Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,923 members, 7,806,683 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

The Coronavirus Pandemic And The Prophecy Of Haggai - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Coronavirus Pandemic And The Prophecy Of Haggai (445 Views)

Did Abraham Marry Haggai Before Entering Her Chamber? / Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? / Coronavirus: Pastor Poju Oyemade's 2019 Prophecy Of An Unstoppable Plague (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Coronavirus Pandemic And The Prophecy Of Haggai by gsparks01(m): 11:13am On Apr 12, 2020
The world has been ravaged by the spread of the coronavirus pandemic since its outbreak in Wuhan, China. Governments of nations around the world have been brought to their knees as they watched the virus claim one life after another on daily basis. It's been five months since the outbreak and still no vaccine in view. Does the Bible have anything to say about these times? Well, let's find out.

We Christians can all agree that these are the end times judging from the prophecies found in the Bible and some believe that with the coronavirus still claiming lives in their thousands, this will usher in the introduction of a vaccine that will only be administered to people when they receive the mark of the beast; but this is discussion for another day. What I do know is if it's truly going to play out like that and you are a true believer, you won't be here to contemplate receiving any vaccine at the expense of your soul. "For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way" (2 Thessalonians 2:7).

What this article focuses on is the prophecy of Haggai (Haggai 2).

From verse 6:

For thus saith the Lord of hosts; Yet once, it is a little while, and I will shake the heavens, and the earth, and the sea, and the dry land; And I will shake all nations, and the desire of all nations shall come: and I will fill this house with glory, saith the Lord of hosts. The silver is mine, and the gold is mine, saith the Lord of hosts. The glory of this latter house shall be greater than of the former, saith the Lord of hosts: and in this place will I give peace, saith the Lord of hosts.

I'm not here to adjudge that this time of the pandemic is what this passage was referring to, rather to let you all know that God can indeed bring all nations to its knees("shake all nations" ) no matter the advancement in technology or the world class status of the health system or the expertise in warfare. Every nation is in uncharted territory with this pandemic!

So, be aware that if this is not the shaking as stated in the passage, this just proves something can cripple all nations, and when God brings it, the "desires of all nations shall come" (i.e they will turn to God for help) and the earth will be filled with God's glory "as the water covers the sea."

As you celebrate Easter, think on this and be prepared!

God bless you!
Re: The Coronavirus Pandemic And The Prophecy Of Haggai by gsparks01(m): 11:00pm On May 17, 2020
good

Re: The Coronavirus Pandemic And The Prophecy Of Haggai by gsparks01(m): 11:13pm On May 17, 2020
Re: The Coronavirus Pandemic And The Prophecy Of Haggai by gsparks01(m): 8:37pm On Jun 01, 2020
and
Re: The Coronavirus Pandemic And The Prophecy Of Haggai by gsparks01(m): 10:38pm On Jun 21, 2020
Subject: Shit.. here we go again
It must get really annoying when you see a book that promises to help you overcome your rapidly deteriorating state of depression then get your hopes dashed when it fails to deliver on its promise.
You get excited at the thought of having something that will finally snap you out of that state. So many people are talking about how it helped them overcome their depression and anxiety. So, with hope the size of Alaska, you go on Amazon and put in your order.
Exciting times ahead..
Your order has arrived.
Yay!
You quickly dive in and can't wait to have your life back.
Then.. nothing.
This is just another book dishing out ideas and philosophies you've heard gazillion times.
Each line just reminds of what you read in previous books. But you still try to forge ahead coz you never know, the secret to what you desire may just be sitting pretty in the middle of the book.
By the time you're half way through, you've had enough. This bore fest has got to stop.
You've seen this in the 20 other books you bought before.
So that's it then, "I'm never going to have my life back," you say to yourself.
Snap out of it!
You're not getting what you seek because you've not sought it in the right place.
And that's not really your fault.
I met Peter around this time last year. Before then, he was always complaining to his friends about "zoning out" when behind the wheel. Like, he'll be driving and then it would seem like he's drifting into another multiverse, only to be brought back by the honk of a car. This got him worried to the point that he developed a phobia for driving (or its fancy name amaxophobia).
The problem was... he drove for a living.
How was he going to get by now?
He, like you, read tons of books, hoping to find something that will "deliver" him.
It wasn't until he we met at a local pub and I introduced him to what we do at <link > that he was able to discover what was eating away his life.
And what was it?
A weed problem!
Yep, his struggle with smoking joint every day was the culprit.
Blimey.. who would have thought?
SWell, the guys over at <link> did.
Through unorthodox way of therapy, we were able to pinpoint the source of Peter's problems.
Peter was so thankful when he discovered that he didn't feel his life slipping away any more.
Just like Peter, what you need is an unorthodox approach.
You can get your life back.
Get to go out with friends.
Get to speak confidently.
SVisit <link>.
Book an appointment, and one of our amazing doctors will be assigned to you.
In the spirit of Thanksgiving, we're offering a discount too.
So head on over and take advantage.
See you soon
[Name]

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: Open Letter To Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo, Olukoya, Hezekiah / My Neighbor Is A Pastor / Muslim Fanatics 'dig Up 3day-old Girl's Body From grave And Leave It Beside road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.