Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,398 members, 7,808,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

Medical Equipment Distributed By Emeka Offor To Hospitals In Nigeria (Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Medical Equipment Distributed By Emeka Offor To Hospitals In Nigeria (Photos) (49372 Views)

NGO Marks 2023 World Heart Day With Donation Of Relief Items To Hospitals In FCT / Governor Obiano To Distribute 450 Cm Of Oxygen To Hospitals In Anambra / Replace Striking Doctors With Corpers - Ehanire, Minister Of Health To Hospitals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Medical Equipment Distributed By Emeka Offor To Hospitals In Nigeria (Photos) by Tpave(m): 5:10pm On Apr 12, 2020
Amazing
Re: Medical Equipment Distributed By Emeka Offor To Hospitals In Nigeria (Photos) by SLAP44: 5:10pm On Apr 12, 2020
Igbo Amaka
Re: Medical Equipment Distributed By Emeka Offor To Hospitals In Nigeria (Photos) by Solidkay(m): 5:10pm On Apr 12, 2020
May Nigeria should consider removing that lifeless individual from the rock building and allow the rule of law govern us.
Re: Medical Equipment Distributed By Emeka Offor To Hospitals In Nigeria (Photos) by joyfullyjoyous(f): 5:11pm On Apr 12, 2020
So nice of him.
Nigeria is getting better health wise

1 Like

Re: Medical Equipment Distributed By Emeka Offor To Hospitals In Nigeria (Photos) by blowjohn(m): 5:11pm On Apr 12, 2020
isthatso:

is this not the same man that ruined our refineries till date? if they didnt loot our common wealth and paid the right taxes on their claimed wealth, we wont need their "self interest philanthropy" to fund basic functions of govt and turn round to hail them as heroes.

That is what they do. Loot our money.
Then Go about dashing free equipment and money.
All of them. Elumelu, otedola...etc. all of them

2 Likes

Re: Medical Equipment Distributed By Emeka Offor To Hospitals In Nigeria (Photos) by STRENGTHesq(m): 5:11pm On Apr 12, 2020
In this covid era mofos are using same pen
Re: Medical Equipment Distributed By Emeka Offor To Hospitals In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 12, 2020
What of his community?
Re: Medical Equipment Distributed By Emeka Offor To Hospitals In Nigeria (Photos) by XANDERBOY85: 5:12pm On Apr 12, 2020
adadike:
Pls start with the south east, followed by the south south. How many of the yoruba and hausa rich men will remember ndigbo if the reverse is the case.

Well in fairness, Alakija did hers to include the 6 geo-political zones!

1 Like

Re: Medical Equipment Distributed By Emeka Offor To Hospitals In Nigeria (Photos) by olaniyilukman(m): 5:12pm On Apr 12, 2020
I am real Yoruba man but Igbo are selfless tribe, very humane in nature and above all, highly productive in any field. If Nigeria are to disintegrate today, the pace at which the southeast will be develop will be like that of China...

2 Likes

Re: Medical Equipment Distributed By Emeka Offor To Hospitals In Nigeria (Photos) by ALABACONNECT(m): 5:13pm On Apr 12, 2020
Nice!!!!
Re: Medical Equipment Distributed By Emeka Offor To Hospitals In Nigeria (Photos) by hopexter(m): 5:13pm On Apr 12, 2020
I don't know you but with these kind gestures, God's blessings will never pass you by, Jesus will rise to bless you and your household. Unlike those show off bastards who should have done the same but preferred having their donations sent to federal government to be looted. Thank you sir and Happy Easter smiley kiss

1 Like

Re: Medical Equipment Distributed By Emeka Offor To Hospitals In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 12, 2020
I hope our people in Oraifite are well taken care of, because charity begins at home.

2 Likes

Re: Medical Equipment Distributed By Emeka Offor To Hospitals In Nigeria (Photos) by Bluntemperor: 5:15pm On Apr 12, 2020
Shellsploit:
Igbos are amazingly doing great sad
Sir Emeka Ofor Amaka!

Lalasticlala must hear this...

