Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,430 members, 7,800,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

Can You Marry A Lady Your Friend Has Often Made Love To (as Close Friends)? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Lady Your Friend Has Often Made Love To (as Close Friends)? (2915 Views)

As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? / Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. / Church Brother To A Lady: Your Picture Is 'Erotic For A Cool Sister' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry A Lady Your Friend Has Often Made Love To (as Close Friends)? by terry026(m): 9:44am On Apr 12, 2020
Hello Nairalanders.. hope y'all are doing good?

There is this lady I knew through my friend about 8 years back. I met her once through my friend (we visited her at home), my friend told me about her that they were best of friends, and at that time sex wasnt involved.
Later, while I was out of the country to study, me and the lady re-established contact and we started communicating up to the point of dating, we got along well and cared a lot for each other and made each other happy, and she was still my friend's close friend.
At some point, I got to know that my friend and this lady had sex some (or even most) times, even though they are just close friends and not dating each other. The lady posts my friend on her Whatsapp status most times as MCM, MCE, MFM CVE, ELE and the likes (the usual ladies thing). They are still very close to the extent that the lady told me, my friend sometimes come to spend days at her house.
At a point around late 2018, we stopped dating amd communication was limited for some reasons. I came back 2019, and I met with the lady again (as just friends). Recently, we decided to start dating again, and we talked about marriage, but I cant help but think of my friend's (who is still her close friend) sexual moments with her. They are still very close friends like before...
Is this kind of closeness with my friend dangerous for Marriage?
Will my friend still be meeting this lady and old times will keep recurring between them?
These and some other questions are running through my mind at all times...

Need your help Nairalanders.....
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Your Friend Has Often Made Love To (as Close Friends)? by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 12, 2020
yes But depends on the friend and how He take Do the FUCKING

I'm Here to read comments Sha!!

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Your Friend Has Often Made Love To (as Close Friends)? by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 12, 2020
Let me tell you something
Leave her alone jejely
If not you know what will later happen sad

7 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Your Friend Has Often Made Love To (as Close Friends)? by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 12, 2020
lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Your Friend Has Often Made Love To (as Close Friends)? by Shormiey(m): 9:51am On Apr 12, 2020
Hmmm.....the dude will fvck her sotey she go born all the guy pikin for you....shey your brain no wan work....what's wrong with this man gan? You better leave her and look for a better girl....she is a lost soul... lipsrsealed

15 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Your Friend Has Often Made Love To (as Close Friends)? by Nwodosis(m): 9:52am On Apr 12, 2020
In the eyes of the law, sorry I mean in the eyes of the relationships, you are the one snatching your friend's babe! Your friend will see it as a revenge and will have no guilty in climbing her as your wife.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Your Friend Has Often Made Love To (as Close Friends)? by dawnomike(m): 9:55am On Apr 12, 2020
Well... You seem to be breaking a brotherly code here. Please I beg you... It is not safe!

Imagine you are not at home and your friend came visiting and decided to wait till you return.
Even though nothing might happen between him and your wife... your mind would have imagined a lot of tinz bfor u get home.
What about if you have to travel for long amd paradventure your wife calls to tell you your friend came to visit... Your mind will think so many things even though maybe nothing happened!

Safe yourself the trauma to avoid future trust issues that may affect your marriage.... It is not about how you feel now, consider the future!

15 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Your Friend Has Often Made Love To (as Close Friends)? by Oluromantic: 9:55am On Apr 12, 2020
Yoruba get one proverb..

Make long stick no chuk person for eyes, na from far we dey avoid am.

In other words, rat weh see fish on top trap, e get 2 decisions to make for him life. Either he let the fish go and wait for another fish, or risk him life, joy health and happiness by going for the fish on trap.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Your Friend Has Often Made Love To (as Close Friends)? by ahiboilandgas: 9:56am On Apr 12, 2020
terry026:
Hello Nairalanders.. hope y'all are doing good?

