Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

How Big Brands Are Celebrating Easter Using Creative Designs - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Big Brands Are Celebrating Easter Using Creative Designs (49445 Views)

Brands, companies celebrate Easter with Creative designs (Photos) / Daddy Freeze: "Meet NIMROD Whose Birthday Christians Are Celebrating Today" / Pictures Of Christians Celebrating Easter Around The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Big Brands Are Celebrating Easter Using Creative Designs by deepwater(f): 2:41pm On Apr 12, 2020
Emmaomotob:
A god that came to die like a mere criminal after doing some dubious miracles in an age of idiocy. I would rather worship the Sun as the giver of life than a mere human being within unverified mental health.

The question was simple,
Which is your favorite design?
Not your mental state

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Big Brands Are Celebrating Easter Using Creative Designs by Almunjid(m): 2:43pm On Apr 12, 2020
Emmaomotob:
A god that came to die like a mere criminal after doing some dubious miracles in an age of idiocy. I would rather worship the Sun as the giver of life than a mere human being within unverified mental health.

The spirit that possessed Seun is speaking through u.
Seun come and carry ur brother from here 0oo. grin

6 Likes

Re: How Big Brands Are Celebrating Easter Using Creative Designs by CarGuideNGR: 2:43pm On Apr 12, 2020
Happy Easter!!

2 Likes

Re: How Big Brands Are Celebrating Easter Using Creative Designs by BitmapStudios: 2:44pm On Apr 12, 2020
Re: How Big Brands Are Celebrating Easter Using Creative Designs by funmike83(f): 2:44pm On Apr 12, 2020
Jesu yio se iyanu, baba mi yio se iyanu, ona ti yo gba lemi o no, baba yio se iyanu

Re: How Big Brands Are Celebrating Easter Using Creative Designs by fineboynl(m): 2:44pm On Apr 12, 2020
peak milk nailed it. that's the best

1 Like

Re: How Big Brands Are Celebrating Easter Using Creative Designs by JayPeeOham: 2:50pm On Apr 12, 2020
Wow ..even Dangote celebrates Easter!!! shocked

Jesus is Lord for real!! shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: How Big Brands Are Celebrating Easter Using Creative Designs by ekkywolex(m): 2:52pm On Apr 12, 2020
Nice too

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Big Brands Are Celebrating Easter Using Creative Designs by MisterGrace: 2:53pm On Apr 12, 2020
ojun50:
See all of them forming they know jesus

Chief judge of ajegunle. Well done.
Re: How Big Brands Are Celebrating Easter Using Creative Designs by Johnjnr(m): 2:53pm On Apr 12, 2020
80% of the designs here were done by 02 academy, it was a student test. Go to there IG page to find out

1 Like

Re: How Big Brands Are Celebrating Easter Using Creative Designs by Chibuchris: 2:53pm On Apr 12, 2020
Microsoft top the least

1 Like

Re: How Big Brands Are Celebrating Easter Using Creative Designs by GerogeI(m): 2:54pm On Apr 12, 2020
lovinhubby2wife:
Check out this great designs, which is your favourite?

1. FIRS

2. BARTER

3. ACCESS BANK

4. WINDOWS

FIRS should be careful with religious message being a Govt Agency.

Christ paid in full, on our own we can't do the same, otherwise we won't need him in the first place. They shld vet the sensitivity of messages before using them.

2 Likes

Re: How Big Brands Are Celebrating Easter Using Creative Designs by nathdim: 2:54pm On Apr 12, 2020
Emmaomotob:
dubious story
Re: How Big Brands Are Celebrating Easter Using Creative Designs by Twoclans(f): 2:54pm On Apr 12, 2020
Wow lovely concepts.

Dangote sugars got me smiling .

