Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso

Lead City University, Ibadan

Dominican University, Ibadan

Ajayi Crowther University, Oyo

KolaDaisi Univerisy, Ibadan-Oyo Road

Oyo State Technical University

Àtìbà University, Ọ̀yọ́

The Polytechnic, Ibadan

Adeseun Ogundoyin Polytechnic

The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic

Federal School of Surveying, Oyo

Federal College of Forestry, Ibadan

Federal College of Agriculture,

Federal Cooperative College, Ibadan

Federal School of Statistics, Ibadan

- Federal College of Animal Health and Production Technology, Moor plantation Ibadan (FCAHPT)

-Federal College of Agriculture Ibadan

- Emmanuel Alayande College of Education

- Oyo State College of Agriculture and Technology, Igbo-Ora

- Oyo State College Of Nursing and Midwifery,Eleyele,Ibadan

- Oyo State College of Health Science and Technology, Eleyele, Ibadan

- The College of Education, Lanlate.

The Kings Poly, Saki

City Polytechnic, Ibadan

Tower Polytechnic, Ibadan

Bolmor Polytechnic, Ibadan

Non Academic institutions

Cocoa research institute of Nigeria

International Institute of tropical research (IiTA) the biggest research institute in Africa

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Institute_of_Tropical_Agriculture

National horticultural research institute [Nihort]

Forestry research institute of Nigeria (FRIN)

Markets

Visit Bodija Market, one of the biggest market in Nigeria and arguably top five food market in Nigeria.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bodija_Market

Fainted! undecided

8 Likes

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Iamgrey5(m): 8:12pm On Apr 17, 2020
Ayekotoo:

Fainted! undecided
I am not yet done.
I am still updating

2 Likes

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Diiet: 8:14pm On Apr 17, 2020
middlebelter:

Always looking for a way to fight the Yorubas, the tribe that has been most hospitable to your people in this country. When you repay love with hate, check it out from history it has consequences.
You can say this again

1 Like

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Obamaofusa: 8:17pm On Apr 17, 2020
Nowenuse:

You people complain that someone does not post statistics and references, but when one does, you people do not even bother to read it.

I posted multiple links citing the Jos ultra modern market and u said I didn't.
Now, here is it for the whole world to see, say I didn't again and thunder will locate you. ..

https://thenationonlineng.net/jos-upon-model-market/amp/

http://www.aitonline.tv/post-reconstruction_of_the_burnt_jos_main_market_begins

Stop claiming nonsense. The only reason why I mentioned Kaduna in comparison with Ibadan was because I found it difficult to compare a city on a flat land to a city on mountains!
Nothing else!
Did I not agree with you that we should go on with the comparison between Jos & Ibadan?

Oh and here you are now asking me how much all the Tin mining companies in Jos are worth, but when I asked you the same question about the micro-companies in Ibadan, of their worth in comparison to Nasco, you guys have been crying that Nasco is all I have grin

This is the reason why other Nigerians stereotype you people as hypocrites. You guys cannot collect what you dish out to others.

I call those companies in Ibadan Micro-companies cos all them are mere branch industries of bigger business conglomerates based in Lagos or overseas, save for Yale foods & Sweetco who have their headquarters in Ibadan
Take for example the Cway u have been making noise with, they have branch industries in Benin, Kaduna and 6 other cities in Nigeria.

https://cwaygroup.com/history

Fanmilk is a Danish company and it's headquarters in West Africa is in Ghana and not Ibadan.
They only have a plant in Ibadan, same way they have in Kano and dozens of other cities a cross the subcontinent

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fan_Milk

So, how on Earth do you expect me to put all these mini-industries in the same category with Nasco?
These mini companies cannot even compare INTEGRATED DAIRIES JOS (the biggest dairy industry in Nigeria that sources it's products locally). It's headquarters is in Jos.

These are the kind of companies we should be talking about and not one small branch warehouse with a plant being called a company!