There is this lady I knew through my friend about 8 years back. I met her once through my friend (we visited her at home), my friend told me about her that they were best of friends, and at that time sex wasnt involved.
Later, while I was out of the country to study, me and the lady re-established contact and we started communicating up to the point of dating, we got along well and cared a lot for each other and made each other happy, and she was still my friend's close friend.
At some point, I got to know that my friend and this lady had sex some (or even most) times, even though they are just close friends and not dating each other. The lady posts my friend on her Whatsapp status most times as MCM, MCE, MFM CVE, ELE and the likes (the usual ladies thing). They are still very close to the extent that the lady told me, my friend sometimes come to spend days at her house.
At a point around late 2018, we stopped dating amd communication was limited for some reasons. I came back 2019, and I met with the lady again (as just friends). Recently, we decided to start dating again, and we talked about marriage, but I cant help but think of my friend's (who is still her close friend) sexual moments with her. They are still very close friends like before...
Is this kind of closeness with my friend dangerous for Marriage?
Will my friend still be meeting this lady and old times will keep recurring between them?
These and some other questions are running through my mind at all times...

Need your help Nairalanders.....
why na? Say girls don finish....okafors law.....pls go look for a neutral ground

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Your Friend Has Often Made Love To (as Close Friends)? by Papertrails(m): 9:56am On Apr 12, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Let me tell you something
Leave her alone jejely
If not you know what will later happen sad

Okafors law is inevitable

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Your Friend Has Often Made Love To (as Close Friends)? by Dreiwizzy: 9:57am On Apr 12, 2020
If the said friend is my very good friend, I mean that kind of friend you trust more than your own blood; my answer is yes. Some would say that they might still mingle in the future, yeah! You're very correct; you know one thing i don't tolerate is disloyalty. If shit occurs again.. hmm mehn that's the end between the two relationships.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Your Friend Has Often Made Love To (as Close Friends)? by Babaalajo(m): 9:57am On Apr 12, 2020
Don't marry her if you don't have a stone heart, even if they stop being close like before because of ur marriage you will always think otherwise....
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Your Friend Has Often Made Love To (as Close Friends)? by Fheelzz(m): 9:58am On Apr 12, 2020
grin
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Your Friend Has Often Made Love To (as Close Friends)? by Bobcygan: 9:58am On Apr 12, 2020
Really, the help u need is for God to give u brain. Can't waste my precious tym on this bullshit. Is it dt we men are just dumb or what I can't seems to understand

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Your Friend Has Often Made Love To (as Close Friends)? by blovesther(f): 10:00am On Apr 12, 2020
As a lady sef, I can't sleep with a man my friend has slept with not to talk of marrying him.

I will always remember/imagine the fuckings

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Your Friend Has Often Made Love To (as Close Friends)? by Kobicove(m): 10:05am On Apr 12, 2020
I would advise that you forget about marrying her in this instance

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Your Friend Has Often Made Love To (as Close Friends)? by donbachi(m): 10:09am On Apr 12, 2020
The thought of it..fit kill man.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Your Friend Has Often Made Love To (as Close Friends)? by Olalan(m): 10:10am On Apr 12, 2020
For your sanity pls find love elsewhere.......
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Your Friend Has Often Made Love To (as Close Friends)? by Quality20(m): 10:12am On Apr 12, 2020
Abeg forget about all Ds comments above. Ur friend is only trying to turn Ds lady to a hoe by force while she sees him as a friend. Pls don't allow that to happen. Tell d girl ur mind and why she shd stop seeing ur friend, her enemy. Ur friend may never think of marrying her. By d time she is married to u, she herself will learn to keep away from d marriage breaker, just as ur.friend too will develop sense.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Your Friend Has Often Made Love To (as Close Friends)? by mofeoluwadassah: 11:02am On Apr 12, 2020
Here to read comments cool
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Your Friend Has Often Made Love To (as Close Friends)? by Kennyprince: 11:21am On Apr 12, 2020
Bro, are u so so helpless that u can't even get your own woman?

