Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed (77869 Views)

ESN Is Needed/ Edo On Fire As Fulani Herdsmen Houses Destroyed In Edo (videos) / Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed / Pipeline Explosion Rocks Komkom, Izuoma In Oyigbo, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 12, 2020
Meeyankee:

Guy are you sure you are from Edo state? Why will you made such comments.. na Igbo be our problem for Edo state? Guy you no try oo.

I doubt it's an Edo person
Could be one of these pained South westerners trying to bring hatred amongst Edos and Igbos.
This is a faceless forum. Anybody can aim to be whomever

3 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by Goziesolar: 3:43pm On Apr 12, 2020
Daboomb:

This is the part of HISTORY that most Igbos shiled from telling their children.
When you dont tell your Children the TRUTH, how do you expect them to heal?

For example, Igbo Parents will not tell their Children that the South West refused to join in the Secession Plan, because they felt and said they were not in a position (MILITARILY) to wage a war. All the Garrissons in the SW were occupied by Northern Soldiers, making the SW vulnerable. Thay asked Ojukwu to HOLD ON for a more opportuned time, when success is better assured.
OJUKWU IGNORED them and declared secession.

Igbo Parents would not tell their Children that the SW stood aloof, refused to participate in the war but Biafran soldiers kept attacking the SW, using the excuse that Lagos was the Capital of Nigeria. But even at that, was Benin kingdom, Ondo, etc also capitals of Nigeria?

Igbo parents would not tell their Children that Biafra ttacked benin Kingdom, looted the Central bank in benin and burned it down, stole all assets of the kingdom and imposed taxes on the benin people, curtailing all their human rights!

Igbo Parents will not tell their Children that the only reason the SW got involved on the Federal side was because the Biafran army was bombing the SW unrelentlessly, instead of carrying their bombs up North where those fighting them are from. .Same way the Igbos of today keeps attacking Yorubas when it is not Yorubas that is declaring Pyhton dance in the South East, rahter Yorubas accommodate them like brothers, all over Yoruba lands
Who folds their hands and allow someone else to bomb them out?
SW has no choice than to defend its land

We can go on and on,, the misinformation of their Children, by Igbo parents is what is fuelling the fued between both tribes and it is what is unfortunately and ironically, preventing the actualisation of Biafra.
Biafra can never be achieved without the support of the SW, the earlier the SE understands that, the better. Even Kanu is beginning to see reason in that direction now, hence his romance with Sowore
. undecided undecided

Before anyne responds, please think properly first.
the Igbo's bring value to the southwest my bro,real estate is what it is in the west because of the Igbo's...put up a land for sale and see who comes for it

2 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by Youngjohnosas: 3:43pm On Apr 12, 2020
Fucsheetup:
Bro, bro, bro

I’m not tribalistic like you are, so I do not give a flying fuc about what you wrote up there. The whole of Nigeria is a shithole with barely literate people who would not think for themselves if a gun was pointed at them. Everyone here will be a criminal at one point of their lives

You have no right to speak on societal ills as an Edo man, the only time we hear about you is if somebody was arrested in Italy or a bird turns into a woman. Your population in Edo state is nothing compared to these Ibos is nothing so pipe down. Nothing is ever heard from your state but bad news often useless

GOOD OR BAD, EDO STATE HAS NOTHING TO OFFER NIGERIA OR THE WORLD
u just wrote off point, the truth remains that ur people are the most greedy and self centered people I have seen in my life. I stayed in the east for less than two weeks and the cases of food poisoning and burial of able bodied youth was alarming. I have never seen a human turn into a bird here, I guess u have seen it all in the yeast.

the only time we hear of your contribution is when we hear of baby factories, fake drugs, prostitution, ritual killings. that's only when I hear of an average Ibo man. spit on U.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by Kingx4sure: 3:46pm On Apr 12, 2020
BABANGBALI:
deyr there dey dream
It's fact and not a dream. It's staring at everyone and seems not to be stopping anytime soon.

2 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by Fucsheetup(f): 3:47pm On Apr 12, 2020
Youngjohnosas:
u just wrote off point, the truth remains that ur people are the most greedy and self centered people I have seen in my life. I stayed in the east for less than two weeks and the cases of food poisoning and burial of able bodied youth was alarming. I have never seen a human turn into a bird here, I guess u have seen it all in the yeast.

the only time we hear of your contribution is when we hear of baby factories, fake drugs, prostitution, ritual killings. that's only when I hear of an average Ibo man. spit on U.
Illiterate. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by AkupeMBANO(m): 3:47pm On Apr 12, 2020
nero2face:
yes ur right, even the killing of Afenifere leader's daughter... useless brainless dogs called Hausa/Fulanis
bro i Hail. give it to them hot hot

2 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by Youngjohnosas: 3:50pm On Apr 12, 2020
SilvaBullet:

A simple swap test from your mouth will reveal laboratory proof that you are the descendant of the greatest armed robber in Nigeria's history, Laurence Anini and a maternal nephew to his deputy, Monday Osunbor. George Iyamu, a senior police officer also an indigene of Edo state and the arms supplier to Anini was your father's bestman.

Oh, did I mention Edo state is the birth place of Yahoo + ?

At every road junction in Benin there is likely to be a pot of calabash with a headless chicken, broken eggs and other assortment of fetish rituals. You are as close to idols as the first Benin man who walked this planet despite several thousands of years separating the both of you. There are still mud houses in benin -- not out of cultural preservation but out of poverty and laziness brought about by these ancient curses.

Edo state is the most backward and underdeveloped in the entire South South, not because of lack of natural resources or population but because it lags behind in human resources where its male population would rather wait for their sister to send home proceeds from Italian sexual adventures or engage in armed robbery or fraud.

