Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

Closed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Closed (2894 Views)

South-east Youths Must Renew Revolutionary Instincts To Rescue Nigeria- Olawepo / Nyrp - Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement / Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Closed by Lovelive: 2:52pm On Apr 13, 2020
@I am in

eeg2hugos@gmail.com
Re: Closed by jyz200(m): 2:52pm On Apr 13, 2020
All the best
Re: Closed by Olamilekan2020: 3:10pm On Apr 13, 2020
azorjiu:
Very good concept.

Our country cannot move an inch from its current position if we don’t have selfless individuals devoid of tribalism on the frontline of our national politics.

I’m very ready to identify with this group.

Every vision has a starting point and the starting point can come from Lagos, as a very strong hold of the Nation, with both air and sea ports with partnership from neighboring states after winning the state. Tinubu would be preoccupied with federal ambition, while the new party will try to overtake the APC rule in Lagos. 8 years rule in Lagos with partnership with neighboring states will make the people support at federal level and we can demand for complete Restructure of the country. Sowore as gubernatorial candidate and Moghalu as his deputy. Our members here will attach to the youth wing of the party and defend the votes in Lagos with all we have got..
If we arrange this plan well and meet with Sowore and Moghalu to agree to this, 2023 plans can begin immediately.

I see Sense on this!!!
Re: Closed by Olamilekan2020: 3:11pm On Apr 13, 2020
Jbleenk:
Every little thing helps. At least you doing something you think will better the lot and following it thru. If every Nigerian can contribute just a little positivity to a course, we will be better for it.

I am in.

Every vision has a starting point and the starting point can come from Lagos, as a very strong hold of the Nation, with both air and sea ports with partnership from neighboring states after winning the state. Tinubu would be preoccupied with federal ambition, while the new party will try to overtake the APC rule in Lagos. 8 years rule in Lagos with partnership with neighboring states will make the people support at federal level and we can demand for complete Restructure of the country. Sowore as gubernatorial candidate and Moghalu as his deputy. Our members here will attach to the youth wing of the party and defend the votes in Lagos with all we have got..
If we arrange this plan well and meet with Sowore and Moghalu to agree to this, 2023 plans can begin immediately.

Check this out, I am in support

1 Like

Re: Closed by Toosure70: 3:42pm On Apr 13, 2020
I'm in 07037784055
#YOUTHUNITE#
Re: Closed by CYBERWEAVER(m): 4:36pm On Apr 13, 2020
Yakubuadebo@gmail.com I am in
Re: Closed by Oskha007(m): 4:40pm On Apr 13, 2020
This is indeed welcoming idea..the problem we having is standing together with one voice, one thought and one believe...the very moment we can achieve that, they are will be so scared of we the youth...am highly interested...how do we start...
Tayoalaaye75:
Greetings Nairalanders,
My name is Tayo and I am not a very active nairalander but I have been using is as a guest for more than 7 years now and I know that there are deep thinkers and wise people here also.

I will be brief with the intro and purpose of this thread and page.

1) This will be a thread of young political thinkers from Nigeria both at home and diaspora.

2) For people that are not in support of any current Nigerian political party majorly ( APC & PDP)

3) For people that are not tribalistic in any way, any form of tribalism will be prohibited strictly.

4) For people that are not religious fanatics, you can be a Christian, Muslim, Hindu or Traditional worshipper but not a fanatic.

5) For people that DEEPLY don't like the situation of things in the country and TRUELY wants Nigeria to be good and has at least a tiny bit of hope.

6) For people that promote Nationalism

7) And most importantly, For people that has REAL LOVE for her people.

