Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

If Your Phone Ain’t Making You Money Then It Is A Liability Throw It Away - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If Your Phone Ain’t Making You Money Then It Is A Liability Throw It Away (717 Views)

Can You Tell Your Friend What You Do Online That Gives You Money / Billionaire Woman Shares Throw Back Picture As Fans React (photo) / 5 Online Businesses That MUST Make You Money Without Any Skill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Phone Ain’t Making You Money Then It Is A Liability Throw It Away by marrok: 9:30am On Apr 12, 2020
Do you have a smartphone? Are you a student, a driver, a trader, or even jobless and want to make atleast 20k weekly without much stress? All you need is a smartphone with internet connection, to participate in this opportunity.

Can you spend 10mins daily online and you can be making at least 20k weekly from your smartphone.

If you’re tired of being broke just like I was when I came across this amazing opportunity then text my WhatsApp number( 08162432537) so I can add you to the WhatsApp group

I’m going to teach you how to make atleast 20k weekly for free

Please don’t hit me up if you’re not ready to stop brokeness

Limited Offers Available
Re: If Your Phone Ain’t Making You Money Then It Is A Liability Throw It Away by Emmakohodis747(m): 9:33am On Apr 12, 2020
I smell catfish aka scam

1 Like

Re: If Your Phone Ain’t Making You Money Then It Is A Liability Throw It Away by Shinex777: 9:37am On Apr 12, 2020
[color=#770077][/color] info please
Re: If Your Phone Ain’t Making You Money Then It Is A Liability Throw It Away by marrok: 9:51am On Apr 12, 2020
Emmakohodis747:
I smell catfish aka scam
why don’t you smell Money and think about making money
Re: If Your Phone Ain’t Making You Money Then It Is A Liability Throw It Away by olastarnet: 1:39pm On Apr 12, 2020
marrok:
Do you have a smartphone? Are you a student, a driver, a trader, or even jobless and want to make atleast 20k weekly without much stress? All you need is a smartphone with internet connection, to participate in this opportunity.

Can you spend 10mins daily online and you can be making at least 20k weekly from your smartphone.

If you’re tired of being broke just like I was when I came across this amazing opportunity then text my WhatsApp number( 08162432537) so I can add you to the WhatsApp group

I’m going to teach you how to make atleast 20k weekly for free

Please don’t hit me up if you’re not ready to stop brokeness

Limited Offers Available
Re: If Your Phone Ain’t Making You Money Then It Is A Liability Throw It Away by Tbusted(m): 11:45pm On Apr 12, 2020
Bossman am interested please add me to your WhatsApp group 08091302759. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Send And Receive Money From Nigeria And Ghana. / I Earn Millions With Buying And Selling Of Crypto Currency / How To Build A Six Figure Online Business Within Three Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.