And you must be stupid implying I'm from the East even though people in that region best you in every human endeavour.

grin grin grin

it's a shame u are even impersonating, since you are too weak to defend ur homeland because u know its so inferior u case is dead on arrival.

I cant drag words with someone that is not bold enough to identify his roots in a faceless forum.you are a disgrace to your family and your state of Origin .may inferiority complex not kee u in the nearest future.
Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by sidonlook: 3:55pm On Apr 12, 2020
Astark:
you think benins gives a Bleep about igbos and their Biafra?

When igbos wanted to leave nigeria the first time what did the benins say? We said don't add us to your plan and leave our region alone but instead you attack us.

Nothing concern us concern Biafra, it's the fulani you should be fighting

How does this relates to "explosion rocks Benin, houses destroyed " ?

3 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by sidonlook: 3:56pm On Apr 12, 2020
donvicky2007:
Picture or?

But why this bomb blast around residential areas, something is very fishy and our government isn't telling us the truth, only if we have a government.
Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 12, 2020
SciLab:

You are bloody ewedu gobbling muslim. You can't hide your stinking body odour. grin

Na dem grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by sidonlook: 3:57pm On Apr 12, 2020
Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by adelaja70(m): 3:59pm On Apr 12, 2020
[quote author=obynzo post=88362215]

But thought the topic was about an explosion in Benin city. How on earth did this turn into an igbo bashing affair? When will Nigerian youths have sense and stop being used as tools of division?[/quote
I tire for IGBO PEOPLE oooo....

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by Arysexy(m): 4:01pm On Apr 12, 2020
[quote author=adelaja70 post=88366354][/quote]

Afonja will never have sense. Too much hydraulic spirogyra soup is obviously the culprit

2 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by BABANGBALI: 4:01pm On Apr 12, 2020
Kingx4sure:
It's fact and not a dream. It's staring at everyone and seems not to be stopping anytime soon.
ok now

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by sidonlook: 4:01pm On Apr 12, 2020
HERE was pandemonium at Dumez Street, Off Benin Auchi Road, Eyean, Benin City yesterday after an early morning explosion suspected to be bomb in the area. About six houses were affected by the explosion, while its impacts were visible in about six houses in the area.

As at the time journalists visited the place, operatives of the Nigeria Police were already on ground to ascertain the cause of the explosion.

Commissioner of Police, Lawal Jimeta, who spoke to newsmen, said investigation had begun on the matter.

People in the area alleged that the explosion came from a suspected bomb producer in the area.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/04/explosion-rocks-benin-houses-destroyed-2/
Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by sidonlook: 4:03pm On Apr 12, 2020
Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 12, 2020
humilitypays:
stop it, are you not smart enough to know that Astark is a disgruntled Yoruba Boy pretending to be Edo person to insult Igbos and push Igbos to start attacking Edo people in an effort to cause Edo people on nairaland to start hating Igbos like some Yorubas here.

You guys ought to be smarter than this na haba.

Even the lady I quoted below noticed it but you a dull Igbo person couldn't notice this. It is their new tactics to bring more tribes into their hating squad for Igbos, reason well next time and don't fall for their nework tactive of inciting other tribes against Igbos by claiming to be another tribe to abuse Igbos or claim to be Igbos to abuse other tribes so other tribes can join them to hate Igbos for no reason.

Next time, just tell such person to stop pretending to be the tribe he is claiming to be and move on. Like that the rest readers will know who they are. Don't attack other tribes because of what one foolish disgruntled Yoruba boy typed on a faceless forum please stop it.

Even the way he was repeating that Oyo state is bigger than Biafra should have told you who he is but you were not smart enough to decode it angry

Didn't you see what this lady wrote
She is smarter than you trying to defend Igbos blindly, learn from her angry

A certain nairaland mod deleted that Limeta post.
I wonder why
I think nairaland is supporting the anti-Igbo posts here

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 12, 2020
Meeyankee

You guys should this nonsense the idiot that made that statement is not from Edo he from Oyo state. Please and please we don’t have any problem with Igbo . Igbo people are very loving and accommodative I did my NYSC at Abia State, my younger brother went to esut university.

This is dangerous impersonation if that is the case. All just targeted to achieve evil aim.

2 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by sidonlook: 4:06pm On Apr 12, 2020

Ok
Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by sidonlook: 4:08pm On Apr 12, 2020
sidonlook:
HERE was pandemonium at Dumez Street, Off Benin Auchi Road, Eyean, Benin City yesterday after an early morning explosion suspected to be bomb in the area. About six houses were affected by the explosion, while its impacts were visible in about six houses in the area.

As at the time journalists visited the place, operatives of the Nigeria Police were already on ground to ascertain the cause of the explosion.

Commissioner of Police, Lawal Jimeta, who spoke to newsmen, said investigation had begun on the matter.

People in the area alleged that the explosion came from a suspected bomb producer in the area.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/04/explosion-rocks-benin-houses-destroyed-2/
Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by sidonlook: 4:09pm On Apr 12, 2020
donvicky2007:
Picture or?

But why this bomb blast around residential areas, something is very fishy and our government isn't telling us the truth, only if we have a government.
Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by MondayOsunbor(m): 4:09pm On Apr 12, 2020
Racoon:
shocked Lagos, Akure and now Benin.

how i was wrong i was actually have osun state in mind for a followup blast

not knowing it going to come close to home! fulani never ready to give up power !
Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by sidonlook: 4:11pm On Apr 12, 2020
Too bad

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia / Laetitia Naankang Dagan's Last Moments On Social Media / Gunshots As Hoodlums Loot Dogara’s House In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.