1 Like

Re: How Big Brands Are Celebrating Easter Using Creative Designs by Jaqenhghar: 2:55pm On Apr 12, 2020
I hope they paid the artists that did the designs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Big Brands Are Celebrating Easter Using Creative Designs by Kay25(m): 2:56pm On Apr 12, 2020
Emmaomotob:
eeyah worship the sun and when the sun stops shining y die along with and find yourself in eternal lake of fire burning g along with the devil and it's cohorts.you better give u r slide to him now and let him reveal why he died as a common criminal as u have said to you then you know the benefit of his death and the hope he gave through his resurrection

2 Likes

Re: How Big Brands Are Celebrating Easter Using Creative Designs by Realcash224(m): 2:57pm On Apr 12, 2020
Barter kill it all! some people account are red because they bank with Jerusalem Platinum trust bank, Judas is the CEO.

1 Like

Re: How Big Brands Are Celebrating Easter Using Creative Designs by Jaqenhghar: 2:57pm On Apr 12, 2020
monaPhilz:
Nice and creative concept especially by ALAT by Wema.

No money, No going out, and just 18mb left.

Who go make this Easter make sense for me?
God's love and care will never depart from your household, now and always.

Pls what do you know about this alat by Wema bank. I think some punk tried using my email to do the thing. They kept sending me these emails and calling me by another name. I tried writing them to say I wasnt the person but for where angry
Had to block then change password etc angry
Re: How Big Brands Are Celebrating Easter Using Creative Designs by Realcash224(m): 2:57pm On Apr 12, 2020
cheesy
Re: How Big Brands Are Celebrating Easter Using Creative Designs by Kay25(m): 2:58pm On Apr 12, 2020
so they are using jesus resurrection as a way to rebrand their product good but jesus is not for that he is after lost souls and to give the kingdom to his father..anything out of that can be good but not of him
Re: How Big Brands Are Celebrating Easter Using Creative Designs by Positiveme2020: 2:59pm On Apr 12, 2020
Pringles own is d bomb for me

1 Like

Re: How Big Brands Are Celebrating Easter Using Creative Designs by shola07(f): 3:00pm On Apr 12, 2020
wow

yes, he has risen
Re: How Big Brands Are Celebrating Easter Using Creative Designs by tmodeltoluene(m): 3:02pm On Apr 12, 2020
This is very cool

Re: How Big Brands Are Celebrating Easter Using Creative Designs by 4gunners(m): 3:03pm On Apr 12, 2020
accessbetmedia:
Happy Easter everyone
This us kinda funny.
Re: How Big Brands Are Celebrating Easter Using Creative Designs by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 12, 2020
Emmaomotob:
U need Prayer Sha, Ur stupidity would have otherwise remained concealed if not for dis lockdown that gave u d damning freedom to type dis balderdash....U can Go Sha, God'll forgive you.
Re: How Big Brands Are Celebrating Easter Using Creative Designs by PrincessB1(f): 3:06pm On Apr 12, 2020
I can only but wow kiss

Wonderful
Re: How Big Brands Are Celebrating Easter Using Creative Designs by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:10pm On Apr 12, 2020
Wow. Very touching
Re: How Big Brands Are Celebrating Easter Using Creative Designs by tabithababy(f): 3:10pm On Apr 12, 2020
Pringles and peak is the bomb cool

1 Like

Re: How Big Brands Are Celebrating Easter Using Creative Designs by Penboy: 3:11pm On Apr 12, 2020
Jesus commanded us to celebrate his death... At Luke 19:22. The world didn't observe that.

But that which no body celebrated in the best of Bible, the world is doing.
Re: How Big Brands Are Celebrating Easter Using Creative Designs by xcelentattitude(m): 3:11pm On Apr 12, 2020
Who else thinks FIRS logo is a scam

Paid in full koor! Paid in fool ni!

So they expect people to pay tax ba? What's the advantage of paying all these while?

They just keep receiving and receiving like the dead sea. sad

1 Like

Re: How Big Brands Are Celebrating Easter Using Creative Designs by AnimationsVilla: 3:15pm On Apr 12, 2020
Emmaomotob:

You have succeeded in convincing me that atheists are sadists and are always looking for ways to transfer their aggression to others.
Re: How Big Brands Are Celebrating Easter Using Creative Designs by ryd3(m): 3:15pm On Apr 12, 2020
Ikeja Electric

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage / BVN & The *666 Mark* / What Was Actually The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Of Eden?fruit Or Fornication

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.