There would be more to come and I have bigger vision for this thread. And can later create a different for the members. It is not compulsory to be much members but sensible ones from all aspect and jobs ( Doctors, Tailor, Mechanics, Engineers, Accountant, Bankers, Lawyers, Technicians, night workers, Drivers, Government workers etc all welcomed here) and the jobless too. We can help each other the best way that we can.
During crisis like this, we will help each other, share little money among ourselves give away even if it is data.
The bigger picture is to take over the country and had very very very positive impact to Nigeria in any little way. Complete honesty and LOVE for your fellow human, your fellow black, your.fellow Nigerian.
I am not a good Orator but with time it will get better. Please pardon my error, as my written English is not as it used to be after living 7 years in Ukraine. I studied Aeronautical engineering over there and I have been back to Nigeria since 2014. I still have good connect there especially with there military.
--------------
I have very good ideas of our possible we.can take over the country starting from the scratch, I just need serious and loyal members. We cannot continue like this and I am ready to lay my life for a very justifiable course.
-------------

Re: Closed by Oskha007(m): 4:46pm On Apr 13, 2020
I so much admire this idea, youths coming out with the same mind, one thought, same believe and ready to put a stop to style of governance in Nigeria and make a huge change.. am highly interested...how do we start
Tayoalaaye75:
Greetings Nairalanders,
My name is Tayo and I am not a very active nairalander but I have been using is as a guest for more than 7 years now and I know that there are deep thinkers and wise people here also.

I will be brief with the intro and purpose of this thread and page.

1) This will be a thread of young political thinkers from Nigeria both at home and diaspora.

2) For people that are not in support of any current Nigerian political party majorly ( APC & PDP)

3) For people that are not tribalistic in any way, any form of tribalism will be prohibited strictly.

4) For people that are not religious fanatics, you can be a Christian, Muslim, Hindu or Traditional worshipper but not a fanatic.

5) For people that DEEPLY don't like the situation of things in the country and TRUELY wants Nigeria to be good and has at least a tiny bit of hope.

6) For people that promote Nationalism

7) And most importantly, For people that has REAL LOVE for her people.

There would be more to come and I have bigger vision for this thread. And can later create a different for the members. It is not compulsory to be much members but sensible ones from all aspect and jobs ( Doctors, Tailor, Mechanics, Engineers, Accountant, Bankers, Lawyers, Technicians, night workers, Drivers, Government workers etc all welcomed here) and the jobless too. We can help each other the best way that we can.
During crisis like this, we will help each other, share little money among ourselves give away even if it is data.
The bigger picture is to take over the country and had very very very positive impact to Nigeria in any little way. Complete honesty and LOVE for your fellow human, your fellow black, your.fellow Nigerian.
I am not a good Orator but with time it will get better. Please pardon my error, as my written English is not as it used to be after living 7 years in Ukraine. I studied Aeronautical engineering over there and I have been back to Nigeria since 2014. I still have good connect there especially with there military.
--------------
I have very good ideas of our possible we.can take over the country starting from the scratch, I just need serious and loyal members. We cannot continue like this and I am ready to lay my life for a very justifiable course.
-------------

Re: Closed by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 14, 2020
Lovelive:
@I am in

Please check your mail, I shared some vital and confidential informations with you.
Note: I scrutinized your posts on nairaland before sharing that message.

eeg2hugos@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Closed by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 14, 2020
Oskha007:
I so much admire this idea, youths coming out with the same mind, one thought, same believe and ready to put a stop to style of governance in Nigeria and make a huge change.. am highly interested...how do we start
=====Okay======
Sorry, I doubt if your intentions are really genuine.
Re: Closed by Lovelive: 5:40pm On Apr 14, 2020
[quote author=Tayoalaaye75 post=88441905][/quote]

#TheLORDisyourstrengh
Re: Closed by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 14, 2020
CYBERWEAVER:
Yakubuadebo@gmail.com
I am in
Re: Closed by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 14, 2020
Jbleenk:
Every little thing helps. At least you doing something you think will better the lot and following it thru. If every Nigerian can contribute just a little positivity to a course, we will be better for it.

I am in.