Check Western statistics and see how companies are classified with a city. They are done based on the headquarters of that company in that city!

Crown flour mill has it's headquarters in Lagos.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fan_Milk

You have been making mouth about educational institutions in Ibadan and I just gave you a bomber that we have 2 Universitiy teaching hospitals in Jos, only for you to start saying that UI teaching hospital is better than the 2 in Jos.
Are you not now falling back to my theory that 10 cupcakes and not up to 1 mega cake?

For God's sake, if u are not a stark hypocrite, why do you attack me when I say Nasco is worth more than all the micro industries in Ibadan? Yet now u are asking me the worth of all the mining industries in Jos? And also telling me how UI TH is better than UJTH & BUTH?

Stop being a stark hypocrite.

Do u want to go by numbers or quality? Which?

Jos has 11 tertiary institutions.
1) University of Jos
2) Bingham university
3) Karl Kumm university
4) Plateau state polythecnic
5) Federal college of Forestry
6) National Veterinary research institute Vom
7) Nigerian college of Accountancy Jos
cool Federal college of Animal health and Production technology Vom
9) NTA Television college Jos
10) Plateau state college of health Technology, Zawan
11) ECWA college of Education, Jos

Mind you, I said Jos not Plateau state. All these schools are within Jos- Bukuru-Kuru-Vom-Zawan urban area.

Pls can we see the list of tertiary institutions within Ibadan?

Jos wildlife park is the only of it's kind in West Africa. Same with our ultra modern market which was burnt down but is being reconstructed.

Can we see the exclusive things Ibadan has on Nigeria or West Africa ??

And mind you, some of those stupid financial statistics you people fly here and there, you people don't know that these things are subject to population & cost of living right?

If Kano or Oyo state has a higher IGR than Plateau state, it definitely is because Oyo & Kano states have twice the population of Plateau state!
It only becomes a problem when a state like Ekiti with lower population has a higher IGR or economy than Plateau state and it is not an oil producing state.
So, only a foool will compare the economic GDP of Oyo & Plateau state and be happy, forgetting than Oyo has an estimated 10 million people, while Plateau state is not more than 5 million people.

Also, cost of living matters and that is where the GDP PPP comes in and Per capital PPP.

It is really disheartening seeing you compare Jos with Ibadan.On what basis for God's sake.
In almost all indices,Jos is too little to be compared to Ibadan.
Jos is a poverty stricken area.
Jos has some of the smallest GDP in Nigeria.
Jos has small population, little IGR and little progress.
Jos is not economically viable as Ibadan.
How many standard stadia does Jos have?
Does Jos have any skyscraper?
It is a no brainer comparing the two.
Ibadan is the 4th economy in Nigeria.
Ibadan has some of the highest number of infrastructures in Nigeria.

Ibadan only has more than 9 GRAs and numerous estates.It is the city with the highest number of GRAs in Nigeria even more than Lagos and Abuja.

Ibadan has excellent road network more than Jos and so on.
Ibadan is way too big for Jos.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by LegendHero(m): 8:19pm On Apr 17, 2020
Tobrasky:

I can only preen the infometric data for Nigeria students in the undergrad and graduate programs for IT, pharmD, Nursing, Public Health, Humanities/arts here in California, I have no info for ATL. I'll open a new thread in a bit and tag you, so we should rest these noise once and for all. I hope you have your lists available, even in GIT and GSU, I can guarantee you the best Nigerian students from all recent academic calendars were Igbos on the higher number index, with Yorubas grappling for second place.

Okay open the thread and tag me. This is what we should rather do. We will present a full graduating PDF list of graduands from a particular school.

Then we will take count of Nigerians there for 5 separate files. If we say each person should be searching for it independently it won't be meaninful coz it will just be scattered and we won't be able to measure any real statistics or come to a logical conclusion.

So far i was not able to get Georgia Tech uni and Georgia state uni commencement list online but I was able to get Uni of Windsor online and they have lot of their commencement list for past years online. Yorubas dominate that list even tho Nigerian students on the list is too too small.

