Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

I.Q TEST: Let's See How Sound You Are In Quantitative Reasoning - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I.Q TEST: Let's See How Sound You Are In Quantitative Reasoning (5060 Views)

Royal Q, The Bright Future Building Machine / Identifying Children With High I.Q / Please Help! Basic 5 Quantitative Reasoning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I.Q TEST: Let's See How Sound You Are In Quantitative Reasoning by Richy4(m): 3:01pm On Apr 12, 2020
sisisioge:

Awwww...I didn't see the multiplication signs. I thought they were all addition. See smart me! Well done grandpa....happy Easter grin

Hahaha how are u doing happy easter to u too
Re: I.Q TEST: Let's See How Sound You Are In Quantitative Reasoning by sisisioge: 3:03pm On Apr 12, 2020
Richy4:

Hahaha how are u doing happy easter to u too

No celebration o though we appreciate the good Lord. Not even the regular jollof rice angry. Hope you're keeping safe? May God take care of us all.
Re: I.Q TEST: Let's See How Sound You Are In Quantitative Reasoning by Hallenjay: 3:11pm On Apr 12, 2020
matrix199:
I'll reveal the answers to pix 1 and pix 2 and acknowledge those who got it right later on.

cc: RoyalRoy

Modified: I'm a very discreet person. The term 'acknowledge' means more than you might think. You never can tell!
come n ansa it because I want to drop my own too
Re: I.Q TEST: Let's See How Sound You Are In Quantitative Reasoning by matrix199(m): 4:03pm On Apr 12, 2020
Hallenjay:
come n ansa it because I want to drop my own too

smiles.....

Well, as it stands, more than two persons have gotten the "answer". I need three more persons.

Let me liken these IQ puzzles to a Navy Seal drill designed to get the toughest soldiers to become commandos. I'll be observing till 6 p.m
Re: I.Q TEST: Let's See How Sound You Are In Quantitative Reasoning by Hallenjay: 4:31pm On Apr 12, 2020
matrix199:

smiles.....

Well, as it stands, only two persons have gotten the "answer". I need three more persons.

Let me liken these IQ puzzles to a Navy Seal drill designed to get the toughest soldiers to become commandos. I'll be observing till 6 p.m
,chai two person??
I'm one of dem shey??
The two person got both riddles or one of it?
Re: I.Q TEST: Let's See How Sound You Are In Quantitative Reasoning by daniddan1999: 4:44pm On Apr 12, 2020

1 Like

Re: I.Q TEST: Let's See How Sound You Are In Quantitative Reasoning by Sixfeetbelle: 4:49pm On Apr 12, 2020
First puzzle= 40
Second puzzle= 82
Re: I.Q TEST: Let's See How Sound You Are In Quantitative Reasoning by nifton(m): 4:56pm On Apr 12, 2020
30 for the first,
152 for the second
Re: I.Q TEST: Let's See How Sound You Are In Quantitative Reasoning by Adonispco: 4:58pm On Apr 12, 2020
Op make correction in the second puzzle.

In summary cos i dont solve long maths;
10 + 8 * 9 = 82.
Thats my submission.
Re: I.Q TEST: Let's See How Sound You Are In Quantitative Reasoning by Nkemella: 5:14pm On Apr 12, 2020
The first one 19
Second one 19
Re: I.Q TEST: Let's See How Sound You Are In Quantitative Reasoning by Teddiie(f): 5:17pm On Apr 12, 2020
The first puzzle' s answer is 20..

The second one is 71

For the first puzzle, the stone is 10, the car is 5 and the cup is 4 .
Using bodmas 2*5 = 10 , then 10+10 =20..

Then for the second puzzle, the flower is 7, the vase containing flower is 8 and the empty flower vase is 4..
Using Bodmas again, we have double empty flower vases which is 8. Then 8*8
(the vase containing flower)=64 64+7(the flower)=71.
Or looking at the second puzzle this way, the double empty flower vase could be squared I.e: 4^2=16 then 16*8= 128 128+7=135
Maybe the double flower vase is just there as a confusion: therefore it still remains 4, 4*8=32, 32+7=39..