Haba men, men

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Your Friend Has Often Made Love To (as Close Friends)? by tunize(m): 11:28am On Apr 12, 2020
blovesther:
As a lady sef, I can't sleep with a man my friend has slept with not to talk of marrying him.

I will always remember/imagine the fuckings
O.p if u get sense shey u don hear am for female mouth bttr tink like human being wen u be.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Your Friend Has Often Made Love To (as Close Friends)? by Tchange1(m): 11:34am On Apr 12, 2020
My brother! My brother!! My brother!!!

That girl will destroy you if you go ahead with her.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Your Friend Has Often Made Love To (as Close Friends)? by tunize(m): 11:44am On Apr 12, 2020
99% of all this bestie this and that with opposite sex ends up fucking themselves in disguise.
Be careful of ppl u call friends they might just be ur end.
Outside wen u go u nor see bttr girl there or even bttr girl wen u come back na the one ur friend don use nack ground tire dey u to marry "who do you"?
Make i nor jst put am for ur body today na easter i rest my case.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Your Friend Has Often Made Love To (as Close Friends)? by wizdomnzube(m): 12:08pm On Apr 12, 2020
Oga pipe dis gal make you waka dey go.

Niggaz go just dey act like who dey use dia brain exchange garri for market.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Your Friend Has Often Made Love To (as Close Friends)? by Phenomenal16(f): 12:15pm On Apr 12, 2020
Sooner or later u will discover u don't trust her
U grab?
Marriage is really a long time ,,,,,trust is very important....
U can still marry her if u want
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Your Friend Has Often Made Love To (as Close Friends)? by Emu4u2c: 12:55pm On Apr 12, 2020
tunize:
99% of all this bestie this and that with opposite sex ends up fucking themselves in disguise.
Outside wen u go u nor see bttr girl there or even bttr girl wen u come back na the one ur friend don use nack ground tire dey u to marry "who do you"?
I weak give the bros sef.He go outside he nor see .He cum back he nor see .Na the one were him friend done use chop indomie he wan marry.I had a similar case recently.Comon sense just tell me to forget the mumu girl.I nor know how I wan take dey package With am after the discovery sef.I know say I fit kill her one day for sleep if I nor go my way plus Na their the manipulation go sit down ground wella
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Your Friend Has Often Made Love To (as Close Friends)? by suaveBrother(m): 2:05pm On Apr 12, 2020
... stay far away from her ...
... she has been tagged ...
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Your Friend Has Often Made Love To (as Close Friends)? by Coldie(m): 2:29pm On Apr 12, 2020
I fit o...

Some guys would have the luck of a nice girl falling for them, and they will be misbehaving. While you would be praying if this girl mistakenly break up with this guy na straight marry before d guy eye go clear come back come beg... LoL

Dating a girl is a game of chance coincidentally a stup1d boy dates a girl before you that you know is very good. Just because they have had sex you would say u can't.

The next girl u want go date its because u don't know her ex and havent heard her story. If the ex tell u her own story u might find out that whatever ur friend told u abt d girl is still learning

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Your Friend Has Often Made Love To (as Close Friends)? by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 3:06pm On Apr 12, 2020
"They are still very close to the extent that the lady told me, my friend sometimes come to spend days at her house"

My only question for you is what do you think happens whenever your friend spends days at her house?
Fasting and prayers?
Start thinking

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Your Friend Has Often Made Love To (as Close Friends)? by terry026(m): 5:29pm On Apr 12, 2020
lol grin

IdreamOfUnicorn:
"They are still very close to the extent that the lady told me, my friend sometimes come to spend days at her house"

My only question for you is what do you think happens whenever your friend spends days at her house?
Fasting and prayers?
Start thinking
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Your Friend Has Often Made Love To (as Close Friends)? by terry026(m): 5:31pm On Apr 12, 2020
I laugh in Swahili...

tunize:

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Want To Be Poor, Just Marry A Nigerian Girl . Read To Understand / A Single Mom Of Triplets Is Eyeing Me! / What Is Wrong If I Marry Calabar Girl..why The Stereotype

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.