Try to present one school for example. Then share the link here. We will both count the name of the students on the lists and present our findings to cross-check. That is the only way to reach a logical conclusion.

Update:
I have seen Spring 2019 convocation list of Georgia Tech. (http://commencement.gatech.edu/sites/default/files/images/spring-commencement-2019.pdf)
I have see those of Georgia State University too (Spring 2018,2019: Fall 2018 MS)
https://gsu.meritpages.com/achievements/Fall-2019-Graduation/118843

so when You are ready with those of California let us look and compare Tobrasky

6 Likes

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Ayekotoo(m): 8:20pm On Apr 17, 2020
Any Nollywood Actor from Plateau? Searching................... Error 404 grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Tobrasky: 8:20pm On Apr 17, 2020
Diiet:

You can say this again
What a daft thing to say, the constitution clearly gives every Nigerian the right to live in any part of the country, and Yorubas last time I checked are still part of the Federation. So stop acting like you are doing anybody a favor cause other Nigerians stay in your region, I'm a PH boy and your people flood my state and region like flies on fecal matter too, nobody is doing no one a favor in Nigeria as long as you're a law abiding tax paying citizen in any part of the country you reside. Last time I also checked, Igbos didn't put a gun to your heads and force you to sell lands and other landed properties to them in the areas they dominate, they do their business and pay their taxes...I don't see all these energy and noise for Fulani herdsmen that are forcefully building clandestine communities all over your region, at least going by latest reports.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Ayekotoo(m): 8:25pm On Apr 17, 2020
Ikeja Industrial Estate
Ilupeju Industrial Estate
Ogba Industrial Estate
Oregun Industrial Estate
Apapa Industrial Estate
Iganmu industrial Estate

Industrial hubs of Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Diiet: 8:30pm On Apr 17, 2020
Tobrasky:

What a daft thing to say, the constitution clearly gives every Nigerian the right to live in any part of the country, and Yorubas last time I checked are still part of the Federation. So stop acting like you are doing anybody a favor cause other Nigerians stay in your region, I'm a PH boy and your people flood my state and region like flies on fecal matter too, nobody is doing no one a favor in Nigeria as long as you're a law abiding tax paying citizen in any part of the country you reside. Last time I also checked, Igbos didn't put a gun to your heads and force you to sell lands and other landed properties to them in the areas they dominate, they do their business and pay their taxes...I don't see all these energy and noise for Fulani herdsmen that are forcefully building clandestine communities all over your region, at least going by latest reports.
Hope you are not hungry? Your response has nothing to do with my post you quote, I don't know who is arguing with you concerning the rubbish you put up there.

2 Likes

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Covidodo: 8:40pm On Apr 17, 2020
Obamaofusa:

It is really disheartening seeing you compare Jos with Ibadan.On what basis for God's sake.
In almost all indices,Jos is too little to be compared to Ibadan.
Jos is a poverty stricken area.
Jos has some of the smallest GDP in Nigeria.
Jos has small population, little IGR and little progress.
Jos is not economically viable as Ibadan.
How many standard stadia does Jos have?
Does Jos have any skyscraper?
It is a no brainer comparing the two.
Ibadan is the 4th economy in Nigeria.
Ibadan has some of the highest number of infrastructures in Nigeria.

Ibadan only has more than 9 GRAs and numerous estates.

Ibadan has excellent road work more than Jos and so on.
Ibadan is way too big for Jos.

See plateau dragging with Borno and Yobe ..
Poverty zones grin

2 Likes

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Covidodo: 8:46pm On Apr 17, 2020
Tobrasky:

See Owerri guy claiming PH .
That said , it's good we are all finding our roots .
Water would find it's level and we won't have to discuss anyone encroaching on anyone's land anymore whether Yoruba , Hausa or Igbo

4 Likes

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Covidodo: 8:47pm On Apr 17, 2020
LegendHero:

Okay open the thread and tag me. This is what we should rather do. We will present a full graduating PDF list of graduands from a particular school.