Why did you suddenly turned an international issues to local-tribal one.?
I wanted to eulogise the man and his achievements until I saw' this 'ibo AMAKA or Yoruba AMAKA' syndrome is doing great damage to those we should celebrate internationally.
Is he a Nigerian?
Why localized his achievements?
.Is anyone on this Platform that doesn't know that -Sir Emeka Ofor is from Iboland.Anyway na una Sabi!.
Re: Medical Equipment Distributed By Emeka Offor To Hospitals In Nigeria (Photos) by yeyeosoronga: 5:16pm On Apr 12, 2020
ChimaAgbalajob:

Igbos have been in forefront of donating to the Janjaweeed federal government that will simply ignore igbo states to die like flies if they ever have an outbreak. The current FG will be overjoyed if a virus helps them to eradicate the hated igbos from Nigeria. Something they couldn't do with marginalization or military force.

Imagine that Buhari released N10 billion naira to an already rich state like Lagos to equip its isolation center, yet ignores Anambra to depend on paltry donations from individuals to equip its isolation centers.

The same way they ignored Rivers state appeal for help in setting up its isolation center, knowing the PH international airport could easily risk having expatriates from France and Italy living there.

Igbo People donating to the fantastically corrupt Fulani Federal Government instead of their cash strapped states need to have their heads examined!

Covid center in port Harcourt. Part of the contributions of the cacovid coalition including Dangote, otedola, adenuga, Jim Ovia, Jimi Agbaje, Adeleke etc. They were about 24 of them or so.

The plan is to build 6 of these across the country. Lagos, Portharcourt, Kano, Enugu , Sokoto, Maiduguri.

They are working on it. Lagos was built first because thr 1st case was there, it's a commercial hub and densely populated.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B-22QqwpaoB/?igshid=1cd9hrefl66b6

More pictures of the Port harcourt isolation center here:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-rdKtvHWaS/?igshid=1sp493lsm3jvj

Re: Medical Equipment Distributed By Emeka Offor To Hospitals In Nigeria (Photos) by pk2me: 5:18pm On Apr 12, 2020
But he can't provide adequate power supply to South East through his company EEDC,.
He's a failure to me.
Re: Medical Equipment Distributed By Emeka Offor To Hospitals In Nigeria (Photos) by TheSociopath(m): 5:18pm On Apr 12, 2020
adadike:
Pls start with the south east, followed by the south south. How many of the yoruba and hausa rich men will remember ndigbo if the reverse is the case.

Can you count the number of your people enjoying nice business weather and social amenities in the West?
Re: Medical Equipment Distributed By Emeka Offor To Hospitals In Nigeria (Photos) by TheSociopath(m): 5:19pm On Apr 12, 2020
olaniyilukman:
I am real Yoruba man but Igbo are selfless tribe, very humane in nature and above all, highly productive in any field. If Nigeria are to disintegrate today, the pace at which the southeast will be develop will be like that of China...

I'm a Yoruba man too, I hope we disintegrate soon!

2 Likes

Re: Medical Equipment Distributed By Emeka Offor To Hospitals In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 12, 2020
isthatso:

is this not the same man that ruined our refineries till date? if they didnt loot our common wealth and paid the right taxes on their claimed wealth, we wont need their "self interest philanthropy" to fund basic functions of govt and turn round to hail them as heroes.
Got contract worth hundreds of millions of dollars to fix Port Harcourt refinery that never worked.

Offor participated in the TAM contract for the 125 000 bpd Warri Refinery and Petrochemical Company in the early 1990s, which was also abandoned as well.
Re: Medical Equipment Distributed By Emeka Offor To Hospitals In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 12, 2020
olaniyilukman:
This is the cause( especially from anambra where he hail from)
Igbo people practice communalism.
Ùmùnna( a congregation of people related by blood to some generations) is what help make igbo people strong.
U see those elders u see in nollywood?
They are real. And for u to be recognised as a red cap elder in your kindred, u have to have the spirit of giving. It's a prerequisite. It's not something u can buy. U want to sit with the elders during meeting, u must be a philanthropist your own way and igbo man pride is at its peak in his home town
If he is recognised in Abuja and not at home, that will crush his ego.
Besides his elders will tell him the truth o what to do.
It's like competition among men. So it has become the norm. U say u have money, let's see what u have done for your people. We have so many adage about this.

Some can even be very bad to their immediate family members but to curry favour from the town, will be a philanthropist that kill cow and share bags of rice and what have you every Christmas. It's that improtant unless u don't want to be a red cap chief. It's a prerequisite also for politicians.
Re: Medical Equipment Distributed By Emeka Offor To Hospitals In Nigeria (Photos) by yeyeosoronga: 5:22pm On Apr 12, 2020
adadike:

The cacovid initiative building the covid centres in 6 places around the country.
They have remembered the south south and the south east, despite the fact that majority of the contributors are not from that side. Nobody is making an issue of that, instead majority of Nigerians have thanked them and moved on.
Places to have the cacovid initiative isolation centers- Lagos, PH, Enugu, Kano, Sokoto, Maiduguri.
What exactly is the problem na?

