Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,537 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

Closed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Closed (2893 Views)

South-east Youths Must Renew Revolutionary Instincts To Rescue Nigeria- Olawepo / Nyrp - Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement / Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Closed by supercase1(m): 10:06pm On Apr 14, 2020
haryorbarmie83:
I will be glad to be added to the group. We need to stand firm and take back the affairs of the country from the looters.

haryorbarmieone@gmail.com
Yeah it's great someone wants to do it
Re: Closed by supercase1(m): 10:07pm On Apr 14, 2020
Lovelive:
@I am in
Don't get it twisted this guy is a fraudster that want to take advantage of Nigeria situation be warned

eeg2hugos@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Closed by supercase1(m): 10:09pm On Apr 14, 2020
ayobamiJR:
I'm in
Gbam!!!
Re: Closed by supercase1(m): 10:10pm On Apr 14, 2020
Bilabong:
Am in
Subong00@yahoo.com
Re: Closed by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 14, 2020
Not everybody is fraudulent, and the Ukraine you condemn is 100 times better than Nigeria. I don't need to prove anything to you and I also have ties in Russia. I did not ask for anybody donation and I am not seeking any political position but I ready to work with a trusted person like Sowore to fulfil the agenda.
Re: Closed by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 14, 2020
supercase1:

U think u are in action film you never see anything!!!!!!!! a lunatic trying to take advantage of gullible people

You must be happy with the way things are going. You must be benefiting one way or the other from APC or PDP, you are the criminal. Not everyone is a criminal....
Re: Closed by Daverichie008: 11:53pm On Apr 14, 2020
supercase1:
Lol Ukraine wey no fit save their head and territory from Russia hands na Im wan help you overthrow Nigeria government? I laugh laugh you in DSS/Buratai voice grin grin grin grin
Which country can adequately stand against Russia in Europe?
Re: Closed by gaddafe(m): 6:17am On Apr 15, 2020
Tayoalaaye75:

It is still a raw idea....I am very opened to incoming ideas.

Note: I am not a politician but an engineer with a little experience in military science. I am ready to learn more but Nigeria can never continue like this.....You can PM me your email.

Your idea is very good. I also understand you are not a politician. What I want to explain is quite lengthy. You will exercise patient to read it. When I'm less busy today I will try my best to write it. But let me give a summary of what I will explain:

Your idea is good but saying you want to include Sowore is basing your assumption on the premise that "a politician" is the problem in Nigeria. So when you change the politician to Sowore or whoever you choose the problems will be solved is wrong. Politicians are not our problem but the structure This is the first thing I will explain in what I will write to you later.

Some politicians were actually genuine activist but they failed and any activist will always fail. Why you may ask. I will explain this in my write up.

If for example you succeed in putting Sowore there before you realise this you Will loose the people's support and factions and various problems will creep into wherever you're about starting. I will explain this too

The problem in Nigeria is the structure. This is also part of what I will explain later. But the bigger problem is that an organization owns Nigeria. The organization is responsible for creating the structure and ensuring that it is not changed. This is where I will explain that neither the tribes in Nigeria are responsible for the problem but are victim of it.

Whatever you're doing should be aimed at changing the structure not individual. Because even Jesus Christ cannot change Nigeria with this structure.

What is actually wrong with the structures and how and why those that owns Nigeria designed it so.

The constitution is the structure. Those that can change it is the legislatures.

You need a goal. E.g: Restructuring, confederation, disintegration, true federalism etc.

And more.

1 Like

Re: Closed by Nobody: 7:37am On Apr 15, 2020
gaddafe:

Your idea is very good. I also understand you are not a politician. What I want to explain is quite lengthy. You will exercise patient to read it. When I'm less busy today I will try my best to write it. But let me give a summary of what I will explain:

Your idea is good but saying you want to include Sowore is basing your assumption on the premise that "a politician" is the problem in Nigeria. So when you change the politician to Sowore or whoever you choose the problems will be solved is wrong. Politicians are not our problem but the structure This is the first thing I will explain in what I will write to you later.

Some politicians were actually genuine activist but they failed and any activist will always fail. Why you may ask. I will explain this in my write up.

If for example you succeed in putting Sowore there before you realise this you Will loose the people's support and factions and various problems will creep into wherever you're about starting. I will explain this too

The problem in Nigeria is the structure. This is also part of what I will explain later. But the bigger problem is that an organization owns Nigeria. The organization is responsible for creating the structure and ensuring that it is not changed. This is where I will explain that neither the tribes in Nigeria are responsible for the problem but are victim of it.

Whatever you're doing should be aimed at changing the structure not individual. Because even Jesus Christ cannot change Nigeria with this structure.