Then we will take count of Nigerians there for 5 separate files. If we say each person should be searching for it independently it won't be meaninful coz it will just be scattered and we won't be able to measure any real statistics or come to a logical conclusion.

So far i was not able to get Georgia Tech uni and Georgia state uni commencement list online but I was able to get Uni of Windsor online and they have lot of their commencement list for past years online. Yorubas dominate that list even tho Nigerian students on the list is too too small.

Try to present one school for example. Then share the link here. We will both count the name of the students on the lists and present our findings to cross-check. That is the only way to reach a logical conclusion.

Update:
I have seen Spring 2019 convocation list of Georgia Tech.
I have see those of Georgia State University too.

so when You are ready with those of California let us look and compare Tobrasky
Please tag me when you are set
Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Tobrasky: 8:56pm On Apr 17, 2020
Covidodo:

LegendHero,

I'm right on my compilations, it will of course take me some time but I should have a set of convocation list from 2016-19/20 available by tonight or tomorrow, lots of names so I've got to take my time to identify and indent all the Nigerian sounding ones for ease of streamlining down to number basics (Igbo and Yorubas)

I've come across the Georgia Tech commencement list for 2020 I believe, already preening that one for the Nigerians as well as I type.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://commencement.gatech.edu/sites/default/files/images/spring-commencement-2019.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwjzu6-lnfDoAhVUqJ4KHb2zAIkQFjACegQICRAB&usg=AOvVaw0lOdFXVZTlT0tqiApZDDcv

2 Likes

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Tobrasky: 9:03pm On Apr 17, 2020
Covidodo:

I'm Currently downloading all my pdfs for CSULB, CSULA, CSUDH, UCLA, USC and UC San Diego, I get time today, good thing I'm off all day. You can also have the head-start of starting a thread and posting your database from ATL for any academic year/semester of the schools you've found, and I'll meet you there when I'm done with mine.

LegendHero.

2 Likes

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Covidodo: 9:04pm On Apr 17, 2020
Tobrasky:

I'm Currently downloading all my pdfs for CSULB, CSULA, CSUDH, UCLA, USC and UC San Diego, I get time today, good thing I'm off all day. You can also have the head-start of starting a thread and posting your database from ATL for any academic year/semester of the schools you've found, and I'll meet you there when I'm done with mine.
I'm not LegendHero...
Tag him
Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 17, 2020
My own is very simple... To. Hell with Nigeria
.. To hell with any workable endeavour to see it grow.. I'm contended with my sophisticated madness Yoruba enclave... Let this goddamned useless countri split alrdy... I Wil say nd say it everywhere..

2 Likes

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 17, 2020
Niger Area is never a country and will never be in the hallowed name of sanponna, in the hallowed name of Obatala... It will always fail.... Let Yoruba out of this goddamned poverty stricken country
Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by iSpitonYourGrav: 9:18pm On Apr 17, 2020
I just went through the list on this link you pasted and I was able to count 6 Yoruba names and 1 igbo name for the PhD and master's candidate.you can as well recount it
Tobrasky:

LegendHero,

I'm right on my compilations, it will of course take me some time but I should have a set of convocation list from 2016-19/20 available by tonight or tomorrow, lots of names so I've got to take my time to identify and indent all the Nigerian sounding ones for ease of streamlining down to number basics (Igbo and Yorubas)

I've come across the Georgia Tech commencement list for 2020 I believe, already preening that one for the Nigerians as well as I type.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://commencement.gatech.edu/sites/default/files/images/spring-commencement-2019.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwjzu6-lnfDoAhVUqJ4KHb2zAIkQFjACegQICRAB&usg=AOvVaw0lOdFXVZTlT0tqiApZDDcv

3 Likes

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Tobrasky: 9:24pm On Apr 17, 2020
iSpitonYourGrav:
I just went through the list on this link you pasted and I was able to count 6 Yoruba names and 1 igbo name for the PhD and master's candidate.you can as well recount it
Then you must either be disingenuous (cause I've seen about 5 Igbo names so far and counting for different degree programs/fields) or simply blind, hopefully your brother LegendHero isn't both.

