Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,218 members, 7,807,745 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

"true Service In Humility Is The Secret Of Greatness". - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / "true Service In Humility Is The Secret Of Greatness". (2147 Views)

The Secret Life Of A Housegirl / Hope And The Island Of Greatness(season2) / Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"true Service In Humility Is The Secret Of Greatness". by diyobdw(f): 10:10am On Jan 04, 2011
“True Service in Humility is the Secret of Greatness”

* Life Coaching

by lanre olusola (Edit post)

“True Service in Humility is the Secret of Greatness”.

There are however 3 Levels of Service Delivery.

1) SURVIVAL (Service to Self)

Being self centered and Selfish (i.e. Focus on one’s own “NEEDS” ONLY).

2) SUCCESS (Service also to Self)

Being self centered and Selfish (i.e. Focus on one’s own “WANTS” ONLY for VANITY).

3) SIGNIFICANCE (Service to Others) Being others people centered and Selfless (i.e Focus on the needs & dreams of others)

“Significant people live beyond their time-for the good they do outlive them”.

We call them( Gandhi, Mother Theresa, Martin Luther etc) -NOTICE no “Late” before their names—

“Significant people Never die”…….

Become Significant in 2011; Live your life in the True Service of others.

“The Catalyst”

more via www.naijacoach.com

(1) (Reply)

Scientists Discover Hell: As Astronauts Find Heaven (paperback) / Let's Play With Words / 1999 CONSTITUTION OF FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA – A BOOK REVIEW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.