What is actually wrong with the structures and how and why those that owns Nigeria designed it so.

The constitution is the structure. Those that can change it is the legislatures.

You need a goal. E.g: Restructuring, confederation, disintegration, true federalism etc.

And more.

Thank you for.your wise and clear contribution,.will be expecting your full detailed explanation but send me via DM

Restructuring or disintegration is the goal. Send me your email

Have a good day
Re: Closed by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 15, 2020
gaddafe:

And more.

There are lot more sensible people in this nation than I foolishly taught.

Promoting a party and a political figure head to champion the same is not arcane to putting the cart before the ox.

It is the ox that should drive the cart not the other way around.

This is the reason why sowore is still under detention and dss surveillance today.

You cannot champion a party and a political revolution without first championing a political cause.

Mahatma Gandhi had a cause and a strong base among his own people who were friendly to his cause.

People have praised him for his ability to raise millions of men in every single protest.

But Mahatma Gandhi was a teacher.

A revolution begins with a teaching.

And a good teacher teaching all the locals the doctrine.

You build personal and political power so naturally as the doctrine spreads around the populace.

Mandela tried the anger and rage style towed by sowore.

What did he get? 27 years imprisonment.

Then he became a teacher of the people. A voice of the people and their inspiration from the prison grounds.

He became one of the greatest political leaders who ever lived in history.

Hitler first tried taking over Germany in one night of anger and rage like sowore.

He ended up in prison.

In prison, he became a teacher and wrote about his cause in the book Mein Kampf (My Pain? )

Once he was released, he changed strategy and turned the Nazi party into political schools of thought spread around the whole land with himself as the leader of these schools and political movement.

In fact, at a point literal uniforms and books were being produced.

And you know the end of the story!

Same story for Stalin, Mussolini and Mao Tse Tsung, Deng Xiaoping and currently President Xi Jiping.

You see, knowledge is power!

What any true revolutionary will give his or her people is KNOWLEDGE.

Knowledge is key to everything.

A true leader will lead people in knowledge and with knowledge.

When you give people knowledge you give them power.

Any other idea of power is a myth.

All power begins with knowledge.

In the 21st century people want thought leaders who show them how to think and what to think on their own.

How to make their own lives better.

And it is from this very simple idea that the politics of the future will be built.

Previously people wanted leaders who would teach them what to do.

Today people want leaders who would teach them what to think and what to feel.

You must begin your political revolution with a strong cause for driving a strong movement with a very strong political base.

This is my humble opinion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Closed by Bilabong(m): 8:08am On Apr 15, 2020
supercase1:

Don't be deceived this guy is a scam be warned

Oga thank u... Jay bless
Re: Closed by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 15, 2020
samuelivingston:

Promoting a party and a political figure head to champion the same is not arcane to putting the cart before the ox.

This is the reason why sowore is still under detention and dss surveillance today.

You cannot champion a party and a political revolution without first championing a political cause.

Mahatma Gandhi had a cause and a strong base among his own people who were friendly to his cause.

People have praised him for his ability to raise millions of men in every single protest.

You build personal and political power so naturally as the doctrine spreads around the populace.

Then he became a teacher of the people. A voice of the people and their inspiration from the prison grounds.

Hitler first tried taking over Germany in one night of anger and rage like sowore.

He ended up in prison.

In prison, he became a teacher and wrote about his cause in the book Mein Kampf (My Pain? )

Once he was released, he changed strategy and turned the Nazi party into political schools of thought spread around the whole land with himself as the leader of these schools and political movement.

Same story for Stalin, Mussolini and Mao Tse Tsung, Deng Xiaoping and currently President Xi Jiping.

In the 21st century people want thought leaders who show them how to think and what to think on their own.

And it is from this very simple idea that the politics of the future will be built.

You must begin your political revolution with a strong cause for driving a strong movement with a very strong political base.

There is a goal for this ( Restructuring or disintegration or regionalism) Please note that I am not a politician but I have tactics that can be used if there are serious loyal members, there will be a political writer amongst us, definitely not me, but I am ready to contribute the best way that I can and with my little knowledge. I am also very open to like minds that TRUELY wants the best for her people and LOVE her people.

2 Likes

Re: Closed by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 15, 2020
Bilabong:

Oga thank u... Jay bless

Which other scam is greater than that of APC and PDP looters. Use ur head, that guy is either benefiting from the rot of the country or he likes the situation of things (suffering and smiling), you know, LOTS of Nigerians don't know that they are REAAALLY suffering.
Re: Closed by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 15, 2020
I thought it's Naira Marley's party
Re: Closed by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 15, 2020
Waste of time. When the time comes they will. Sell out to apc or. Pdp
Re: Closed by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 15, 2020
Tayoalaaye75:

The party is not registered, it is online party with vision to make it a reality, there would be a dedicated website in the future ones there are real members and I will fund it myself. I speak Russian and Ukrainian language fluently and I have link to Ukraine military that are ready to give support and underground military training on my go ahead....don't quote this, I will delete in in few minutes.