2 Likes

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Goke7: 9:26pm On Apr 17, 2020
Tobrasky:

Then you must either be disingenuous (cause I've seen about 5 Igbo names so far and counting for different degree programs/fields) or simply blind, hopefully your brother LegendHero isn't both.

the guy only said you shd recount and you are already throwing insults haba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Goke7: 9:29pm On Apr 17, 2020
Tobrasky:

the guy only said you shd recount and you are already throwing insults haba na wa for una o

2 Likes

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 17, 2020
I want Yorubas to know that Nigeria is a country far too poor for our endeavours, far too miniscule for our efforts.... A land of dead dreams, a land where excellence is sacrificed for mediocre ideals

2 Likes

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Tobrasky: 9:31pm On Apr 17, 2020
Goke7:

the guy only said you shd recount and you are already throwing insults haba na wa for una o
I'm not here for lies and games, I'm taking my time and efforts here going through the list, so I won't have anyone distort the discourse with dumb lies, you can also join in by going through the list (take your time to spot all the Nigerian names).

2 Likes

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by LegendHero(m): 9:45pm On Apr 17, 2020
Tobrasky:

LegendHero.

Tobrasky I have told you it will be a bloodied nose.

For the Georgia State University Fall 2018 Graduation- Master's degrees:
Yorubas: 11
Igbos: 3
https://gsu.meritpages.com/updates?c=2
NB: The link above will show the whole page coz it contained all the graduating years. After clicking on the link, then click on the tile for Fall 2018 Graduation.

For the Georgia State University Spring 2019 Graduation- Master's degrees:
Yorubas: 13
Igbos: 4
Unknown Tribe: 2 (Orezime Uye and Onyaehi Ugbabe)
NB: The link above will show the whole page coz it contained all the graduating years. After clicking on the link, then click on the tile for Master Degree- Spring 2019 .

For the Georgia State University Spring 2018 Graduation- Master's degrees:
Yorubas: 9 Confirmed
Igbos: 3
Could be Yoruba - 2 (Charles Bello, Mohammed Asiri)
Could be Igbo - 1 (Okeoghene ogaga)
Unknown Tribe: 2 (Orezime Uye and Onyaehi Ugbabe)

NB: The link above will show the whole page coz it contained all the graduating years. After clicking on the link, then click on the tile for Spring 2018 Graduation - Master's Degrees.

For the Georgia Tech Spring 2019 Masters degree List:
Yorubas: 6
Igbos: 1
Edo/SS: 1
http://commencement.gatech.edu/sites/default/files/images/spring-commencement-2019.pdf

Note: If you ever doubt it, I already took screenshots of the names and I can upload it here if you doubt it.

Let me continue with the rest!

CC:Covidodo

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by iSpitonYourGrav: 9:47pm On Apr 17, 2020
You must be the blind fellow not to see I said I checked only the master's and doctoral candidates
Tobrasky:

I'm not here for lies and games, I'm taking my time and efforts here going through the list, so I won't have anyone distort the discourse with dumb lies, you can also join in by going through the list (take your time to spot all the Nigerian names).

2 Likes

Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Obamaofusa: 9:54pm On Apr 17, 2020
iSpitonYourGrav:

You do not have to scare him now, bros.
Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by Covidodo: 9:55pm On Apr 17, 2020
Tobrasky:

Stop the outburst ..He said masters and Phd

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (103) (Reply)

The Costly Designer Shoes Lai Mohammed Wore To Sambisa (Photos) / Ex-Abia Finance Commissioner, Oriaku 'Dancing Naked In Market Square', By Nnamdi / Korede Bello Makes Mistake While Greeting President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.