Runs Outta thread tongue
Re: I.Q TEST: Let's See How Sound You Are In Quantitative Reasoning by MamaEEE: 5:27pm On Apr 12, 2020

Re: I.Q TEST: Let's See How Sound You Are In Quantitative Reasoning by babyfaceafrica: 5:43pm On Apr 12, 2020
Re: I.Q TEST: Let's See How Sound You Are In Quantitative Reasoning by PrinxArthur1(m): 5:47pm On Apr 12, 2020
First 20
2nd 31
Re: I.Q TEST: Let's See How Sound You Are In Quantitative Reasoning by PrinxArthur1(m): 5:48pm On Apr 12, 2020
Blackbelly:
There's an unidentified variable in both puzzles. It is not indicated if the variable is based on addition or multiplication. From algebra, we know that a×b=ab therefore, I'll assume that the combination of unlike terms was made by multiplication. If so, the first puzzle will be mathematically expressed as:
10+(10×5)×2
10+50×2
Using the rule of BODMAS,
10+100
=110
For the 2nd puzzle, the mathematical expression goes thus:
(7×4)+(4+4)×8
28+8×8
Using the same BODMAS rule:
28+64
=92
In summary:
Puzzle 1 is 110
Puzzle 2 is 92
wrong!
Re: I.Q TEST: Let's See How Sound You Are In Quantitative Reasoning by Blackbelly(m): 5:59pm On Apr 12, 2020
PrinxArthur1:
wrong!
Saying it's wrong is one thing, proving it is another...I await your analysis.
Re: I.Q TEST: Let's See How Sound You Are In Quantitative Reasoning by veave(f): 6:15pm On Apr 12, 2020
No 1 = 40

No 2. = 75

1 Like

Re: I.Q TEST: Let's See How Sound You Are In Quantitative Reasoning by teebozz: 6:18pm On Apr 12, 2020
First Puzzle = 30
Second Puzzle= 88
Re: I.Q TEST: Let's See How Sound You Are In Quantitative Reasoning by Blackbelly(m): 6:21pm On Apr 12, 2020
matrix199:

smiles.....

Well, as it stands, only two persons have gotten the "answer". I need three more persons.

OP hope you won't leave us hanging? Some of us are dying of curiosity.
Re: I.Q TEST: Let's See How Sound You Are In Quantitative Reasoning by PrinxArthur1(m): 6:21pm On Apr 12, 2020
Blackbelly:

This is for the first question
3 equal shapes (helmet)was equated to 30 as a number so the common sense there is 30/3=10, so each helmet represent the number 10, then 2 racing cars+1 helmet was equated to 20,but one helmet=10,therefore subtract 10 from 20, u have 10, that means that each racing car represent 5,
Then, twin trophy was added to another twin trophy+one racing car which was=13,but recall that each racing car equals 5,therefore 13 minus 5 =8, which means that each twin trophy=4,
Then the question now comes helmet + racing car × single trophy,
Therefore double trophy 4,single trophy will : 4/2=2, I.e single trophy =2
The question now is 10+5×2=20(using bodmas)
Re: I.Q TEST: Let's See How Sound You Are In Quantitative Reasoning by Blackbelly(m): 6:24pm On Apr 12, 2020
PrinxArthur1:
This is for the first question
3 equal shapes (helmet)was equated to 30 as a number so the common sense there is 30/3=10, so each helmet represent the number 10, then 2 racing cars+1 helmet was equated to 20,but one helmet=10,therefore subtract 10 from 20, u have 10, that means that each racing car represent 5,
Then, twin trophy was added to another twin trophy+one racing car which was=13,but recall that each racing car equals 5,therefore 13 minus 5 =8, which means that each twin trophy=4,
Then the question now comes helmet + racing car × single trophy,
Therefore double trophy 4,single trophy will : 4/2=2, I.e single trophy =2
The question now is 10+5×2=20(using bodmas)

