Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,764 members, 7,806,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

My Sister Died In My Hands After Childbirth, I'm Now A Father -man Recounts - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Sister Died In My Hands After Childbirth, I'm Now A Father -man Recounts (1373 Views)

My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! / My Parents Destroyed My Life In Guise Of Love, I'm Now Depressed Daily / Husband Takes Back Cheating Wife Who Got Pregnant For Her Boss - Man Recounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sister Died In My Hands After Childbirth, I'm Now A Father -man Recounts by TheOlusanjo(m): 8:50am On Apr 12, 2020
It is a Sunday and having to remind ourselves of 'the humanity' in us even in these perilous times should take over church preaching today. A Ghanaian man has shared a touching story of how he took up the role of a father shortly after his younger sister died from childbirth complications.

The story obtained from 'Humansofny' page on Instagram is one of a brother and his younger sister who felt so disappointed that she got pregnant and he did not know until she was 7months gone. The man recounted how he had no choice than to forgive his sister and assumed the responsibilities of taking care of her till the inevitable happened.

Read the full account below:

[quote]My sister was the only girl in our family. There were four of us—but between me and her it was different. We were the closest in age, so we shared a lot. We shared the same bedroom. We shared the same food. And we shared lot of secrets. That’s why I was so disappointed that she didn’t tell me about the pregnancy. She was already seven months along when I heard the news from a friend. When I confronted her, she tried to deny it. She only told the truth when I promised that I’d support her no matter what. My niece was born on December 19th. She was named Aseda, which means ‘thanksgiving.’ After the birth, everything seemed fine. My sister and I were talking on the phone. She was sending me pictures. But on Christmas Eve the complications began.

Full story here: https://theinfong.com/2020/04/bro-ato-anything-that-youd-do-for-me-please-do-for-my-baby-a-ladys-last-words-to-her-elder-brother-touching-story/

Re: My Sister Died In My Hands After Childbirth, I'm Now A Father -man Recounts by kestolove95(m): 9:13am On Apr 12, 2020
Useless sister, fvcking without protection
Re: My Sister Died In My Hands After Childbirth, I'm Now A Father -man Recounts by Ifyjos(f): 9:22am On Apr 12, 2020
So sad
Re: My Sister Died In My Hands After Childbirth, I'm Now A Father -man Recounts by KINGreignn: 10:36am On Apr 12, 2020
kestolove95:

Only a useless person knows another who's useless.

9 Likes

Re: My Sister Died In My Hands After Childbirth, I'm Now A Father -man Recounts by jeff1607(m): 12:03pm On Apr 12, 2020
kestolove95:

seriously?

have you no empathy?

1 Like

Re: My Sister Died In My Hands After Childbirth, I'm Now A Father -man Recounts by merieam16(f): 1:00pm On Apr 12, 2020
kestolove95:
miss perfect. ode!

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Died In My Hands After Childbirth, I'm Now A Father -man Recounts by frozen70(f): 1:22pm On Apr 12, 2020
TheOlusanjo:
It is a Sunday and having to remind ourselves of 'the humanity' in us even in these perilous times should take over church preaching today. A Ghanaian man has shared a touching story of how he took up the role of a father shortly after his younger sister died from childbirth complications.

The story obtained from 'Humansofny' page on Instagram is one of a brother and his younger sister who felt so disappointed that she got pregnant and he did not know until she was 7months gone. The man recounted how he had no choice than to forgive his sister and assumed the responsibilities of taking care of her till the inevitable happened.

Read the full account below:

That's why you are her brother and the closest to her
Re: My Sister Died In My Hands After Childbirth, I'm Now A Father -man Recounts by Liposure: 1:44pm On Apr 26, 2020
kestolove95:
hi

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of This Hair Scammer.. Zainab Abubakar / As A Married Person, If Your Spouse Starved You Of Intimacy, How Will You React? / In Rememberance Of Dead Nairalanders:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.