People are working, albeit silently regardless of their tribe. Those that want to help and make a difference are definitely doing so. Stop tribalising covid pls. It doesn't know the difference between your tribe and another .

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B-22QqwpaoB/?igshid=1i2tgeqdglz2z

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-rdKtvHWaS/?igshid=1sp493lsm3jvj
Re: Medical Equipment Distributed By Emeka Offor To Hospitals In Nigeria (Photos) by mayor1814: 5:23pm On Apr 12, 2020
Sir Emeka Offor, one of the silent BILLIONAIRES in Nigeria.
Re: Medical Equipment Distributed By Emeka Offor To Hospitals In Nigeria (Photos) by MarieAnn2012: 5:33pm On Apr 12, 2020
You can say that again adadike
Eye Service

What pains me most is I'm from Oraifite, and this bastard hasn't done anything for Oraifite or Anambra at large.

Dangote contributed only to Kano state and other billionaires only to their states even pastor's only to their home state

Sir E as you are fondly called You have rendered Oraifite useless with your useless politics

Cc Anambraistson

1 Like

Re: Medical Equipment Distributed By Emeka Offor To Hospitals In Nigeria (Photos) by tiswell(m): 5:36pm On Apr 12, 2020
adadike:
your dp says a lot about your good packagerial skills well set!

1 Like

Re: Medical Equipment Distributed By Emeka Offor To Hospitals In Nigeria (Photos) by Hezmatosky: 5:37pm On Apr 12, 2020
Which one govt has done. When some selfish and eye servants Nigerians are funding them. See what responsible and concerned Nigerians are doing

1 Like

Re: Medical Equipment Distributed By Emeka Offor To Hospitals In Nigeria (Photos) by yeyeosoronga: 5:44pm On Apr 12, 2020
MarieAnn2012:
You can say that again adadike
Eye Service

What pains me most is I'm from Oraifite, and this bastard hasn't done anything for Oraifite or Anambra at large.

Dangote contributed only to Kano state and other billionaires only to their states even pastor's only to their home state

Sir E as you are fondly called You have rendered Oraifite useless with your useless politics

Cc Anambraistson

Dangote didnt contribute only to Kano State. His contribution is being distributed all over 6 major centres in Nigeria to cater for all Nigerians.
I wish more people would step up though, and make their own positive contributions to the society
Re: Medical Equipment Distributed By Emeka Offor To Hospitals In Nigeria (Photos) by noisy45(m): 5:44pm On Apr 12, 2020
Shellsploit:
Some people won't be happy with this development. At least the donations were not for igbo hospital alone.

He is a potential Igbo president
Re: Medical Equipment Distributed By Emeka Offor To Hospitals In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 12, 2020
thelastorca:
Finally returning some of that nnpc turnaround loot to society

Re: Medical Equipment Distributed By Emeka Offor To Hospitals In Nigeria (Photos) by monichannel: 5:48pm On Apr 12, 2020
Is this why he increased our power tariff to over 500% for the month of March
Re: Medical Equipment Distributed By Emeka Offor To Hospitals In Nigeria (Photos) by daddio(m): 5:48pm On Apr 12, 2020
Anambralstson:
Sir Emeka Offor distributes medical equipments to selected hospitals across Nigeria

God bless him, hope those who set the accountant general office on fire won't be looking for ways to cart away these equipments o.

Awon omoale jatijati, #700billion!!! Just like that.

1 Like

Re: Medical Equipment Distributed By Emeka Offor To Hospitals In Nigeria (Photos) by Anambralstson: 5:49pm On Apr 12, 2020
pk2me:
But he can't provide adequate power supply to South East through his company EEDC,.
He's a failure to me.
He only distribut, he doesn't produce power

1 Like

Re: Medical Equipment Distributed By Emeka Offor To Hospitals In Nigeria (Photos) by Lewisj(m): 5:50pm On Apr 12, 2020
Very good development, kudos

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shaka Momoh Is Dead! Diabetes Kills Owner Of Planet One Entertainment / Girl Dies After Mother Absconded With N3m Donated For Her Brain Surgery / Covid-19 Patients Being Treated In Lagos Hospital Beg Nigerians To Stay At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.