Send me your email for more informations
Re: Closed by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 14, 2020
Bluecurtain:
Nice initiative,,
I pray the "Nigerian factor" will not kill your dream. You know what I mean.
Re: Closed by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 14, 2020
Khayceeofficial:
Nice initiative
Would have loved participating but There's little or nothing I can offer

I'm still serving someone(more like boi...if you understand tho)

No service is little, you are welcome to join....
Re: Closed by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 14, 2020
lastempero:
But seriously i acknowledge and respect your vission because it's close to what iam planning too.more grease to your elbow.

You can become a member and had in your little way. No effort is little
Re: Closed by gaddafe(m): 6:52pm On Apr 14, 2020
There is already a flaw in what you're proposing. I wonder why no one figured it out. I can't send you my email openly in this thread. Message me directly to get it

My battery has run down, I would have explained the flaw I'm talking about. Once I see power to charge the phone I will modify this post.
Re: Closed by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 14, 2020
AsabaPropertyAg:
Ops@ I will be glad to join

You are welcome to join....
Re: Closed by icebird25(m): 6:54pm On Apr 14, 2020
Wow this is what I have been craving for..I'm fully in ..
talktoprosper14@gmail.com
Re: Closed by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 14, 2020
gaddafe:
There is already a flaw in what you're proposing. I wonder why no one figured it out. I can't send you my email openly in this thread. Message me directly to get it

It is still a raw idea....I am very opened to incoming ideas.

Note: I am not a politician but an engineer with a little experience in military science. I am ready to learn more but Nigeria can never continue like this.....You can PM me your email.
Re: Closed by Jbleenk: 7:00pm On Apr 14, 2020
Tayoalaaye75:

Send me your email for more informations

Reach me at jbleenk@yahoo.com
Re: Closed by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 14, 2020
Inteltower:

Create a whatsapp group and share the link so that people will join

Will do that soon, thinking of using Viber as mode of communication for members as it is more secure
Re: Closed by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 14, 2020
Jbleenk:

Reach me at jbleenk@yahoo.com

Check your email
Re: Closed by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 14, 2020
icebird25:
Wow this is what I have been craving for..I'm fully in ..
talktoprosper14@gmail.com

Check your inbox
Re: Closed by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 14, 2020
Iranoladun:
Good initiative. I pray nothing derail your vision. I am in

Thank you ma'am.... You are a solid woman!

Send me your email address
Re: Closed by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 14, 2020
azorjiu:
Very good concept.

Our country cannot move an inch from its current position if we don’t have selfless individuals devoid of tribalism on the frontline of our national politics.

I’m very ready to identify with this group.

You are welcome....sende your email for more details
Re: Closed by Inteltower: 9:25pm On Apr 14, 2020
Tayoalaaye75:

Will do that soon, thinking of using Viber as mode of communication for members as it is more secure

many Nigerians don't use viber ..
if you want numbers..you will use what everyone is popular with

1 Like

Re: Closed by supercase1(m): 9:55pm On Apr 14, 2020
SCAM.. .... .. you are trying to scam people of their hard-earned money later by asking them for donation for your selfish and nonrealiatic course.u are not wise u that can't even win 3 votes in your LGA want to start a revolution and you even claim to have links with Ukraine millitary.whats is your qualification,what do you do for a leaving I what way can you prove u are worthy of getting Nigerians to Support u.this is how they start.U ARE A WICKED FRAUDSTER
Re: Closed by supercase1(m): 9:57pm On Apr 14, 2020
Tayoalaaye75:

It is still a raw idea....I am very opened to incoming ideas.

Note: I am not a politician but an engineer with a little experience in military science. I am ready to learn more but Nigeria can never continue like this.....You can PM me your email.
U think u are in action film you never see anything!!!!!!!! a lunatic trying to take advantage of gullible people
Re: Closed by supercase1(m): 10:00pm On Apr 14, 2020
Lol Ukraine wey no fit save their head and territory from Russia hands na Im wan help you overthrow Nigeria government? I laugh laugh you in DSS/Buratai voice grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Yorubas Should Learn From The ESN / EASTERN RAIL: A Scam On South East and Eastern Region / The March 8th Initiative Announces Winners Of 2021 Business, Health Grants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.