Good one
Re: Closed by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 15, 2020
gaddafe:
There is already a flaw in what you're proposing. I wonder why no one figured it out. I can't send you my email openly in this thread. Message me directly to get it

My battery has run down, I would have explained the flaw I'm talking about. Once I see power to charge the phone I will modify this post.

I am waiting
Re: Closed by dukeprince50: 11:32am On Apr 15, 2020
Seun, lalasticlala, Dominique, mynd44, ishilove.
We can't afford to have a revolutionary party in Nigeria.
We don't want to be syria
Re: Closed by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 15, 2020
https://www.nairaland.com/4131364/nigerian-youth-political-revolution-movement

Look at how this thread above just died down.
I am not sure we are ready for any change. It is really discouraging.
Re: Closed by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 15, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Waste of time. When the time comes they will. Sell out to apc or. Pdp
I think so too, I am not sure we are ready for any change. Our people is already used to suffering and we count it as a way of life. We are too greedy
Re: Closed by SLam231: 2:21pm On Apr 15, 2020
IM IN FULL

lordslam101@gmail.com.

Our fathers have failed it’s time we build our country coz no one will do
Re: Closed by gaddafe(m): 4:30pm On Apr 15, 2020
samuelivingston:

He ended up in prison.

You are very much on point
Re: Closed by Afospecialk: 7:42am On Apr 16, 2020
Am interested

This is kind of spirit have been clamoring for

Kindly add me up
Re: Closed by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 16, 2020
Afospecialk:
Am interested

This is kind of spirit have been clamoring for

Kindly add me up

I checked through your post and I will decline your request of joining unless you are TRUELY ready to change your idealogy or at least compromise. I myself, I am a Yoruba guy, and my main Target and starting point is from the SW and for the south Westerners that will later promote restructuring and regionalism or total disintegration. That is the bigger picture, but believe me, SE and Igbos are not our enemy....I would like Sowore to lead this for us but in a VERY VERY different approach from what he has been doing in the past. He will start from somewhere ( Lagos )..He will not make mention of revolution anymore till he is power as a Governor

You are tribalistic and this movement will need the support of SE and they can take over there region and every region will develop at her own pace.

1 Like

Re: Closed by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 16, 2020
gaddafe:

You are very much on point

I am open to more informations and ready to know everybody ideas...this is the foundation of this movement and every idea and critism is highly welcomed.
Re: Closed by gaddafe(m): 9:53am On Apr 16, 2020
Tayoalaaye75:

I am open to more informations and ready to know everybody ideas...this is the foundation of this movement and every idea and critism is highly welcomed.

I've used the send email function to send you the message. I don't know if you got it.
Re: Closed by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 16, 2020
gaddafe:

I've used the send email function to send you the message. I don't know if you got it.

I got it, check your inbox for the reply
Re: Closed by Oskha007(m): 12:57pm On Apr 16, 2020
Don't get m wrong...all I desire is for the old cargoes to leave government...they are the problem with greedy mind...
Tayoalaaye75:

=====Okay======
Sorry, I doubt if your intentions are really genuine.
Re: Closed by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 16, 2020
gaddafe:

And more.

Very good, I know that structure is our key problem not politicians, the main aim is to Restructure the country..
Re: Closed by gwarotango: 1:26pm On Apr 16, 2020
Tayoalaaye75:

The party is not registered, it is online party with vision to make it a reality, there would be a dedicated website in the future ones there are real members and I will fund it myself. I speak Russian and Ukrainian language fluently and I have link to Ukraine military that are ready to give support and underground military training on my go ahead....don't quote this, I will delete in in few minutes.
This post can get you into a lot of trouble
Re: Closed by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 16, 2020
gwarotango:
This post can get you into a lot of trouble

You can do your worst...do you think I am foolish? All my steps are planned and I am still very anonymous. I checked your post and profile and I must say you benefit a lot in the rot of the country. Regionalism will keep you on check
Re: Closed by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 16, 2020
Please note: there would be no form of tribalism because we have been living, transacting, and mating with each other for thousands of years but everybody has to know who is who. Regionalism or Total disintegration does not stop us from living together but each region will have to move at her own pace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

F.G Has Refused To Pay The Nigeria Police The New Salary / PDP 16 Years Legacy Vs APC 5 Years / Enough! Let's Take Our Country Back- Seun Akinbaloye Of Channels TV Speak(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.