Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,773 members, 7,802,378 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

What Is The Name Or Breed Of This Snake I Killed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Name Or Breed Of This Snake I Killed (2025 Views)

Big Snake I Killed Near My Generator House At Akute / Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women / This Snake Was Killed With Light On Its Head, Could Someone Explain This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Name Or Breed Of This Snake I Killed by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 12, 2020
I killed this snake early today... Around 12:30 am... Its creepy.

Lalasticlacla.
Seun

Re: What Is The Name Or Breed Of This Snake I Killed by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 12, 2020
More

Re: What Is The Name Or Breed Of This Snake I Killed by fulaniHERDSman(m): 11:01am On Apr 12, 2020
This na baby earthworm na.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Name Or Breed Of This Snake I Killed by flejnr(f): 11:03am On Apr 12, 2020
Lai Mohammed
Re: What Is The Name Or Breed Of This Snake I Killed by mofeoluwadassah: 11:03am On Apr 12, 2020
Anaconda grin
Re: What Is The Name Or Breed Of This Snake I Killed by GreatResearcher1: 11:04am On Apr 12, 2020
It is called snake
Re: What Is The Name Or Breed Of This Snake I Killed by Oblitz(m): 11:06am On Apr 12, 2020
Black Mamba grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name Or Breed Of This Snake I Killed by Totilopussylick(m): 11:06am On Apr 12, 2020
After u ve roasted it cheesy

It look � like earthworm
Re: What Is The Name Or Breed Of This Snake I Killed by dawnomike(m): 11:10am On Apr 12, 2020
You have so much brutalized the snake so much so that it has become unrecognizable grin

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Name Or Breed Of This Snake I Killed by Tominix(m): 11:10am On Apr 12, 2020
Like ef it get to promised land lalalala eastermeal don ready yummy

Re: What Is The Name Or Breed Of This Snake I Killed by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 12, 2020
That's an Adamawa spiting cobra.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Name Or Breed Of This Snake I Killed by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 12, 2020
With everything going on in this country, so Is the name of the snake you killed and roasted,we will be looking for Shey , broda you no get conscience o grin
Re: What Is The Name Or Breed Of This Snake I Killed by Valro(m): 11:13am On Apr 12, 2020
The way u smash am how we wan take know
Re: What Is The Name Or Breed Of This Snake I Killed by CAPSLOCKED: 11:14am On Apr 12, 2020
modestbrowser:
More
WILL YOU ROAST IT?
Re: What Is The Name Or Breed Of This Snake I Killed by AFvckingAlpha(m): 11:14am On Apr 12, 2020
mofeoluwadassah:
Anaconda grin

And Your pretty as fvck, let me slide into your DM. . grin
Re: What Is The Name Or Breed Of This Snake I Killed by mofeoluwadassah: 11:16am On Apr 12, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:

;DAnd Your pretty as fvck, let me slide into your DM.
dem don come o
Re: What Is The Name Or Breed Of This Snake I Killed by AFvckingAlpha(m): 11:17am On Apr 12, 2020
Tominix:
Like ef it get to promised land lalalala eastermeal don ready yummy

Boy go and study!!
Re: What Is The Name Or Breed Of This Snake I Killed by OhGeeBee: 11:18am On Apr 12, 2020
Guy you wicked o.

That poor snake must have received nothing less than 50 hits sad
Re: What Is The Name Or Breed Of This Snake I Killed by espn(m): 11:18am On Apr 12, 2020
Hyena breed...
Re: What Is The Name Or Breed Of This Snake I Killed by AFvckingAlpha(m): 11:20am On Apr 12, 2020
mofeoluwadassah:
dem don come o

My intentions towards you are benign. I just want to be eating the carton of your eyes grin
Re: What Is The Name Or Breed Of This Snake I Killed by mofeoluwadassah: 11:23am On Apr 12, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:

My intentions towards you are benign. I just want to be eating the carton of your eyes grin

Re: What Is The Name Or Breed Of This Snake I Killed by AFvckingAlpha(m): 11:28am On Apr 12, 2020
[quote author=mofeoluwadassah post=88357470][/quote]

grin Ma forh! Baby
Re: What Is The Name Or Breed Of This Snake I Killed by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 12, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:

You have a whack toasting line. You still need a lot to learn.
Re: What Is The Name Or Breed Of This Snake I Killed by AFvckingAlpha(m): 11:37am On Apr 12, 2020
Kenplay:

You have a whack toasting line. You still need a lot to learn.

Mumu, who dey toast who? And will you shut the fvck up!
Re: What Is The Name Or Breed Of This Snake I Killed by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 12, 2020
Black lala
Re: What Is The Name Or Breed Of This Snake I Killed by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 12, 2020
Re: What Is The Name Or Breed Of This Snake I Killed by nakaman: 11:54am On Apr 12, 2020
Re: What Is The Name Or Breed Of This Snake I Killed by MadeINchenzen2: 11:56am On Apr 12, 2020
OP, u re not just wicked but also very very heartless. is that how you kills snakes

Now it's looking like a mere rope !!!

see how u rumple the innocent creeping creature going about it's own business.
Re: What Is The Name Or Breed Of This Snake I Killed by Phenomenal16(f): 12:09pm On Apr 12, 2020
modestbrowser:
I killed this snake early today... Around 12:30 am... Its creepy.

Lalasticlacla.
Seun
....the thing is looking malnourished....
Is a normal black snake...
In Igbo my side we call it " ewo agwo"
Though is a baby snake
Re: What Is The Name Or Breed Of This Snake I Killed by AFvckingAlpha(m): 12:22pm On Apr 12, 2020
Kenplay:

Ouuch!!! I just hurt someone feelings. Happy Easter, take good care of yourself.

Enjoy yourself grin See how you dey reason like fish. You hurt my feelings? grin Me? Feelings kill you there Mumu
Re: What Is The Name Or Breed Of This Snake I Killed by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 12, 2020
Re: What Is The Name Or Breed Of This Snake I Killed by AFvckingAlpha(m): 12:32pm On Apr 12, 2020
[s]
Kenplay:

Alright kid, collect money from mummy and buy viju milk to enjoy your easter
[/s]

Viju generation, how much you love that shit when you was a toddler, still clamouring for it in your early twenties

If you don't mind paste your acct let me bless you with 1k so you can buy biscuits nigga. Come take the biscuits nigga grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies : What Did Your Mom Tell You The First Day You Saw Your Menses / Do We Have This Type Of People In Nigeria??? [ See Photos] / Female SHS Student Gives Boy Hot Grind Till He Was “on” (watch Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.