Lol you left out one variable in your analysis. Theres a helmet on a racing car in the question which you didn't account for.
Re: I.Q TEST: Let's See How Sound You Are In Quantitative Reasoning by bukatyne2: 6:32pm On Apr 12, 2020
matrix199:
I'll reveal the answers to pix 1 and pix 2 and acknowledge those who got it right later on.

cc: RoyalRoy

Modified: I'm a very discreet person. The term 'acknowledge' means more than you might think. You never can tell!

1. 50
2. 120
Re: I.Q TEST: Let's See How Sound You Are In Quantitative Reasoning by PrinxArthur1(m): 6:32pm On Apr 12, 2020
Blackbelly:

the second question 3 plants=21(let's assume the plant to be aloe vera) all aloe vera plant summed up are equal, I.e 21/3=7 therefore each aleo vera plant =7
Three equal rose flower summed up=24, I.e 24/3=6, therefore each rose plant =6
3 empty vessel summed up=12, I.e 12/3=4, therefore each empty vessel=4

The question, aloe vera=7 + empty vessel=4 × rose plant=6, using bodmas ,4×6=24+7=31
Re: I.Q TEST: Let's See How Sound You Are In Quantitative Reasoning by PrinxArthur1(m): 6:33pm On Apr 12, 2020
Blackbelly:

Lol you left out one variable in your analysis. Theres a helmet on a racing car in the question which you didn't account for.
read carefully before making conclusions, nothing was left behind!
Re: I.Q TEST: Let's See How Sound You Are In Quantitative Reasoning by Spechialone(f): 6:41pm On Apr 12, 2020
matrix199:
I.Q challenge. Let's see how sound you are in quantitative reasoning.

Here are two I.Q Trivia Puzzles......

Op, come finish up what you started, you've kept me glued to my phone.

1 Like

Re: I.Q TEST: Let's See How Sound You Are In Quantitative Reasoning by Blackbelly(m): 6:42pm On Apr 12, 2020
PrinxArthur1:
read carefully before making conclusions, nothing was left behind!

Your second analysis has some flaws. Let's not keep going back and forth about who's correct and who's not. OP should give his input to quell our divergent views.
Re: I.Q TEST: Let's See How Sound You Are In Quantitative Reasoning by Epositive(m): 6:42pm On Apr 12, 2020
PrinxArthur1:
read carefully before making conclusions, nothing was left behind0!
There's some "tiny blue stuffs" on the car. He is right
Re: I.Q TEST: Let's See How Sound You Are In Quantitative Reasoning by Taymi: 6:42pm On Apr 12, 2020
Taymi:
1- 40
2- 82

@matrix199
Re: I.Q TEST: Let's See How Sound You Are In Quantitative Reasoning by adeboy11: 6:44pm On Apr 12, 2020
1st pic = 40
2nd pic = 75
I hope I'm not too late.. I am just seeing it

1 Like

Re: I.Q TEST: Let's See How Sound You Are In Quantitative Reasoning by Spechialone(f): 6:46pm On Apr 12, 2020
Tiny blue sturvs again, haba
Re: I.Q TEST: Let's See How Sound You Are In Quantitative Reasoning by PrinxArthur1(m): 6:47pm On Apr 12, 2020
Blackbelly:

Re: I.Q TEST: Let's See How Sound You Are In Quantitative Reasoning by Epositive(m): 6:47pm On Apr 12, 2020
Spechialone:
Tiny blue sturvs again, haba
grin
I keep refreshing this page. Local man is anxious.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To "Emasculate" A Man / Graphic photos: Woman Cuts Off Husband's joystick,Kills Him For Cheating On Her / Photo: Nigerian Woman, Temitope Adebamiro Kills Cheating Husband In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.